The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Batam info pls..

Official Golf kaptain sissina, so when is our next game huh?
Old 03-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
I am the official whisky & beer golf kaptain for those don't mind happy golfing!

If my Phuket trip is postpone this week, I will try to find time to go over Thursday as my "pecker" is getting itchy agin! Want to check out Elly to see if she is a good 19th!
Old 03-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
pak, ppl's name you spell wrongly liao lah

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
I am the official whisky & beer golf kaptain for those don't mind happy golfing!

If my Phuket trip is postpone this week, I will try to find time to go over Thursday as my "pecker" is getting itchy agin! Want to check out Elly to see if she is a good 19th!

Try liao must give FR over that bottle of Chives ya...
Old 03-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Try liao must give FR over that bottle of Chives ya...
Come to FR on the initimate details, I usually never write much although I can say bad, good, better and best.

The problem of course is we all like "different strokes" but sure, will share overall opinion when I makan!
Old 03-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

bro DNAT, what's yr recommendation for hotel??

i'm going there sometime this week alone, so probably one with nice inhouse food is good... and maybe nearby disco?
Old 05-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke
bro DNAT, what's yr recommendation for hotel??

i'm going there sometime this week alone, so probably one with nice inhouse food is good... and maybe nearby disco?
Planet
- Island View Hotel (Rp208,000)
- Planet Holiday (S$85 onwards)

Sphinx
- Hotel Seruni (S$39 onwards, depending on which block/wing)

Pacific
- Hotel Oasis (Rp258,000 Deluxe)
- Novetel (price = ???)

Ozone
- Hotel Bumi Nusantara (S$35 onwards, many years back .... a bit run down liao)
- Royal Eastern (S$60 onwards, also many years back)

Not sure about the taste of the hotel food cos mostly dine out.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Planet
- Island View Hotel (Rp208,000)
- Planet Holiday (S$85 onwards)

Sphinx
- Hotel Seruni (S$39 onwards, depending on which block/wing)

Pacific
- Hotel Oasis (Rp258,000 Deluxe)
- Novetel (price = ???)

Ozone
- Hotel Bumi Nusantara (S$35 onwards, many years back .... a bit run down liao)
- Royal Eastern (S$60 onwards, also many years back)

Not sure about the taste of the hotel food cos mostly dine out.
Planet Holiday is nice but very expensive. Even the food is in Singapore dollar. Not worth it.
Old 05-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Planet Holiday is nice but very expensive. Even the food is in Singapore dollar. Not worth it.
Worth or not? sometimes its very hard to define cos it depends on each's budget and consumption patterns. The 'Marginal Utility of Satisfaction' still prevails and yet hard to measure.

Frankly, I feel a bit out of place even if I am in there, not to mention my female companion (though she has above average looks and dress quite trendy)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Worth or not? sometimes its very hard to define cos it depends on each's budget and consumption patterns. The 'Marginal Utility of Satisfaction' still prevails and yet hard to measure.

Frankly, I feel a bit out of place even if I am in there, not to mention my female companion (though she has above average looks and dress quite trendy)
If you are overflowing with dollars, nothing is too much! Then again, its depends on your budget and what you do when you are there. If all you do is stay in the hotel and room, then a good nice room is definitely an essential part of the experience.

However, if you are only going to bonk some, and spending lots of time out of the room, it might not be worth wasting that money! I feel great when I check out after two nights and I get a hotel bill that says something less than 300k Rp.

Nowadays, I rather stay in a decent but clean hotel and use that differential money for a better tip for the right ceweks (thus better service if repeat) and go out and have fun wherever I feel like.

Nothing like a broad grin of thanks and appreciation when you push her 100k or a little more !

Imagine what she thinks of you when you stay at the Planet or Melia and give her a tip of 50k - would not be up to her expectation would it?
Old 05-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
If you are overflowing with dollars, nothing is too much! Then again, its depends on your budget and what you do when you are there. If all you do is stay in the hotel and room, then a good nice room is definitely an essential part of the experience.

However, if you are only going to bonk some, and spending lots of time out of the room, it might not be worth wasting that money! I feel great when I check out after two nights and I get a hotel bill that says something less than 300k Rp.

Nowadays, I rather stay in a decent but clean hotel and use that differential money for a better tip for the right ceweks (thus better service if repeat) and go out and have fun wherever I feel like.

Nothing like a broad grin of thanks and appreciation when you push her 100k or a little more !

Imagine what she thinks of you when you stay at the Planet or Melia and give her a tip of 50k - would not be up to her expectation would it?
Pak,
Thanks for sharing your views and experiences.

Indeed, I usually go for Island View which is half the price of P Holiday ....

As for the tipping part, I normally give a fair share.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

How do you guys deal with so so service from your cewek and they still ask for tips??
Old 05-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
How do you guys deal with so so service from your cewek and they still ask for tips??
Past - my 1st joint cewek from Golden Star 99 (now Astranaut) was really a gone case. I din give a single cent. If you were in my position, will do like wise. (got request then I tell story, if not wait Batam Man say I conduct history class again .... kekeke)

Present - I would suggest a Rp10-20K as her 'ojek fare' .... if she ask: "tips di mana?" you ask: "service di mana ?"

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Past - my 1st joint cewek from Golden Star 99 (now Astranaut) was really a gone case. I din give a single cent. If you were in my position, will do like wise. (got request then I tell story, if not wait Batam Man say I conduct history class again .... kekeke)

Present - I would suggest a Rp10-20K as her 'ojek fare' .... if she ask: "tips di mana?" you ask: "service di mana ?"
ok, tell us the story....
Old 05-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

Anyway, thanks DNAT...

my plan is set... Thursday morning setting off to Batam.... Island View, but i'll let the driver drive me all over to look for cewek if i can't get one at hollywood....

a question here.... is the papasan or mamasan at hollywood reliable? wants to get him to intro one who love chionging so that she won't spoil my mood when i visit planet...

the last time i asked the mamasan at Louis to intro one who speaks english, she got me one who can only say the word 'fuck'

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread