The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qin Qin, 34D

hi all,

First of all, thanks bro simple2kee for the contact, too be frank, actually i dont intend to bonk this FL but due to some delay to Comex 08, took up the free contact from TS which he has private msg me.

10.50 am
Called her to try my luck but a couple of Ring Rings ring Rings...she finally picked up the call....

First impression of the voice - Sweety and Sexy voice...

I told her i will be reaching there anytime....but told me to wait awhile since she just woke up from my persistant ringing...Ring Ring Ring..

11.05 am
Reached the destination....looking Left and Right...Front and Back...Up and Down....for her...

11.08 am
A lady in White t-shirt and track-pant walked past my car....me thinking "Wow..if she is the ONE....ho seh laio....".

Suddenly, my Hp Samsung I780 Beep Beep and Beep...and i looked infront and saw that she is listening to the phone...

Me fastened up my heavy hand and answered the "IMPORTANT CALL"...

She said "Wei Wei, ni zai na" (Where are you)

Me replied with luck "Wo zai ni ho mie" (I m right behind you) hoping she is the "ONE"...

YES ....YES .....YES..... she is the one...

She boarded my car with a "Gucci" big brown sunglass...First impression of look....not bad leh....nice boobs...and figure...

when she took down her sunglass....you know WHAT HAPPENED...

me almost fainted off immediately becoz she resembled a famous female taiwanese singer in certain angles....

Wanted to know WHO.....pls keep tune.....to this thread....

After my whole FRs about her...another senior samster will be posting his Positive FR too....

to be continued....in part 2.

signoff
FL Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, duplicate posting....too "Kang Cheong" (Excited)
Old 31-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

Continued Part 2...

Yeah....Yeah.....she is the famous Elva Hsiao [萧亚轩]

Attached the pic, if you are the kuku dont know who is Elva Hsiao.

But i need to stress that she look alike in certain angles....but this Qin Qin is the older Elva...(MILF)

signoff
FL Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

11.10 am
Drove her around her area....but she is afraid of GL Lor 10 something becoz she said "AV AV AV AV" therefore she would prefer XX, this is why she dont stand on street as she scare of AV...normally she will mingle with uncles at kopitiam to get client...

11.15 am
Reached the destination of LOVE nest....the male receptionist keeps staring at her....with envy and signalled to me...with a thumb UP UP UP...me just recipocated with a BIG smile..

11.18 am
Reached the room....me started to TCSS with her....but her hp keeps ring ring as her female friend calling to check her whereabout.....by the time, she finished up her call, me already undressed with my big tummy and birdy swinging in the air...

11.20 am
SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) in the shower....nothing much to cheers...just noticed that her "Rose Tatoo" was appearing on one of the breast..but damn...huge huge....ok....lah..not that gigantic...but good enough to SUCK SUCK SUCK...teh neh neh....

11.25 am
After shower, me lying flat on the bed just like a corpse....she came over my naked body....she started to caress me with her long long silky brownish hair...(Excellent Smell)....and seduced with her CFM (Come Fxxk Me) look...she slowly tickling my sensitive nipples....wowowowowowoowow

wowowowow ....

wwwowoooo ....

woo....wowo....bei tahann.....bei tahan.....

then she proceed to BBBJ me......with her long long hair covered up...just like the picture shown below

But one word to say about her BBBJ : VERY VERY GOOD ...nice technique and suction..

signoff
FL Popiah

Last edited by popiah; 31-08-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Old 31-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro popiah, im glad that u enjoyed it. thanks for the positive FRs. cheers!
Old 31-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

11.30 am
As i mentioned earlier that her BBBJ not bad but can be better if under my grandmaster (Bro W) guidance.

She went on top of me to insert my birdy inside her CB....with slow motion and showing that the expression that it very difficult to insert in...

She is a good rider.....then turned her over....my turn to insert her....she has a very very TIGHT TIGHT cheebye....(can any bros, pls check on this statement)..while stroking my birdy and she allowed Frenching too....a good frencher too..

Finally, me unloaded the cum into my popiah's condom

Popiah Analysis
Name : Qin Qin
Hometown : chong qing
Looks : look like Elva Hsiao in certain angle. Yeah heavy make up.
Boobs : 34D (MAybe) . soft n tender
complexion : slightly tanned....smooth
Height : 160cm
Weight : slim n good figure (Nice Curvature)
ATTITUDE: excellent
bbbj : yes 7.9/10 but can be better with bro W. guidance.
fingering : never try
painting : never try
frenching : yes
FJ :8/10
Damage : $50. rm n cap not included.

signoff
FL Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
bro popiah, im glad that u enjoyed it. thanks for the positive FRs. cheers!
hi bro simple,

You will be very very busy next few days....as some of my kaki saw her just now at GL while we are having kopi session....expecting some more positive FRs...

Dont worry, your points will be shooting up like rocket....with your great lobang of elva Hsiao and at that kind of price (S$50).

signoff
Lobang Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SonyEricsson750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro, can pm her contact. me a boobs lover. kiam sia liao.....
Old 31-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

How Can I miss this big GEM?

Heard Bro Popiah and Grandmaster Walabi about their FR during La Kopi session today night and now gian gian.

Bro simple2kee, can PM me her CTC too?

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 31-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post

Heard uncle Popiah about his FR today during La Kopi session today and now gian gian.

Bro, check ur pm now. u have it.
Old 31-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Heard Bro Popiah and Grandmaster Walabi about their FR during La Kopi session today night and now gian gian.
Still figuring how to post this FR.......

two words "excellent and enjoyable bonk ! "
Old 31-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

hi bro 881,

die lah.....you KC KIng is here to collect the contact no....i think we got no chance to RTF her anymore becoz she will be become your asset in due time...

all bros, dont wait leh....quick before this public asset become a private asset.

signoff
Private Asset Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post

hi bro W,

wow...still figuring how to post FR !!! maybe u RTF another time then i film down the whole sexsation event...so you no need to bother to write FR anymore.

all samster waiting for your important field report...pls pen down....

signoff
FR Reporter Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

h bro W,

where got two words !!! total is Four words.

signoff
Clock Posting Popiah
Old 31-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

THANK U bro walabis for the POSITIVE report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1