The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/

Any update on this ML peici.? Is she Fully Clothed during sensual? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ahhong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday night was feeling tired and stressed out station last week so decided to check what good in sbf.Chance upon a fr by bro here and decided to make an appointment with Gucci.Was definitely glad i chose the right masseur for a hard massage and authentic traditional full body massage with japanese and thai massage 正宗传统全身按摩/泰式/日式按摩 .
Gucci is a masseur who know her massage and a real pro.All parts of the body was well massage by her thoroughly.
Her Authentic Thai Juagen 正宗泰试抓根 was sensual and stimulating and done slowly so as to prolong the shiokness.She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement to boost up your manhood and better Sexual. Damm Good ! and her
man erectile dysfunction massage [治疗男士早泄阳痿 totally different from juagen, focus on meridian massage on foot and tummy area which stimulate sense and help boost immunity that helps boost longer Ejaculation Timing.You guys should try out this unique services.Dont know how to describe it but ultimately the best was still the massage where i felt so relaxed afterwards.
Definitely her of the better genuine massage package i have tried and will likely rtm again . For sure !!! when i need a good Juagen and hard relaxing massage.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/peony/

Visited PEONY recently. Legent ROSE's BFF.

Location: not close to MRT. Parking can be found easily. Share apartment/ bathroom with other ML.

Look: 8.5/10 real person better than photo.

Massage /JG: 8/10 She told me she was trained together with Rose before. Used to visit YF before, now probably visit her instead.

HJ: 8.5/10

Overall one of the best recently.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally this gem is back again after 1 year. When I heard the news she is coming back, chop chop arrange appt with her.

Looks wise, she definitely looks prettier than last time. 8.5/10
Face seems sharper and overall still looks like a 古典公主
Her skills seems to be even better than the last time.
Massage is very on point with sufficient force.
I would rate at least 8.5/10
GFE remains very strong as she still remember me. 9/10
Here comes the power JG Liao .
Not too painful as YF but still have strength as you can feel she clear the 梗. When it comes to the releasing part, she have the sensual touch to make you release in no time. I give 9.5/10
RTM definitely. Please take care of this gem!

Old 01-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post

Visited PEONY recently. Legent ROSE's BFF.

Location: not close to MRT. Parking can be found easily. Share apartment/ bathroom with other ML.

Look: 8.5/10 real person better than photo.

Massage /JG: 8/10 She told me she was trained together with Rose before. Used to visit YF before, now probably visit her instead.

HJ: 8.5/10

Overall one of the best recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostboyz View Post

Finally this gem is back again after 1 year. When I heard the news she is coming back, chop chop arrange appt with her.

Looks wise, she definitely looks prettier than last time. 8.5/10
Face seems sharper and overall still looks like a 古典公主
Her skills seems to be even better than the last time.
Massage is very on point with sufficient force.
I would rate at least 8.5/10
GFE remains very strong as she still remember me. 9/10
Here comes the power JG Liao .
Not too painful as YF but still have strength as you can feel she clear the 梗. When it comes to the releasing part, she have the sensual touch to make you release in no time. I give 9.5/10
RTM definitely. Please take care of this gem!

Can share was she topless or nude? Roaming signal strong?
Old 01-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Can share was she topless or nude? Roaming signal strong?

Can request topless when JG!
Old 01-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have not posted in a long while.

Lizzy (LTD)
The website says she is absolutely stunning.
Turns out to be a horror. Face n figure all cmi.

MoMo (SLG)
Face also blurred but complete opposite compared to the above. This one is a real beauty with great figure.

Going for blurred faces ones really can be a test of luck!
Old 01-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 13
eJac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romas1990 View Post
Bro, how is her massage strength?
I am massage lover, reading her MRs, many bros have given praise to her massage and JG, I will give a try
Massage strength is very good. When she stepped on my back and cracked it, could feel it! After that feel damn shiok. Cracked the neck too. After massage and JG, felt so good didn't bother to ask for sensual stuff or roaming. Worth it!

1 云儿~
2 Eva/Candy (tantric-massage kl)
3 MiQi
4 Clearly (清柠)
5 Fortune (Surdiman, JKT) ~ Rida~5x#87; Liana ~ N77
6 W***y
7 Dr Y & gang (latest Violet)
8 LL~3x
9 可可~2x
Old 01-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/

Any update on this ML peici.? Is she Fully Clothed during sensual? Thanks.
She is Cassie and fully clothed unless you are regular.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
She is Cassie and fully clothed unless you are regular.
i am a regular but she is still FC. Maybe she dun like my looks. Guess i need to stop my RTM.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 01-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
spaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone try lu lu from sgbeautycastle any reviews, cant find any at javbean bro thread
Old 01-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Laura (sglonelyguy)

http://sglonelyguy.com/laura-massage/

MR for a ML that needs no introduction.

Appearance (7.5/10): Looks pleasant, sultry young lady. D cups are true as ever, good size for BF indeed.

Massage (7/10): Not the best, some knowledge of where the veins and nerves are, not anyhow press. Above average.

Sensual and JG (9.8/10): This is where she excels. She gives a good BM with those huge jugs, definitely got feel. A short feast on those scrumptious nipples. The JG that follows was surprising! I was thinking that it will be some half fuck process like most others nut NO, she does a completely professional JG (reminds me of bro Steriodfreak's ladies, just that Laura is naked doing the deed). LONG torturing process where she brings you to heaven and hold it there, repeats the process again. The ending HJ was really good as well after the JG, shoots a whole lot.

Overall: Great attitude friendly ML who can chat decently. Best thing is I have found the JG master that I am looking for a long time, which I will be able to visit regularly.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Might be wrong though , but recently msged both of them and both replied exactly the msg (with location , next timing available) , also both stats , rates are the same
You are right there bro. I got the address of the same area from Esther when I sms, not sure if the same place. But $120 a bit too ex to commando just for HJ and BF alone. I feel.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Laura (sglonelyguy)

http://sglonelyguy.com/laura-massage/

MR for a ML that needs no introduction.

Appearance (7.5/10): Looks pleasant, sultry young lady. D cups are true as ever, good size for BF indeed.

Massage (7/10): Not the best, some knowledge of where the veins and nerves are, not anyhow press. Above average.

Sensual and JG (9.8/10): This is where she excels. She gives a good BM with those huge jugs, definitely got feel. A short feast on those scrumptious nipples. The JG that follows was surprising! I was thinking that it will be some half fuck process like most others nut NO, she does a completely professional JG (reminds me of bro Steriodfreak's ladies, just that Laura is naked doing the deed). LONG torturing process where she brings you to heaven and hold it there, repeats the process again. The ending HJ was really good as well after the JG, shoots a whole lot.

Overall: Great attitude friendly ML who can chat decently. Best thing is I have found the JG master that I am looking for a long time, which I will be able to visit regularly.
Except that she is probably going back in June.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJac View Post
Massage strength is very good. When she stepped on my back and cracked it, could feel it! After that feel damn shiok. Cracked the neck too. After massage and JG, felt so good didn't bother to ask for sensual stuff or roaming. Worth it!
I would not let a ML stand on my back and step. One wrong over strength step and it can be painful for a couple of weeks. Hand rub preferred but I supposed different people have different likes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1