The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Living with the girl next door

Sweet girl in her late 20s with a perky ass and nipples to die for.

These are teasers for now.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living with the girl next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
Sweet girl in her late 20s with a perky ass and nipples to die for.

These are teasers for now.
Thks for sharing bro

Waiting for those tdf nips
Cheers
Old 03-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (P)

peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

More teasers!

Hope you like what you are seeing! Please comment, support and UPS!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
lovingwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...i would like to strip her off
Old 04-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

support...
Old 04-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

How i envy you to have such a neighbour.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster (P)

And the teasers are turning up the heat...

Getting hotter and hotter! Support pls!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster (P)

I've got no comments or UPs so far from you bros, so I'm turning the heat further UP!!!

If this is the first time you are seeing her nipples, I hope you get a hard on because I love those dark protruding nipples in my mouth!

Please show some support by upping away!
Old 18-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster (P)

Talking Re: Living with the girl next door

Bought her a new piece of lingerie lately and she called me a "kinky animal"

When she put it on, I got an instant hard-on! She's so sweet yet so eager to please and try anything...nothing too extreme of course!

And her dark nipples...bonus lah!

ups ups and away bros!
Old 22-06-2015, 06:34 AM
Samster (P)

I really love giving her lingerie...especially the crotchless ones so she will make the effort to go for a wax

ups ups and away

Old 26-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster (P)

Haven't had much support or comments from bros here!

Do you guys not like what you're seeing? The more hardcore pictures will come soon...

More sexy pictures for now!!

ups ups and away
Old 27-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
Haven't had much support or comments from bros here!

Do you guys not like what you're seeing? The more hardcore pictures will come soon...

More sexy pictures for now!!

ups ups and away
I did up you for one of the photos. Still the best I have seen
Old 29-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
I did up you for one of the photos. Still the best I have seen
Tikogoh, thanks for your support. My comments previously were about the thread...very quiet here, not sure if people like the uploads!
Old 29-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster (P)

As I will be going away for about 10-14 days (to see some nudist beaches), I will give you bros a bit more to look at...spot the solid one! Relations with the girl next door have improved a lot...

as usual, ups ups and away!
Old 16-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

After a long break enjoying some nudist beaches in Europe, I'm back! And back with the girl next door too. Bought her a present and told her how much I missed her and things got very hot indoors...

I am surprised to see no response from any of you guys after my last post when I showed a bit more of the girl next door...no ups...no comments

I remember one of the bros said to me that people are shy in this part of the forum because they are premium members. I'm hoping to get more ups and comments on the girl next door, and also know if you love her bod, nipples, butt, pose, anything!

She's a workaholic in her late 20s and had a few short relationships before so she's not so familiar with all those naughty, kinky, hiong things. I think I just brought a bit of her dirty side out. Sometimes, just good to let the stress out! She's also quite a listener, sometimes I tell her a bare pussy turns guys on, and then she went to try out some waxing.

Here's what she did with the present I bought her! Even without taking off everything, she stuck her ass up and I already got turned on...when she passed me back the present to use it on her, I got even turned on! But only playing for now...

Ups me and comment too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1