The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GoodAfternoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thai lady perfume scent on your body, any tips or tricks to remove them?

Hi all,

Most thai wl have this perfume scent on them when you visit them. After a session these scent always stay on my body and seem quite difficult to get rid off.

I just wondering if anyone got tips or tricks to remove these scents before reaching home?
Old 28-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 8
Kidontherun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKidontherun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKidontherun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: thai lady perfume scent on your body, any tips or tricks to remove them?

Go to temple and pray. The joss stick smell will cover up hehe.
Also maybe u can go to the smoking area if u dun mind, or if u are a smoker.
Old 28-02-2017, 04:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodAfternoon View Post
Hi all,

Most thai wl have this perfume scent on them when you visit them. After a session these scent always stay on my body and seem quite difficult to get rid off.

I just wondering if anyone got tips or tricks to remove these scents before reaching home?
take a shower elsewhere before back to ur home, not sure changing clothes do help in ur case or not. I heard from wl tat one of her customer went to east coast to jog, really wonder does that help

one more tip just buy smelly tofu back home n purposely wipe ur oily hand on ur clothes lol
Old 28-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Jump into the nearest long kang for a swim. Problem solved.
Old 28-02-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Jump into the nearest long kang for a swim. Problem solved.
How to explain why swim in long kang so often?
Old 28-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Or buy the same perfume lot ..Use daily lor
Old 28-02-2017, 06:30 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

In the past after I came back from gl, I went for gym just to take the shower and change to the casual wear, of coz I told my ex wife that I went for workout just to cover my time spent after work.
Old 28-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: thai lady perfume scent on your body, any tips or tricks to remove them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
In the past after I came back from gl, I went for gym just to take the shower and change to the casual wear, of coz I told my ex wife that I went for workout just to cover my time spent after work.
I am part-time Perfume Promoter
Old 28-02-2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am part-time Perfume Promoter
I tot u r part time abalone taster? Lol
Old 28-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: thai lady perfume scent on your body, any tips or tricks to remove them?

Quote:
I tot u r part time abalone taster? Lol
Part time Perfume Promoter and Full time Abalone Taster
Old 28-02-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Part time Perfume Promoter and Full time Abalone Taster
one of the wl almost bought the same perfume she was using for me to give to my ex wife, i stopped her numerous time as it is abnormal for me to buy gift for my ex wife
Old 01-03-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
one of the wl almost bought the same perfume she was using for me to give to my ex wife, i stopped her numerous time as it is abnormal for me to buy gift for my ex wife
二奶给大婆请安
Old 01-03-2017, 01:53 AM

Quote:
二奶给大婆请安
rolfmao
Old 01-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha, Korean bro and I have the same thinking.
I also went to play basketball with friends after going to these places.
Just to sweat it out!

And when you reach home, your wife will ask you to go bath immediately cause you are damm smelly....Problem solved....lolz.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Haha, Korean bro and I have the same thinking.
I also went to play basketball with friends after going to these places.
Just to sweat it out!

And when you reach home, your wife will ask you to go bath immediately cause you are damm smelly....Problem solved....lolz.
lol, make sure the venue is out of reach from ur wife. there were once my ex wife suddently called me asking where were I and I was at one fullerton. she was outside the fitness first near my house and she said didnt see me and wanna me to come out from the gym. i told her plan change and was playing sports with my friends. she seems suspected something n video call me, i quickly run into the toilet and change to my sort attire before acepting the video call, and i afraid she was able to hear the music and/or crowd noise so i covered the phone to my mouth lol after that incident, i change to another gym club further from my home, giving excuse the membership fee is too expensive n wanna cut cost
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1