The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My little ballet studio....

Interesting story. I guess 10,000 usd a month could attract any girl in Japan given their AV culture
Old 09-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too ... interesting story!
Old 10-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I told Hanzo about my plans to open a ballet studio, he laughed at me.
"H-san, you must be crazy! I can get you any girl in Japanese AV you want. I'll understand if you want to open a soapy massage house, a pachinko arcade of even sell girls' panties, but this is just plain moronic..."
I appreciated Hanzo's input. He was a reliable right-hand man, and headed most of my "grey" operations in Japan.
He also obtained "favours" for me that were out of bounds to gaijin.
Over the last 10 years, with Hanzo's help, I've managed to bed Maria Ozawa, Sora Aoi and Yuma Asami.
"I'll get you the latest starlets from the AV industry. Just give me some time to arrange the deals. I know you had a good time with Maria Ozawa in the Maldives. Sora was a disappointment, I'm sorry. And Yuma was just plain arse luck. I know she meant something to you and you wanted her as your mistress. But you had to bloody hell get her that seaside mansion in Fukushima, and she had cancer after that. Well, that's life!"
Hanzo and me go back a long way. He was blunt and to the point, but that made him a reliable friend. Being vocal in the Yakuza had costed him 2 fingers though.
Yubitsume.

I repaid the favours for the sex holidays with the Japanese AV stars. I literally saved another 2 of his fingers.
He was still remarkably effective at getting the job done.
He knew the market for weapons. He would test the latest weapons for me, and had greatly increased my profits. Of course, he had a code of honour but was brutal too. He also didn't believe in wasting bullets. If you didn't pay back a debt, you became a target board for Hanzo. Threshold was about US$100,000 in debt....

I had my own reasons for the ballet studio too....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 10-04-2016 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the interview....

Heo was trying to push me away when I unbuttoned her blouse.
I am a gentleman.
I won't force her.

I put a stack of yen in front of her. "Count it"
Heo was speechless. She took the yen and started counting it. I encountered no further resistance unbuttoning her blouse and undoing her bra..

Will update periodically. Too busy with work and fucking!

Up my points to support this thread!
Old 10-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster (P)

To paraphrase:
It's marvellous what MONEY can do for you!

To quote Hanzo:
"You are one crazy motherfucker!"
Old 10-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
xoXenxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with stripping Heo
Old 10-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joowanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice.... camping liao
Old 10-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

TonyB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 10-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SuxSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 11-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster (P)

Much to my surprise, Heo broke off, and got dressed in a jiffy.
"Don't you ever touch me again, or I'll report you to the police!"
"You are not touching me, even if it's for 1 million yen!"

With that she stormed out of the room.

Famous last words.
I could easily afford 1 million.
No matter..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 11-04-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

Morality, morality.
What am I to do in such a situation?

I gave Hanzo a call.
He was free that afternoon, and was not to pleased to receive my call.
Still, we were friends.
What would Hanzo do on his afternoon off?
1. Fuck prostitutes
2. Drink sake till he is stoned

Nope, he had had enough of all that.
He was borrowing financial management books from the public library!!!
He would have become a professor if circumstances didn't force him to join the Yakuza at 14.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster (P)

A spartan common room.
A small table with 2 chairs.
A mattress on the floor.
No sofa, a small TV.
Photos of a proud mother and her daughter.
A home almost bare of material possessions.

It was 2 hours after she stormed out of my office when Heo reached home.
Being the good filial daughter that she was, she had bought her mum dinner, before her mum went out to the ramen shop at 6pm to wash dishes.
Heo thought, "That disgusting Mr H, thinking he can buy me over with money for sex. I despise men like that. I really hated selling my used panties for money, but I got absolutely insulted today. No wonder we Japanese look down on the Chinese!"

She unlocked the door, and entered her house.....
Old 11-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster (P)

Heo walked in to find her mum tied to a chair.
Hanzo and his 2 henchmen were waiting inside.
He was reading his financial management book.

The 2 men grabbed Heo and tied her to the other chair, swift and deft, born out of experience.

Hanzo spoke, not looking up from his book, "Did you know Miss Heo, that the number one rule of financial management is - Don't spend money you don't have?"
Without looking up, he pulled a pair of pliers from his pocket, put a cute Rillakuma bookmark into his finance book, and walked up to Heo.

Old 11-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Much to my surprise, Heo broke off, and got dressed in a jiffy.
"Don't you ever touch me again, or I'll report you to the police!"
"You are not touching me, even if it's for 1 million yen!"

With that she stormed out of the room.

Famous last words.
I could easily afford 1 million.
No matter..
This Heo really got dignity n pride for not to betray herself for the 1 million yen, but she has a hardcore gambler mother who owe a huge debt. Will she b forced by d circumstances and left no choice??

Look forward for more story coming in!
Old 12-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

ColdHardTruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1