The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: my buddy kena virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
No need to ask. Everyone has some self-respect and reflection except you having none and is shameless. I lost out to you who managed to get slap by everyone else anywhere you go but still can maintain a shameless face.
When you look like him, there is really nothing to be ashamed anymore.
Old 28-02-2017, 03:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Already glorifying him. Else he should have been a used toilet paper
she is a used toilet paper so stinky till not able to recycle those were the days use her as toilet paper I wish i still got the chance to do it one more time for the sake of nostalgia
Old 28-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
she is a used toilet paper so stinky till not able to recycle those were the days use her as toilet paper I wish i still got the chance to do it one more time for the sake of nostalgia
some stench can never be removed . It's best to discard it
Old 28-02-2017, 03:58 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
you forgot one thing. Fake statistics - on his appearance , his height and the number of pm he received daily
oh ya, I almost forgot she always claim she rtf wls for umpteen times which in reality just 2~3 visit at max. Doesnt this part of her FR sound very fake?
I'm sure she failed in her math esp statistics as adding up all the umpteen time RTF for so many WL, creating n managing umpteen clones acount, war fighting with so many samsters, sitting long hour in gl for the sake of getting intel, csi her enemy, always travellign as what she always told us n wls etc. i wonder in her own world the clock system is 240hr per day it is no wonder she always proclaimed "i will write my fake FR whenever i got time on my belt" rolfmao!
Old 28-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your advice. Im more concerned about your midgety height and thumb size dick. Wonder if you will ever be able to have a proper relationship with another woman that can accept your handicap
No need to wonder. With such bad upbringing and inferior genes, confirmed no relationship with other woman outside cheonging circle. Even relationship with WL he also cannot maintain as WL sneered and laughed at the sight of him, lol.
Old 28-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

Kena, what virus bros, is it AIDS or TB , mention it
Old 28-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quickly ask your clone to come out and support your FR and claimed that it is the BEST and MOST ACCURATE FR ever written. You need to feel good . KKGKKS
He don't even dare to use his clones because all gotten found out, lol. Jin hopeless.
Old 28-02-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
No need to wonder. With such bad upbringing and inferior genes, confirmed no relationship with other woman outside cheonging circle. Even relationship with WL he also cannot maintain as WL sneered and laughed at the sight of him, lol.
really pity her as a 杂种 , without proper upbringing n borned with inderior gene without a choice, causing her to be what she is today. no wonder she is jealous of us having normal life, physical n mental state
Old 28-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
oh ya, I almost forgot she always claim she rtf wls for umpteen times which in reality just 2~3 visit at max. Doesnt this part of her FR sound very fake?
In short, he is super dua kang, 好大的洞!Everything also boast.
Empty vessel makes the most noise, lol.
Old 28-02-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
In short, he is super dua kang, 好大的洞!Everything also boast.
Empty vessel makes the most noise, lol.
she is having mid life crisis, some more we are affecting her whoring activities so her hormones get disordered without proper release which affect her mental state.
Old 28-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
unsafe practice
1.BBBJ
2. French
3. Lick
5. Com
6. COB
7. A fingering
8. P fingering
10. Nipple suck
12 .P-lick , A-lick
13 .Ball lick
With out this also can be enjoy great bonk
Old 28-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: my buddy kena virus

No choice liao Mr CEO

Your buddy need AVG or Norton
Old 01-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
With out this also can be enjoy great bonk
Unless you are super horny otherwise better hand gun myself.😲
Old 12-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come my buddy kena virus nobody seems care or give advice or any latest protection method. nowsday china high school have vending machine selling hiv quick testing kit i suggest geylang all lor have it too to test it on wl before bonking
Old 12-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Kena HP virus izzit... Hahaha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1