The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
moodum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ivy 'the sexy demon' viet

yesterday after some drink i call her & mit her.she told me go me kovan 81 near her hse.i check in & msg her the rm no.5 mins later drr bell rang.i open the dr i cannot believe my own eyes.she is super fair super sexy super beautiful.she is totally different from other gal.i see her 1st thing cum to my mind is. 'I WANT TO FXXK U' cos if i nv fxxk her i will regret.hv a chat then she strip off go shower.OMG.her breast is i ever seen the most beautiful breast.round nice cutting white.her figure is hr glass.....very perfect body no fats.....

after her shower tis is the best part.she came to bed start lick me every where.start attack small country.she 1 whole mouth eat up the whole country.she juz like washing the floor full of water sound & start to play my marble.she sux it all the way & release it the whole proceed is i in heaven.sory shld be better than in heaven is a most enjoying time.

start to go cave camping.she is tight & she like to hv sex.bro remember if she on top u remember to squeeze her breast she like tat.do wif her many stlye.doggie is the best as u can c the beautiful butt & squeeze the big breast......

All bro pls try it as i dun post but it's a really rare 'animal'.u try it u wun regret sure u go bk again but if u dun try it u will sure regret for life as u miss the most enjoying time tat u should hv.....

here's the rating for her.

body 9/10
butt 9/10
breast 9/10
bbbj 9/10
fj 9/10

kissing depends on her.
nv try painting as i dun like.
CIM nt sure as i only wan FXXK her.
i hv enuff $ i will go find her everytime for sure.....

she is the best viet i ever try.an unforgetable gal......

damage $150/1/1 (CD & RM nt include)
she agreed if u guys wan 2 shot @ $250/2/2
Old 16-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
nightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ivy 'the sexy demon' viet

Wah ... all 9/10 ... waiting for commando ....
Anyway ... $150/1/1 without rm .... too ex liao loh ....
Old 16-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

bro serious all rate 9/10 no joking u try u will noe.u sure say gd loh....
i until nw cannot forget the feeling.
bro yes i noe is X but it's gd juz once y nt.food nice is a bit X but also eat but y nt tis?
Old 16-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$150 for a Viet!!!

Plus $30 room at K81..

$180 for a freaking Viet cong???

She will have to wait for Mr Tang Ku Ku i think..
Old 16-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

pls respect them la.i dun like wan give bad comment can but dun be so mean t them la bro.without them we sure flood 1 leh.we cannot 'vent of anger'.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS

It is perfectly OK to help FLs - especially the deserving the ones. Many are out to use the soft-hearted Singaporeans for their advantage.

Of top priority, is to take care of many genuine deserving Singaporean men who deserve good bonks but paying a fair and equitable price to secure the flesh. No one should screw a fellow brother for whatever reason.

Stand Up For Singapore

By the way, you write funny. Are you a Nguyen?

No offence bro
Old 16-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

dun wory bro.i nt angry i juz saying the fact.sometime if we tink bk we shld pity them cos of their background cos they got no choice but to work tis.wat u mean nyugen?i pure singaporean.haha.....i write funny cs it's a free forum n make it tis way then it will be more intersting.haha....i'm a joker full of craps & shit....haha.....only gd things will share.....haha.....cheers bro....
Old 16-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS,

honestly $150/1/1 is costly for a viet FL unless she's damn chio
sure u not taking a cut?
i rather opt for euro or kimchi FLs for de same price oso save another $30 (k81)
gud luck to her bt dun tink she can 'prosper' here
Old 16-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
bro TS,

honestly $150/1/1 is costly for a viet FL unless she's damn chio
sure u not taking a cut?
i rather opt for euro or kimchi FLs for de same price oso save another $30 (k81)
gud luck to her bt dun tink she can 'prosper' here
Yup i agree with you bro.. She can charge wadever price she wants, ultimately its up to bros here to decide if she's worth it. Too ex for me, i will just camp here to read FRs

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 16-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How about a pix here to justify the price tag?
Old 16-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

T.S can ask her to readjust her pricing.Even "ang pai" charges also lower than hers.
Old 16-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
How about a pix here to justify the price tag?
Sounds like a good idea
Old 16-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
SiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For a viet FL, we can easily get in at 100/1/60.
Many at the Pub all are young and pretty.
TS, maybe you could talk to her that compeitition are tough and maybe she could lower her price.

Just my comment.
Old 16-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3kingdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiUUer View Post
For a viet FL, we can easily get in at 100/1/60.
Many at the Pub all are young and pretty.
TS, maybe you could talk to her that compeitition are tough and maybe she could lower her price.

Just my comment.
Which pub can i get viets? pretty ones... those in Joo Chiat are losing standard
Old 16-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

price too ex liao .not worth it .(my 2 cents thought only)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1