The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Must be talking in singlish when the hokkien & english group meet up.

Have you try this restaurant and is their foods nice.?
Yes tried many times and also last year national day 9th Aug was there for celebration, when bro etctc here also bring his family there....paiseh he paid for the dinner too, thanks ya bro eieiei.

Food taste very good, can read reviews from trip advisor.....don't want to recommend too much, later say I got share and want me to pay advertisement fee
Old 17-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Food taste very good, can read reviews from trip advisor.....don't want to recommend too much, later say I got share and want me to pay advertisement fee
Stealth agent labeling is still fresh in many people's memory.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes tried many times and also last year national day 9th Aug was there for celebration, when bro etctc here also bring his family there....paiseh he paid for the dinner too, thanks ya bro eieiei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Didn't know you are Jack of all Trade Agent...555
So, don't worry be happy in CM.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Government say must re-train and learn new skills mah as many jobs will become redundant.

Old 18-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Use to be happy and enjoy meeting newbie and bring them around in cm, most of the time I even pay for their drinks and food.....just enjoying meeting sinkie and have enough money to spend while retiring here. But after that stealth agent case and SBF management way of handling really disappoint me, so now no longer entertain people I dun know and no more introducing anything.

Think this is the kind of sbf they want and no longer need friendly old bird.....they need only advertisement fee and let's see if people willing to pay to advertise in such forum that is not helpful.........
Old 22-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Arrow Stealth Agent

Quote:
Use to be happy and enjoy meeting newbie and bring them around in cm, most of the time I even pay for their drinks and food.....just enjoying meeting sinkie and have enough money to spend while retiring here. But after that stealth agent case and SBF management way of handling really disappoint me, so now no longer entertain people I dun know and no more introducing anything.

Think this is the kind of sbf they want and no longer need friendly old bird.....they need only advertisement fee and let's see if people willing to pay to advertise in such forum that is not helpful.........
555 kudos to your complimentary "hold hand serwit" in the past!
I also stopped giving complimentary "hold hand serwit" on goodwill in Bangkok long time ago as too many undesirable characters these days unlike the older batch of cheongsters who are more steady.

Yes I believe many bros are also very disappointed with the SBF's management way of handling that matter.

555 anyway got good lobang just share with close friends will do.
No point getting accused as a stealth agent if discuss on a certain place too much.
Got time we just come in TCSS and talk about general stuff.
Any joker ask stupid questions without researching we just refer them to naemlo's premium hold hand serwit will do!

Don't worry the laws of economics will take its own course.
The market (advertisers) will determine whether a certain platform is conducive to invest in or not.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 22-03-2017 at 01:13 AM.
Old 29-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, I'm back in ChiangMai but realize Happyman had went for his holiday so didn't get to go chiong together..

Drove down to my usual joint and was greeted by my favourite girl at the counter.. was told she is taking over the duties over the counter as the receptionist is on leave...

Instead of getting the girls to line up for me to choose, I opt to go mingle with them inside their resting room before making my choice..

Fast forward, decided on a new girl who just arrived as she was smiling at throughout.

To: Happyman, your favourite Pink Nip girl just came back.... Wait for you we go chiong together again...

Received Pms from Bros asking me about this place.. You can see from their Line: littlemermaidmassage
Old 30-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post

To: Happyman, your favourite Pink Nip girl just came back.... Wait for you we go chiong together again...
Mai lah, think her nipper already black lew after so long.......i better try the new stock, just saw the Line post from them mee new stock come lew
Old 08-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Songkran Festival 2017 Events in Chiang Mai.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/cit...l-2017-events/
Old 12-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Paying a visit to little mermaid later.

Is a relaxing lifestyle here compare to pattyaa and bkk.

Night life still pattyaa the best.

Today songkran Eve.. already have some start to play water already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Paying a visit to little mermaid later..
NT, looks like you doing a fair bit of Thailand. Now getting wet in the north? Very laid back up ner. Sanuk kap
Old 16-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaihunter View Post
I went around 4pm.. got 5 gals there to choose and 1 of them is anny. Anny mentioned only 1 working that time.
This is my 1st time in cm so not familiar. I saw your post saying sayuri lousy .. thats why i went to mermaid
Bro, does Mermaid provide full services and how much?
Old 16-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Hello brothers, I am sure there are many whom are more familiar than I. I also read that there are sensitivities about shadow agents stuff. Anyway I am in CM for the very first time 26th Apr till 2nd May for a break. I have no clue where places to eat and party and massage are and I could probably find out when I am there. But just thought I will check in to see if any active brothers are still here. Obviously I will be happy to catch up for those that might be there! We can have a beer together if schedule suits!

I am at the Le Meridien - Looks to be central enough so any advice appreciated!
Old 17-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
NT, looks like you doing a fair bit of Thailand. Now getting wet in the north? Very laid back up ner. Sanuk kap
Experience life and also eye opener. Will provide a write up soon.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to share your

Day 4 & 5 & 6

3D & 2 Night in Chiangmai (11 April 2017 – 13 April 2017)

Part 1 of Chiangmai will talk about our stay and night life in chiangmai

This is my virgin trip to chiangmai and really looking toward it. Upon arrival, the hotel in chiangmai is better than Utapo. I was quite please that the taxi there was quite standard not much of price different and communication wise was ok. Driver can speck Chinese and English and never push you in getting their service to go any other place all that. The moment i step into chiangmai, i can feel that the lifestyle is relaxing and slow paste. The journey to my hotel was about 15mins.

Hotel: Nap In Chaiangmai
Address: 99/8 - 99/9 LoiKroh Road, Chang Khlan, Muang, , Chang Khlan, 50100 Chiang Mai, Thailand

I did a research before choosing this hotel. Hotel was quite new and clean. It is at the center and is very convenient to access to all the night activity and also food. We were given a room side by side and interconnected. The hotel is direct opposite Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai on a single direction road. I can also see some other tall hotel like the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel. This will save time and also save transport for us. The hotel is a small four storey building at the second floor, there is a 7 eleven just below the hotel. The room was big and trendy. Air-con and wifi was strong. Environment was cosy too and ambience was nice too.

Left side of hotel
On the left side, i can take a songtiaw at 20 baht or walk straight down to the chiang mai night bazaar. It is only about 3 to 5mins. Take note Le Meridien hotel is also within a few minute walk from my hotel on the left side.

Right side of hotel
[Img}http://funkyimg.com/i/2rVtc.jpg[/img]
I be able to see a cafe on the right side of my hotel. Further down on the right i be able to see the mae kha river and some small temple as well as one whole stretch of bar and massage area. There are also some small shop and eating house at the small stretch of road.

During both our night there, we explore almost all the night life there as there is really not much there also the stretch of road on right and somewhere near a roundabout along the river. We explore disco like Mandalay and Take It. I think not really suitable for us so we just left for other place. While we are strolling pass all the girle bar. We will being invited in to bar for drink in most of the bar at Loy Kroh Road.

Foxy Lady gogo
This place is located at Tha Phae Soi 1, opp the Dusit D2 Hotel. It was only a short walking distance from the hotel we stay. The place was cosy and conveniently near the night market. There is a lot of gals were dancing in their bikinis and i think maybe we are late, none of the lady caught our eye.

Spotlight Agogo
This bar is also walking distance from the hotel we stay. We do not have a good impression on the place as the first look at the ladies outside the bar cannot cannot make it. We were stop outside to go in as it was told that need to buy drink to go in. We insist want see ladies stock before we decide wants to stay a not, but they don’t allow so end up we no go.

StarSix gogo
This is another place which is the nearest from our hotel. The place was just next to the bar complex / boxing ring. It is a few storey high and was quite discreet and quite scary. We got our ladies there as it was easy for us and within walking distance from our hotel. Both of us took one lady each from there as his able to overnite and mine unable to. Bar fine rate range from 500 bahts and short time and long time rate you can discuss directly with the ladies. My friend took the same lady for both night and we drunk alot at the second night. My lady said able to overnight but later said cannot so i end out sleeping alone as i was also half drunk.

The biggest cluster of girlie bars is located in the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre, which is an arcade just off the top end of Loi Kroh Road – halfway between the night market and moat (near the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel). Here you’ll find plenty of lively pubs of all characters, all full of available ladies.

I also notice that most of the bars and ago ago there close at 130am only a few at 230am.

We did explore on the famous mermaid massage as mention inside the thread but was disappointed as not mush ladies to choose due to holiday period.

End of part 1 of Chiangmai.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1