The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bai He, pretty 23 yr old, providing massage and other services

Camping down here for commando FR

Next up list:
Old 16-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Please share her CTC with me....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 16-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 15
joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Wah...who is the joker who zapped me for no reason and no guts to leave name....
Old 19-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

joe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud ofjoe_koh has much to be proud of

Given out numbers to alot of Bros already but no FRs? Anyone has tried her yet? Please do post a FR if you have tried her
Old 20-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
action_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a call from her last week that she is into FL as I had her ctc when she was working in the TN Bro TS mentioned.

She really looks very much like Apple Hong .....

So was free earlier this week and had a RTF - but 1st time outside TN lah...

When she reach my room, it was as if she saw an old friend and we started frenching ..... then she lifted up her skirt and showed off to me her hot G-string and make me cup her bums - she has very nice fleshy bums - perfect for doggie... I can't tahan and we fell onto the bed as I started lifting up her 1pc skirt and she was tearing off my clothes..... I really like it when the girl start to fumble with my belt buckle and reach into my jeans for my didi .... while we continue to french...by then my didi was already on full hard-on.... I said I haven't bathe but she said forget it as she was in heat, as I continue to finger her till she was wet.... one thing not so good is she is from TN so not used to bathing with bros....capped me and gave me a nice BJ... before she said she need me to be in her! All style as she initiated, missionary, doggie with me standing at the edge of the bed, then moved me to the mirror and doggie her both standing so she can get a better view...while I grabbed her two melons....too much! Finally after almost 1/2hr of bonking, I'm sweating and as I just had a session with Lin Pei the day before, old man already, need her to HJ me to finish... as said, finish already need to bathe seperately ....hope she change to more FL std of svc...

Looks : 7.5 - those that like Apple Hong Type will love her (ar mid 20s)
Body : 7.5 nice bums - but B boobs lah - quite tall 1.65 at least.
BJ : 7
FJ : 8
GFE : 8
Dmg : $100 - I gave her same rate as TN but told her I giving her above mkt std ....

Side note : she used to gave me very good rub down when was at TN - so bros that can get her to do will get extra....I would rate it about 7.

RTF : yes as I got good chemistry with her
Old 20-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for your FR....will defintely feedback to her to change from the TN style to FL style...

Quote:
Originally Posted by action_seeker View Post
Got a call from her last week that she is into FL as I had her ctc when she was working in the TN Bro TS mentioned.

She really looks very much like Apple Hong .....

So was free earlier this week and had a RTF - but 1st time outside TN lah...

When she reach my room, it was as if she saw an old friend and we started frenching ..... then she lifted up her skirt and showed off to me her hot G-string and make me cup her bums - she has very nice fleshy bums - perfect for doggie... I can't tahan and we fell onto the bed as I started lifting up her 1pc skirt and she was tearing off my clothes..... I really like it when the girl start to fumble with my belt buckle and reach into my jeans for my didi .... while we continue to french...by then my didi was already on full hard-on.... I said I haven't bathe but she said forget it as she was in heat, as I continue to finger her till she was wet.... one thing not so good is she is from TN so not used to bathing with bros....capped me and gave me a nice BJ... before she said she need me to be in her! All style as she initiated, missionary, doggie with me standing at the edge of the bed, then moved me to the mirror and doggie her both standing so she can get a better view...while I grabbed her two melons....too much! Finally after almost 1/2hr of bonking, I'm sweating and as I just had a session with Lin Pei the day before, old man already, need her to HJ me to finish... as said, finish already need to bathe seperately ....hope she change to more FL std of svc...

Looks : 7.5 - those that like Apple Hong Type will love her (ar mid 20s)
Body : 7.5 nice bums - but B boobs lah - quite tall 1.65 at least.
BJ : 7
FJ : 8
GFE : 8
Dmg : $100 - I gave her same rate as TN but told her I giving her above mkt std ....

Side note : she used to gave me very good rub down when was at TN - so bros that can get her to do will get extra....I would rate it about 7.

RTF : yes as I got good chemistry with her
Old 20-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_koh View Post
Given out numbers to alot of Bros already but no FRs? Anyone has tried her yet? Please do post a FR if you have tried her
Hi bro,

I have bonk her for more than 5 times. She is pretty, but Im bored now.
Old 20-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro for your FR....will defintely feedback to her to change from the TN style to FL style...
Bro, pls check your PM. Thanks.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Just spoke to Bai He to give her feedbacks....She say she will change so that Bros can have an even satisfying experience with her....so if you have recieved her number, do try her....you will not regret

Quote:
Hi all. Recieved a call from a girl who used to work in a massage palour. She told me she has since turned FL and that business is bad.Have problems paying her room rental. Ask me to help her advertise. So I decided to help her. She is a nice friendly and sweet girl. As I only tried her massage I do not know about the other services she provide. Brothers can contact her to find out more.

Name: Bai He
Skin: Very fair
Height - 1.66
Looks: 8.5/10 (she looks v pretty lar)
Vital stats: 34D/28/38
Massage: 6.5/10 ( Can be improved but not piano type)
Friendliness: 8/10
Other services: I don't know, never try.
Rates: 80 per hour excluding room 1 Shot...

Bros who fancy being massage by a beauty, with at least 1 FR can pm me for her contacts.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
bro,
if she kwai lan.... then ignore her. my advice to u... she needs u more than u need her. so don't be soft hearted. just tell her... if she want better biz, she has to show us something. IMHO$80 for 1hr 1 shot is quite ex$...

u will kena flame left right centre if don't set the rules straight with her.... in the end, u will end up a sucker...!
waahh.. very fierce huh ...

kekekeke...anyway, wait for FR lah..

oops... saw FR liao..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
waahh.. very fierce huh ...

kekekeke...anyway, wait for FR lah..

oops... saw FR liao..
He is power! haha...
Old 20-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Contact given to another group of Bros...please check your PM...
Old 21-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Contact given to another group of Bros...please check your PM...
Bro Joe,

Thanks you for the contact. I was looking forward to a massage more than a FJ, but ended up only doing a FJ and hardly any massage She didn't give me the impression that massage was part of the deal, seems that she is only doing FJ and massage a little if you ask for it. And even then not really that good a massage.

RTF for me is unlikely as we will be pretty much spoiled for choices at $80 for a FJ. Hope you dun mnd my very frank FR, ratings are as follows:

Looks - 5/10
Body - 4/10 (tummy plus flabby behind the buttocks -heavy set type pf girls)
FJ - 5/10
GFE - 7/10 (give her more here coz she really try to make conversation)
Massage - 1/10 (disappointing, have to ask some more)
Old 21-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Bro Joe,

Thanks you for the contact. I was looking forward to a massage more than a FJ, but ended up only doing a FJ and hardly any massage She didn't give me the impression that massage was part of the deal, seems that she is only doing FJ and massage a little if you ask for it. And even then not really that good a massage.

RTF for me is unlikely as we will be pretty much spoiled for choices at $80 for a FJ. Hope you dun mnd my very frank FR, ratings are as follows:

Looks - 5/10
FJ - 5/10
Bro Willie,

Seem like you are the commando. Tks for the FR. THink will give this FL a miss. Will up you for your commando FR.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole
Old 21-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Thanks for your honest feedback, I think it will help bros here determine whether she is worth it or not....I will give her feedback....whether she wants to listen it is really up to her.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Bro Joe,

Looks - 5/10
FJ - 5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1