The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL Dome 2 is turning Into FL Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
I honestly am excited by threads created by the likes of Brother Haonan, Boblee1963, Powertool69, Funseekerguy, Liquid@cid, Howck001, Sportmotor and of course some of our occassional bothers who genuinely shared one or two of their gems.
seems like my FR makes u excited... lolz didnt knew that.. tyty for complimenting... heehee:x
Old 07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiefrenchy View Post
the last post hit the nail on the head

1. there are what i call 'professional' 'okt'....in english, pimp

2. there are FL

3. there are real legit friends of FL

4. then there are people pretending to be friends but really pimps in disguise

[at least i repect category 1 abv for doing biz in honest fashion!!]

the last category are basically pimps AND conartiste

point is some people dont mind and will choose from pimp, some like the guy abv dont ever want; some prfer from pimp....worst thing has to be that you THINK is fl and then find isnt 'real' FL

i agree TS...ALL open honest professional okt in thread 1; and frankly i think SAM should BAN the dishonest 'hidden OKT' whenever any of us 'out' them...
If you or any bros know any TS that belong to the third category pls pm. Thx. Need some help from those TS.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Jimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I totally agreed that it should be remove.

Noted new comer came in and share but "question n doubt" by most of the OKT here....end up no pure gems found here.

They can be here but maybe in the forum 1.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

depends on how u wan to choose ur gals. For me i choose by nationality. okt or not does not matter to me. I dun mind taking gals from gd okt. I dun mind approaching fls directly either.
at the moment, i do both ways, not forgetting visits to legal hses
Old 07-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with that brother liquidcid have good lobangs.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your kind feedbacks and comments.

As I mentioned, I speak how I feel. OKTs are supposedly providing value for money. Often not, they do the initial "screening" of the girls. I am okay with that. I know OKTs have to pay for advertisement fees. Therefore they should be entitled to a dedicated section for themselves.

Whereas it would be nice if FL Dome 2 can be kept for independent referral, recommendation and sharing. These are the essence and notion of the origin of Sammyboy forum, in short " care and share".

Differentiating OKTs or Non-OKTs posting could sometimes be tricky, but at least if it is made official that FL Dome 2 is for non-commercial posting, it will channel most OKT-run threads back to FL Dome 1. Business will and can still prosper in FL Dome 1. At the end of the day, it will make it easier for brothers sharing common interest to know where to look for their hunt.

Cheers to all !
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Polluted by OKT's Post...
Old 08-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of

it is mainly an issue that depends largely on the usage patterns and surfing preferences of individual patrons of SBF to start with. like some bros, i do see the advantages of having the gals sorted by nationality, because that is how i 'sort' them out. these days for example, there are quite a few OKTs and syndicates offering local produce and even some bros who are clandestinely small-time OKTs with contacts from the same pool. so for typically 'go local' guys like me, the current arrangements do work out well. visit FL2 and just sift out the lion city heritage stuff from the imports. straight-forward enough. nevertheless, i do agree with the view that there could be a better degree of immediate transparency with respect to whether or not a kangtow is originating from an OKT or not. i guess the administrators will just have to weigh the pros and cons of facilitating easy usage based on a balanced input from a broad sampling of users, as well as, quite unavoidably, registered advertisers as well.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post

Whereas it would be nice if FL Dome 2 can be kept for independent referral, recommendation and sharing. These are the essence and notion of the origin of Sammyboy forum, in short " care and share".

Differentiating OKTs or Non-OKTs posting could sometimes be tricky, but at least if it is made official that FL Dome 2 is for non-commercial posting, it will channel most OKT-run threads back to FL Dome 1. Business will and can still prosper in FL Dome 1. At the end of the day, it will make it easier for brothers sharing common interest to know where to look for their hunt.

Cheers to all !
Agreed completely. There are of course good and responsible OKT. But we need the Dome 1 and Dome 2 for our easy reference to differentiate the FLs. It is then be individuals to stick to their preference / principle.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro haonan,

i'm a fan of ur FRs...very descriptive and entertaining....lol..

Keep up the good work, bro.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyckh View Post
bro haonan,

i'm a fan of ur FRs...very descriptive and entertaining....lol..

Keep up the good work, bro.
izzit.... lolz....
Old 08-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
izzit.... lolz....
Haonan ge...... i oso a FAN of yours lei..... turn me on and i will cool you down ok????

wahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post
I agree with that brother liquidcid have good lobangs.
thks for the compliment bro.... cheers
Old 09-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
lek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlek54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: FL Dome 2 is turning Into FL Dome 1

both nan-ge and liq.acid bro, ya. both post eye catching and interesting FRS'. maybe got degree in news reporting b4. keep it up.
Me also ur fan...hehehe!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever i log into SBF i will surely look at the threads starter by Hanonan25 n Liquid@cid bro .. never fail me with those exciting FR n of cos those BIG Boobs Pics!
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 09-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I agree with TS, I will normally skip even the FR written in the OKs treads unless it's written by a bro that I remember for sharing due to too many self written fr there.

Up you for your brave posting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1