The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Newbie first trip to BKK

I'll be going for my first ever trip to BKK in about 2 months time and staying for 1 week.

My hotel is in the Sukhumvit S20 area and would like to see if those lonely nights can be more exciting. I'm not into clubs or discos and I don't drink. Looking for girls (real ones, not ladyboys) that are fair and hopefully good looking too. Are there any massage palours or outcall services that fits my requirements?

Many years ago I tried a Thai Chinese FL in SG and had a mind boggling sexxion . Wish to relive this memory once more before age catches up.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbie first trip to BKK

S20 means soi 20?

You can try Thermae bar to look at free lance, pick and go. But entry is one beer at 80 baht i think.

There are alot BJ bars around your area you can see in other threads here.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

I'm not into bars or pubs as I don't drink and also don't like that sort of atmosphere. Are places similar to SG massage parlours where the ML can offer full service?
Old 02-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
winterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try funky spa, go google. I find that it fits your description and it's my favourite spot.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
I'm not into bars or pubs as I don't drink and also don't like that sort of atmosphere. Are places similar to SG massage parlours where the ML can offer full service?
Soi33 should have a few full service massage places... along Sukhumvit Road, you can go explore the Sois... different people have different ideas of the perfect full service. If want soapy must go Ratchadaphisek Road, if never try soapy before, should try once. It is quite the experience.. haha
Old 02-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

or for average soapys with sometimes syts u can try dream heaven massage at soi 26. sometimes got rare finds lol can try mitu massage but exp as they supposed to have premium service.

or else, u can try thermae for ST or wechat at ur own risk of kena LBs!
Old 02-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
I'll be going for my first ever trip to BKK in about 2 months time and staying for 1 week.

My hotel is in the Sukhumvit S20 area and would like to see if those lonely nights can be more exciting. I'm not into clubs or discos and I don't drink. Looking for girls (real ones, not ladyboys) that are fair and hopefully good looking too. Are there any massage palours or outcall services that fits my requirements?

Many years ago I tried a Thai Chinese FL in SG and had a mind boggling sexxion . Wish to relive this memory once more before age catches up.
bro, honestly i think u will be bored if u don't drink, don't club or explore the agg scene at soi cowboy or nana. mostly is fuck and tq they go. but up to individual la sometimes, even if i don't pick any girls back but if i had loads of fun at discos or aggs, i also feel damn song lol
Old 03-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

I'm also heading to Bangkok next next week.
For those soapy massages, what's the damage and what do they really do?
Old 03-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Try $$$$$$ dot com
Guess you can have many choices in there ....

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS, going in 2 months time is when? Is it April? I will be in BKK as well from 12 to 16 April. Do PM me if ur travel dates corresponds to mine, thanks.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Hi TS, going in 2 months time is when? Is it April? I will be in BKK as well from 12 to 16 April. Do PM me if ur travel dates corresponds to mine, thanks.

If i did not remember wrongly, songkran is on 14th apr. It will be very pack. As told by the girls during my trip there in jan.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
If i did not remember wrongly, songkran is on 14th apr. It will be very pack. As told by the girls during my trip there in jan.
U remember wrongly or your so called gers are not Thais.
Old 26-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
autumnoasis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey there! New guy round here. I'm going to Bangkok from 12-15 April. Going solo as well since my friend had to back out due to health issues.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnoasis View Post
Hey there! New guy round here. I'm going to Bangkok from 12-15 April. Going solo as well since my friend had to back out due to health issues.
Bro, I will in BKK on 12th night time to 18th. My hotel is at On Nut. If you like to have friend/buddy can PM me
Old 28-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tanyifu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Will be in bkk from 11-19 those Bros that want to choing we can meet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1