The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bai He, pretty 23 yr old, providing massage and other services

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Hi all. Recieved a call from a girl who used to work in a massage palour. She told me she has since turned FL and that business is bad.Have problems paying her room rental. Ask me to help her advertise. So I decided to help her. She is a nice friendly and sweet girl. As I only tried her massage I do not know about the other services she provide. Brothers can contact her to find out more.

Name: Bai He
Skin: Very fair
Height - 1.66
Looks: 8.5/10 (she looks v pretty lar)
Vital stats: 34D/28/38
Massage: 6.5/10 ( Can be improved but not piano type)
Friendliness: 8/10
Other services: I don't know, never try.
Rates: 100 per hour excluding room (please find out from her directly what she provides)

Bros who fancy being massage by a beauty, with at least 1 FR can pm me for her contacts.
so is $80 for an hour now? what are the DOs & DON'Ts? Is it just a pure massage or she can provide services such as Jua Gen, BM, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FJ, AJ?
Old 15-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi_racer View Post
so is $80 for an hour now? what are the DOs & DON'Ts? Is it just a pure massage or she can provide services such as Jua Gen, BM, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FJ, AJ?
Like what I said, the rest of the services you have to ask her....
Old 15-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hatchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have ctc please, i'll give my fr after try
Old 15-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Like what I said, the rest of the services you have to ask her....
bro Joe,
As a TS, and if u wanna help her, you have to do some work mah.... Like persuade her to take some pics. U can help to take (that's the advantage of a TS)...

Also, u must give clients' feedback to her. U also, must update us on her progressive services etc etc.....

If u do that, and her services top top type..... many senior bros will give u POWER..... maybe your MM will also give u...... "FREE POWER"...... wahaha...
Old 15-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
bro Joe,
As a TS, and if u wanna help her, you have to do some work mah.... Like persuade her to take some pics. U can help to take (that's the advantage of a TS)...

Also, u must give clients' feedback to her. U also, must update us on her progressive services etc etc.....

If u do that, and her services top top type..... many senior bros will give u POWER..... maybe your MM will also give u...... "FREE POWER"...... wahaha...
Thanks bro powertool69 for your advice....some girls are stubborn....want my help yet dun want to listen......there is this much I can do...Yes will defintely give clients feedback to her ....thanks again
Old 15-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Most important we muz know whats her limit.......Cant expect us to pay $80 for a massage only rite?.....if she do other service..whats her pricing like..........AS a TS, basic info ma........don juz say help her ,but everything donno ma.........no hard feeling..juz my 2 cent
Old 15-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
Most important we muz know whats her limit.......Cant expect us to pay $80 for a massage only rite?.....if she do other service..whats her pricing like..........AS a TS, basic info ma........don juz say help her ,but everything donno ma.........no hard feeling..juz my 2 cent
thanks for your feedback.....80 dollars is inclusive of all the extras....not just the massage
Old 15-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Hi all. Recieved a call from a girl who used to work in a massage palour. She told me she has since turned FL and that business is bad.Have problems paying her room rental. Ask me to help her advertise. So I decided to help her. She is a nice friendly and sweet girl. As I only tried her massage I do not know about the other services she provide. Brothers can contact her to find out more.

Name: Bai He
Skin: Very fair
Height - 1.66
Looks: 8.5/10 (she looks v pretty lar)
Vital stats: 34D/28/38
Massage: 6.5/10 ( Can be improved but not piano type)
Friendliness: 8/10
Other services: I don't know, never try.
Rates: 80 per hour excluding room (Including all the extra services)
She only understand Mandrin so she only accepts chinese customers.

Bros who fancy being massage by a beauty, with at least 1 FR can pm me for her contacts.
Old 15-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,
if she kwai lan.... then ignore her. my advice to u... she needs u more than u need her. so don't be soft hearted. just tell her... if she want better biz, she has to show us something. IMHO$80 for 1hr 1 shot is quite ex$...

u will kena flame left right centre if don't set the rules straight with her.... in the end, u will end up a sucker...!
Old 15-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro,
if she kwai lan.... then ignore her. my advice to u... she needs u more than u need her. so don't be soft hearted. just tell her... if she want better biz, she has to show us something. IMHO$80 for 1hr 1 shot is quite ex$...

u will kena flame left right centre if don't set the rules straight with her.... in the end, u will end up a sucker...!
Lao jiao jiu si lao jiao.....
Graduate from SBF uni.........keke
Old 15-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
Lao jiao jiu si lao jiao.....
Graduate from SBF uni.........keke
alamak, bro dun laugh at me lah. just wanna encourage newbies to contribute more in tis sbf forum for the enjoyments of all. at the same time, dun get manupilated by these prc gals.
Old 15-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
alamak, bro dun laugh at me lah. just wanna encourage newbies to contribute more in tis sbf forum for the enjoyments of all. at the same time, dun get manupilated by these prc gals.
Agree....not gona be manipulated... Thanks bro powertool69...

Last edited by joe_koh; 15-08-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

contacts given to 20 bros....hope to see your honest FR soon...
Old 16-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
young_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, may I have the contact please. Thanks.
Old 16-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
young_heart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, contact please. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1