The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
Now trend all uncle do 69 .. Horrible feed back from wl ..Even lick AS hole ..Than take 4 /5 session.....Even wl got blood after lick... Miserable .....All silently tolerate because want earn $$ ...Chio all every day , as long 25/30 customer.
Non stop..Some wl say ..Even they dead meat ..Still all come and eat us....
That why i go for CAT 150.
Old 28-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
LOL, can share which FR like super man, bro?
Most of time WL behave likes dead fish...no fresh juice,no GFE all because of booking at 10 customers a day.
They put a lot KY during bonking.
Old 28-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: my buddy kena virus

50 cat are more Chio as can book 5/6 session
Become $250/300 cat already ..
There is diff between funk and love makeing.

Some how judgement LOL ..Like American idol
Height
Width
Depth
Position
BJ
FJ
GFE
Body
Boobs
Face
Name
Tattoo
Hips
Leg
Doggy
Missionary
Cup
Waist

Just for 5/10 min FJ

Don't know etc etc bla bla

RTF.. LoL...you are the first or last man in the planet
Thousands always before and after you
Old 28-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For $50 fuck, don't expect too much lah. If dead fish, move on. The wl only get $25 for one fuck and need to do BBBJ, Cim etc. Some more got people ask for free fucks or ask wl to waive her $25. These people are despicable.
Old 28-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Haha! When cornered, u do not have solid ground to counter me. Simply because my FR ain't fake! if no one believes in my FRs, I really wonder why so many samsters PM me for info on WL/ML on a daily basis.

You are too dumbo and weak to continue this fight. I do not know how to help you as you're too old to learn anything new.

You clowns have too much dirty linen for me to expose and hence, I don't need to put in lots of effort to fix clowns like u buggers. The most prominent one is that sinister bastard korean who tried in vain to attack Saabking from behind whilst pretending to be his buddy just because of one GL raw pussy. Tsk .... tsk!
Oh yes, thousands of pm everyday asking you for info daily...lol Your own clones asking you when they can re-surface?

You keep repeating the same thing but produce nothing. And then claim you have met your KPI . KKGKKS
Old 28-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
LOL, can share which FR like super man, bro?
Who else but the midgety Maxi Tampon!!
Old 28-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

Some FR
Even mentioned tight Ness of psy
WTF how he even can measure
Is not measurement tool it self is small
Can not fit to use for measurement
Even smell ,test
Wrost of the wrost
PhD in judgement of WL
Old 28-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
For $50 fuck, don't expect too much lah. If dead fish, move on. The wl only get $25 for one fuck and need to do BBBJ, Cim etc. Some more got people ask for free fucks or ask wl to waive her $25. These people are despicable.
Even with CAT150 also dead fish lah.
Service standard droped after RTF a few times😡
Old 28-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

3531 view 37 post
99℅ are
Silent bonkers
Readers only
Just read post and go try
If bad write a very bad FR
If good again silent
Silent are dead people
Old 28-02-2017, 12:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Oh yes, thousands of pm everyday asking you for info daily...lol Your own clones asking you when they can re-surface?

You keep repeating the same thing but produce nothing. And then claim you have met your KPI . KKGKKS
she produces 3 things, fake fr, fake stories and clones
Old 28-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL! I'll up you again if I can for this post, bro Xmen. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
50 cat are more Chio as can book 5/6 session
Become $250/300 cat already ..
There is diff between funk and love makeing.

Some how judgement LOL ..Like American idol
Height
Width
Depth
Position
BJ
FJ
GFE
Body
Boobs
Face
Name
Tattoo
Hips
Leg
Doggy
Missionary
Cup
Waist

Just for 5/10 min FJ

Don't know etc etc bla bla

RTF.. LoL...you are the first or last man in the planet
Thousands always before and after you
Old 28-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Who else but the midgety Maxi Tampon!!
Hahahaha, midgety tampon!!! Thanks for the good laugh, bro baotohk.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts (and the contents) he has made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surfaced.. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns �� ... and same old shit! Nothing new!

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, Baotohk the old fogey... your posts about me writing fake FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Dumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. You must be very sore and felt jealous when I offer tips to others regularly. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-02-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spread well among okt, wl n samster rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am laughing and enjoying when baotohk the clown is agitated and furious considering the numerous posts (and the contents) he has made so far. I have again achieved my KPI. Now, clown #3 - rawall has surfaced.. As the saying goes, "clowns of the same mentality flocks together to shit, fart and bark among themselves. Same old clowns �� ... and same old shit! Nothing new!

Sorry to have burst your inflated ego again, Baotohk the old fogey... your posts about me writing fake FR and exposing me lacks substance and ground. There ain't solid evidence, so to speak. You can't even identify which part of my FR is fake. Talk is cheap, Mr Dumbo! LOL!

You 3 can continue to bark all you want (so long u hopeless clowns do not disturb the other FR threads) as I am still max_priest in SBF. I can still enjoy what I do best in GL as well as HC. I am glad that I didn't provide u any solid lobang when you PM me to look for HC lobang sometime last year. I am sure you would say you didn't as I know very well you are an unethical piece of scum who wouldn't dare to admit what u said even for a such a mundane stuff in the virtual world. I believe u must be one hell of a Scumbag in the real world. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, old fogey!
Old 28-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
沉肥uncle, baotohk doesn't want to point out which part of ur FR is fake becuz most of the ppl already know that ur FR is nothing but fake. I'm glad u still treasure your credibility of FR, which mean every time we expose ur fake FR will trigger ur innermost nerves even u try to act cool yes u still act as hero here but the reality is no one is believing u now n ur sinister act is spreader well among okt, so n damaged rolfmao. I just heard from my pal that some of his regulars are laughing at u n called u 沉肥杂种 rolfmao, she even show him the house group wechat all the wl bitching n laughing on u n with ur pic
Hey, Mr Sinister, save it lah! If U can't identify anything wrong with my FR, just say so! No need to come up with some lame excuses to cover your ass face. My toes are laughing non stop for being a dumbo! We weren't born yesterday.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1