The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
mochachoos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Decent Massage by sweet-looking lady...surprise happy ending

Bro, may I have the ctc of the joint too?
Old 21-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3886 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Today is my Lucky Day! Some bro called Havana upz my points! I am nearer to my target of 50 so that I can get the ctc from TS. Thanks bro Havana!
Old 21-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
wing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro TS for the contact. Went there and here is my short and brief FR. In my opinion, this is a joint as describe by bro CK. I test water by leaving my underwear on, but was removed by her before the massage began, a tell tale sign that 'special' is on the way.
As recommended by TS, got the MILF to massage me. Opted for the 1 hour session. The massage was hard with oil, definitely not those piano playing type 7/10. After 1/2 hours rubbing on the back, she asked me to flip over. After some soft massage at the tummy area, she just pop the GQ. Normal HJ, with auto roaming the top.
Damaged: $48/hr or $40/45 mins
HJ: $50
Old 21-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Upzz to TS
Old 22-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 13
rg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing View Post
Thanks to bro TS for the contact. Went there and here is my short and brief FR. In my opinion, this is a joint as describe by bro CK. I test water by leaving my underwear on, but was removed by her before the massage began, a tell tale sign that 'special' is on the way.
As recommended by TS, got the MILF to massage me. Opted for the 1 hour session. The massage was hard with oil, definitely not those piano playing type 7/10. After 1/2 hours rubbing on the back, she asked me to flip over. After some soft massage at the tummy area, she just pop the GQ. Normal HJ, with auto roaming the top.
Damaged: $48/hr or $40/45 mins
HJ: $50
Thanks bro wing for your concise FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Upzz to TS
Thanks bro twinresist2 for your upzz

Also thanks to those bros who upped me in advance

Last edited by rg2011; 22-11-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 23-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
demonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share location pls?
Old 25-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

rg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to behold

PM'ed to another batch of qualified bros. Enjoy!
Old 25-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro RG2011, have upped your points a few minutes ago!
Old 25-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Friend108sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share the contact? Thanks
Old 25-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Charlessng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me contact? I'll write A fr too..
Old 26-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to TS for sharing the location. Managed a late night session. There are 4 gals working in this joint but only 1 of them was around and she only started here for 2 days, so I guess it is a different one from what TS encountered. My simple MR:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.2/10 (trained but would prefer harder)
HJ: 7.5/10 (sensual)

From what she told me, only HJ offered in this joint from all working ladies. They do not get much from normal massage but mainly earn through tips and HJ. May return to try other ladies if vit M recovers.

Last edited by harry123; 26-11-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: correct typo
Old 26-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
Thanks to TS for sharing the location. Managed a late night session. There are 4 gals working in this joint but only 1 of them was around and she only started here for 2 days, so I guess it is a different one from what TS encountered. My simple MR:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.2/10 (trained but would prefer harder)
HJ: 7.5/10 (sensual)

From what she told me, only HJ offered in this joint from what working ladies. They do not get much from normal massage but mainly earn through tips and HJ. May return to try other ladies if vit M recovers.
Thanks bro harry for your simple MR.
Hope you get to try the lady whom I tried earlier next time
Old 26-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fisherman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg2011 View Post
Hi Bros, this is the first thread I am starting to share my experience although I had posted several FR/MRs earlier.

Please bear with me for this rather long FR.

One day, I met a buddy for lunch near his office and he had to rush off earlier due to an urgent customer call.
So with some time to spend, I hang around to enjoy my kopi.
Suddenly I remembered another friend passed me a massage contact in this area. With some time to spare, I called up the joint and asked if the masseur recommended by my friend was available. Made a booking and went to the joint.

From outside the joint, it looked like a decent place with no specials (due to the name of this joint) and I recalled my friend saying the massage there was great and asked me to try it whenever I had shoulder and back aches.

So I went in and was greeted by a lady with young milfy looks (early 30s). She led me to one of the rooms and asked me to change.
The rooms there are quite spacious but the partition walls are not all the way to the ceiling. Hence, could hear conversations from neighbouring rooms. There's no shower in each room, only 1 common one at the back.
So, I changed and was lying on my tummy on the massage bed and waiting for the milfy recep to come in.

A few minutes later, a lady entered the room and asked if I wanted a drink. Hearing a voice different from the recep earlier, I turned around and was surprised with what I saw - a sweet looking lady in late 20s with nice looking eyes (she reminded me of a HK actress I saw on those TV series but I could not recall the name). In my mind, "wow massaged by a sweet lady...let the action begins!!". I said she could start the massage.

She started with the shoulder and neck before going to the lower back and legs. Her massage skills were quite good as she knew where to press after I told her my problem areas. She asked me several times if the strength was ok and if the massage was comfy for me - that was great service!
She was a chatty person and we TCSS quite a bit. Sometimes, I thought she was trying to flirt with me and I was expecting her GQ
After 35-40 mins, I was asked to turn around and she continued to massage the front areas of my body, except my 2IC area.
She also gave me a good head massage (the big one!) and that was it. I was a bit disappointed that she did not pop GQ. Anywayz, I enjoyed the massage and chatting with her. So paid up and left. This was my first visit there.

Several RTMs later, in the midst of massaging my back, I was surprised that she started to tease around my backside and thigh areas. I didn't say anything and she gave me a sensual HDLY. It felt DAMN SHOIK because it was unexpected and gave me a hard-on
After dunno how long, she leaned her face close to my ear and asked if I wanted her to continue. That moment almost drove me wild and I just pulled her close to me and asked "Why did u not do this in earlier sessions?".
She replied cheekily "I only do this for my regulars and do you wanna my regular?"
I immediately said "OK, please continue and take it slowly"
She gave me that foxy look and whispered "Ok but please don't make any noise"
She then stroke my 2IC slowly, using a variety of strokes while I roamed her top from outside because she was not comfy with removing top and roaming south and I didn't wanna spoil my first "experience" with her.
I released not long after - how to tahan with a sweet-looking lady smiling at you while stroking your 2IC
She went out and brought in a hot towel to clean me up - another plus for service.
This time, I was really caught surprised but was pleased with the "happy" ending.

Here are my ratings (IMHO):
Name: she's a PRC but I will not reveal her name here but via pm ('cos her boss don't allow and she's not doing extras for every guest)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: not sure as she didn't allow removal of top
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ/HDLY: 6.5/10 (experienced better ones and she was a bit on the "cautious" side)
Dmg: 48 (1hr) + 50 (HJ)
RTM: 100% YES (hopefully she can do better next round on HJ/HDLY)
On the way out, I saw two other milfy ladies – one quite chio and the other busty.

I asked her if I could share this joint and her name with others. Initially, she was reluctant and explained her concerns (e.g. boss don't allow, scare AV, etc). However, after some chatting and assurances from me, she told me to share cautiously with a few people first.
For those guests new to her, it's unlikely that she would pop GQ in the first (at least) session (unless some special chemistry happens).
Given her request, I would have to be very selective in sharing. Only bros with at least 50 rep points and recent contributions to the forum like FRs/MRs in this section or other sections of SBF, please pm me for the contact info.
For those bros who don't have enough points, sorry as I have to respect her concerns. Please go and earn the points (as I also just joined last month and worked hard to earn my points).
I would be giving out contacts to at most 8 qualified bros per week (as I cannot promise to log on everyday). Priority will be given to qualified bros who can exchange good contacts or trust me by upping me in advance, etc.
Would appreciate bros who tried her to post FRs but PLEASE DO NOT post any info which could reveal the name of this lady and the name and exact location of this joint. She's making a living here and don't want to break her rice bowl. Thanks for your understanding.
what a interesting FR, pls pm ctc .....millon thanks.....
Old 26-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rokboy8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@rg2011: what a well-written FR!
kindly pm me as I like to try it too!
Old 26-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)