The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poyoyoyo View Post
oh what? Xiao Bei cut card alr?

Hai.. new batch looks pretty promising tho.
Yes.. leaving Tomorrow.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The newbies are Xiao Ling, Le Le, Linda, Si Qi and Xiao Wei ...

I have had Si Qi ... A L.... C.... package ... Will FR once I have more time on my belt ... Do stay tune if you're keen ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This girl does indeed look interesting and innocent.... super slim and small.... probably can carry her under one arm and take her home... hehehe.
I tried her also, would agree FR is very accurate and my experience is similar. Good value for money is one is into syt.

Not really for commando though as she seems to be new to this trade.

Those into JC girl looks would like this young lass! I did
Old 25-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Yes.. leaving Tomorrow.
Yes fucking SAD man, she my fave after Lady left. No more princess Xiao Bei already...sobs bad news indeed as I just returned from overseas work trip. Saddness....
Old 25-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
i urge someone to try the new girl yiyi. si qi looks great. but yiyi looks better.
Just got back from my overseas work trip. so my FR might be a little dated as I've only recently caught my breath with some spare time to indulge in my sex hobby once again.

YIYI 1803

Yiyi is slim a true SYT when in full make-up and GL battle gear and even more SYT when withOUT make-up. How do I know this? I spotted her when she first came to GL when my fave princess Xiao Bei was still around and my then regular RTF...ok back to YIYI. Since then I've added her to my little black book of deeds to do.

She has long hair and relatively fine facial features. Most punters would not reject if given a viewing. Can sense she is a little shy and 'held back' in personality when punters view her. Can't blame the poor lass, we do after all objectify these girls aplenty even though we like them as people as well, such is the complications of being a GL punter....my tainted heart...

Once in the room she took out her hp and played some music. Did a nice strip-tease and took off her clothes till undies. Teased me a little and we both stripped and proceeded to shower.

IN shower bathed as per SOP but I think I tried her when she was still relatively new and there was no BBBJ in shower, minor issue but it's all good as she did do BBBJ on bed till a torrent of saliva swept by good friend, MR. Horny Meat Stick. Yes I'm a BBBJ fanatic. Sometimes the poor girls BBBJ me for very long and look visibly tired. That's what it's a cue to change mode.

Rest is SOP, but I did not FJ as I have fucked another chick earlier on in the day. Requested HJ to release. Being serviced by a SYT is always a good thing. I'm always thankful for our safe GL scene unlike China when you always feel like ur getting hustled and being "treated too nicely" so that they can extract more $ from you. Here in GL Cat150, you get mostly (if u do research and willing to try sometimes urself first) good value for money.

YiYi will be on my regular rotation, once my last era fave BaiHe 1615 goes back...sobs...first Lady, then Amy, then XiaoBei, then...sobs...

But aaah always new stock in, must be thankful for new SYTs. The system is still working!!
Old 25-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
Just got back from my overseas work trip. so my FR might be a little dated as I've only recently caught my breath with some spare time to indulge in my sex hobby once again.

YIYI 1803

Yiyi is slim a true SYT when in full make-up and GL battle gear and even more SYT when withOUT make-up. How do I know this? I spotted her when she first came to GL when my fave princess Xiao Bei was still around and my then regular RTF...ok back to YIYI. Since then I've added her to my little black book of deeds to do.

She has long hair and relatively fine facial features. Most punters would not reject if given a viewing. Can sense she is a little shy and 'held back' in personality when punters view her. Can't blame the poor lass, we do after all objectify these girls aplenty even though we like them as people as well, such is the complications of being a GL punter....my tainted heart...

Once in the room she took out her hp and played some music. Did a nice strip-tease and took off her clothes till undies. Teased me a little and we both stripped and proceeded to shower.

IN shower bathed as per SOP but I think I tried her when she was still relatively new and there was no BBBJ in shower, minor issue but it's all good as she did do BBBJ on bed till a torrent of saliva swept by good friend, MR. Horny Meat Stick. Yes I'm a BBBJ fanatic. Sometimes the poor girls BBBJ me for very long and look visibly tired. That's what it's a cue to change mode.

Rest is SOP, but I did not FJ as I have fucked another chick earlier on in the day. Requested HJ to release. Being serviced by a SYT is always a good thing. I'm always thankful for our safe GL scene unlike China when you always feel like ur getting hustled and being "treated too nicely" so that they can extract more $ from you. Here in GL Cat150, you get mostly (if u do research and willing to try sometimes urself first) good value for money.

YiYi will be on my regular rotation, once my last era fave BaiHe 1615 goes back...sobs...first Lady, then Amy, then XiaoBei, then...sobs...

But aaah always new stock in, must be thankful for new SYTs. The system is still working!!
what is yi yi's boob size?

when is baihe 1615 going back - a rough date set already?
Old 25-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
what is yi yi's boob size?

when is baihe 1615 going back - a rough date set already?
- YiYi's boob is A- not for boob lover. I am boob lover but thankfully her fresh syt looks and approach made up for it. But be warned she is not very seasoned, so might get varying level of service.

- Not sure when BaiHe is going back, she says 1-2 months, date not confirmed
Old 25-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
- YiYi's boob is A- not for boob lover. I am boob lover but thankfully her fresh syt looks and approach made up for it. But be warned she is not very seasoned, so might get varying level of service.

- Not sure when BaiHe is going back, she says 1-2 months, date not confirmed
Although Yiyi boob is small but overall service is still above average.
Only thing is light kisses,if not will RTF her!
Agree with Ninja when customers see her look,chances of picking her is high!
Old 25-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Haven't been to this house for months. Any bro can help identify this 1803 girl with a small tattoo on the back of her (right?) hand?
Many thanks in advance.
Thanks to info from a brudder, I now know she's none other than the rising star of 1803 Si Qi. A tattoo of a butterfly adorned the back of her left hand.

In my opinion, the resemblance with her former housemate Nana is quite obvious: round-ish face with small mouth, Si Qi even have a small mole near her upper lip. But while Nana gave off the look like she's gonna fuck me until I plead for mercy, Si Qi looks more girly and slightly innocent. I really enjoyed the FJ with her. Her moaning didn't sound fake, and she looks like she was enjoying herself.
SQ is soft-spoken and easy to chat with, gives good GFE.
Old 25-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks to info from a brudder, I now know she's none other than the rising star of 1803 Si Qi. A tattoo of a butterfly adorned the back of her left hand.

In my opinion, the resemblance with her former housemate Nana is quite obvious: round-ish face with small mouth, Si Qi even have a small mole near her upper lip. But while Nana gave off the look like she's gonna fuck me until I plead for mercy, Si Qi looks more girly and slightly innocent. I really enjoyed the FJ with her. Her moaning didn't sound fake, and she looks like she was enjoying herself.
IMHO, SQ is so much better than NN. If only she is less tanned..and slightly better complexion..haha..then i will have one more darling to look after..
Old 25-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
IMHO, SQ is so much better than NN. If only she is less tanned..and slightly better complexion..haha..then i will have one more darling to look after..
You are the SYT-oriented gardener la You prefer saplings than trees.
Dun worry, can do vitamin C drip like Jamie Chua to get fairer skin
Old 25-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Shh shh. This stock so new, too early to go public lah. Lol.
Old 25-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shh shh. This stock so new, too early to go public lah. Lol.
I think chris91's FR on SQ already pecah lobang wide wide liao
Old 25-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think chris91's FR on SQ already pecah lobang wide wide liao
that is y..pecah lobang liao..

wonder how would you compare Molly (next door) vs. SQ?
Old 25-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the SYT-oriented gardener la You prefer saplings than trees.
Dun worry, can do vitamin C drip like Jamie Chua to get fairer skin
haha..jamie..i am more impressed with her H collection than her fair skin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1