The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!
Re: comm geylang diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Ya....but depend on my mood oso

Bro...PRC street walker, cheapest cheapest 1 hour is $100 + $20 hotel fee, but their body hygiene and quality of the ger and room is lose alot.

Those $80 or $100 streetwalker cost even more then $150 per hour, and frankly u can get better quality gers from the legal house, i dunno where they think of those ridiculous prices their charging
bro personally think those PRC streetwalker is not worth compared to those Legal PRCs.
Old 14-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dun worry Bros...Donald will be cumming to replace Mickey
bro u into gay ? hehehe just joking
Old 14-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Today went to lor 24m13, it was like a walk downfriendly/chatty type or syt look with syt body.kampong singapore, all the elderly association, even got some villager association with old folks watching tv, wow really like those old shows

Then i realised i was walking down the wrong lane. this was 24a....lorong 24 is the place full of cheap viet and indonesians, the cheapest and dirtiest place in geylang to find streetwalkers.

So abit sian, entered that dark area and found the house. its near the petrol kiosk. they got 2 girls only. 33 and 06. I waited for 33.

Saw Lina, malaysian malay. can spk english n malay. Looks abit like singaporean to me. She has a milf look. Body looks ok but cant tell thru her cheongsam. With clothes on, looks like a sexy milf with hourglass figure, but of course, naked whos knows.

Saw 06 again, really looks like a yummy syt with her sexy style of dressing. Too bad her real body not tht nice.

Fr on 33 from 24m13.

Looks mid twenties, between syt and milf

Body
Average size n height. Slim except for tummy area.
Boobs: C cup ?, big and bouncy enough for me. Slight sag.
Tummy: has some tummy.
Butt: got the curve and some meat.
Overall: body seems tired and lost the youthful energy. Still its good enough for me. her tummy is a weak point

Services: cat bath, ar, bbbj

Skills:
Cat bath. Very good.
Ar. Very good with hj at the same time.
Bbbj. Very good. Strong suction and good variation

Attitude: commercial feel. Not chatty. No gfe.

Summary. 33 looks like a syt who is turning into a milf and her curvy body is also aging. Her service and skill levels are very good among the active geylang wls i tried so far.

Suitable if u finding for skillful service or a mix of good body and good skill

Maybe avoid if u finding for gfe, friendly/chatty type or syt look / syt body.
Old 14-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAFuck View Post
bro personally think those PRC streetwalker is not worth compared to those Legal PRCs.
Totally agree.....its too bad ppl are scared to enter the legal house..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Bro I used to go there but the houses there another rundown ... that is why I stop going there for a while...

Also scare people see my carplate
Ya i oso dun like that area, probably will make 1 more trip to check out the other house
Old 15-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Imho 06 2413, bai he 1615 & nana 1803 r the prettiest gals in gl right now, problem is they're hard to get without waiting, apple 1809 & xiao ai 2831 oso v pretty but svc nowhere as gd & not as friendly, bro comm's fr on 06 is quite accurate except i found her bbbj sensational, i tried her 1st time in july, rtf in august, can't get her since (6 tries!)
Old 16-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

Haha..looks like we all have different taste

For me, apple, baihe and ling ling are normal syt look

My pretty list will be
Xiao ai
Cong cong
Tian xin

Googlibong..haha 6 times liao still cant get ah....so jialat la u

Bro cobra, i have not seen ur nana 1606, xiao mei and zhiling......1 day if free i will go see see look look
Old 16-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My pretty list will be
Xiao ai
Cong cong
Tian xin

Bro cobra, i have not seen ur nana 1606, xiao mei and zhiling......1 day if free i will go see see look look
Bro comm, individual tastes differ, but you certainly should check out zhiling 1805. Prettiest in geylang now in my opinion at least.
Old 16-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally agree.....its too bad ppl are scared to enter the legal house..
bro thanks for ups have a great week ahead

legal house still the best in terms of quality and expected results
Old 17-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My pretty list will be
Xiao ai
Cong cong
Tian xin

Bro Comm I agree with your list terms of pretty (service not counted). But as I recommanded before, u should see Eva too hehehe
Old 17-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro comm, individual tastes differ, but you certainly should check out zhiling 1805. Prettiest in geylang now in my opinion at least.
Bro u have any FR on this Ziling?
Old 17-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Bro u have any FR on this Ziling?
Lots of FRs were written by various people. Just do a search. This girl arrived here last Sept I think. So now one year already, better try before gone...
Old 17-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lots of FRs were written by various people. Just do a search. This girl arrived here last Sept I think. So now one year already, better try before gone...
Ok Bro thank you!
Old 17-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster (P)

Today bad mood so went 2831 to rtf xiao ai, since i know her attitude is gfe and patient.

Saw the following girls while sitting on the sofa.....

Xiao yao jing, Syt, Tanned, slim n slender figure, looks like got boobs no butt with clothes on, maybe a bro can update whats her naked body like. Overall she look quite sexy with good figure

Baobao, very fair, dunno how to describe, din get a good look, maybe other bro can update her info

Saw congcong again...and afew others that din leave any particular impression

Miqi and lisa nobody take.....lisa not so bad i saw 1 customer took her....miqi i think 3 hours nobody took her...she got ignored by a roomful of horny guys
Old 17-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster (P)

To the unknown bro who said.....

"miqi your mom isit y u so concerned?"

The reply is.....im just posting whatever interesting things i notice in the house
Old 18-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Good job to up Xiao Ai,brother Comm.. I oso like her..

XYJ slim, petite but A cup nia. Service Class A!

Bye bye brother!
wah lau eh...she go and squeeze until look like cup b or bigger......no wonder i find her boob suspicious

bro u got up XJZ before ??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1