The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Question regarding overnight with FL?

hello TS,

do you already have tried the FL before ?
you need chemistry to spend a night with FL lah... if you just want to F.. I'm sure you will not get good service too. because the FL also want to sleep.

I have only tried ON with 1 FL about 2 years ago. I have very good chemistry with that FL, and after about 5 rtf, then I asked for ON before she go back to mainland.

We met for supper about 9pm... then check in room for 1 shot, after that... we go mid night movie, then go back hotel about 2am... by that time, already very sleepy liao. just hug and sleep. next morning, wake up about 7am, had another shot, and check out about 9am.

total I paid her $200, and about $80 for frangance hotel

Most important point to consider ON with FL is GFE.
Old 15-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
hackman450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...

Overnight with FL always depend on your mood after 1st F... sometimes after u bonk once u will feel just wanna get of from the Hotel room...

Its really depends on chemistry between you and FL... Once you get good chemistry FL then you have to very carefull handle your emotion...

Dont fall in love
Old 15-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackman450 View Post
Bro.
Its really depends on chemistry between you and FL... Once you get good chemistry FL then you have to very carefull handle your emotion...

Dont fall in love
Chemistry and trusts with the FL,
so for first time with fl, normally never give ON
and also you might not enjoy not knowing the fl well.
maybe i am lucky, never paid ON charges with this FL,
because during certain day of the night is a very slow night,
so she stops her activity and enjoy some free time.
Pick her at 7.30pm, go for dinner then movie, browse shopping
centres, cruise around, go to sea-side TCSS, then back to
hotel for action.
Normal rate is around $300, timing depends on the FL.
Old 15-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is kinda new. So errrmm not to sure how much i should pay. So I said I pay $300 a night. That's the rate I asked others before. I know $300 is on the high side. But guess its worth it for me. Ahah... errmmm actually say want to bring her around to sentosa and night safari. But she doesn't seems very comfortable yet or what.. in the end settle for 9PM she said one. Ok lor. Can't wait tml she is coming to my house.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 15-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

l never try overnight before in my cheonging life...but l just feel that overnight is where the nightmare will start if u really cant keep n control ur emotions well.
Old 15-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
Yes i know i ask a stupid question. Coz i arranged 9pm feels its like alittle late. Dun wan to waste my nite sleeping
If you don't want to waste time sleeping, then why on earth do you want an OVERNIGHT session in the first place????

Just fuck the broad and be done with it! An hour will more than suffice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuying87 View Post
i got one 25 yo PRC can do overnite,damage 200-300 only
pls carefully go thru the title for this thread again...
Old 21-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

For me, I prefer to do ON if the FL have good GFE with me. Otherwise, as one bro said, I just want to leave the room after cumming. 9pm is a good time already, most FL will start ON from about 11pm.
Old 21-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy^Liger^ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Depends on the girls leh.

from my experience, i usually chong KTV and thus ask them out around 11 and they will usually spend time till 8 - 10 am next day. number of shots depend on how you cut the deal. average damage from 150 - 200 + 20 - 50 KTV Tips + overnight hotel charges lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1