The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qin Qin, 34D

First of all got to thanks bro simple2kee pm me this Chongqin girl. I infact supposed to lay off as I suppose to have big mission three days time. Bro simple2kee's FR quite a turn on for me as me all the while prefer PRC girl from Chongqing.
Met Bro Popiah this afternoon for comex show and understanding he just finished his bonk with Qin Qin. He said not bad, not bad..very good.
After a long long walking we proceeded to the kopi shop and Bro popiah called Qin Qin to come over to join us for drink. She arrived about 30 minutes later accompanied by a CMI MILF. What to do got to entertain both and later came another CMI MILF and got to entertain the 3 as Popiah run for his life leaving me alone with the 3 while the other 2 bros there act blur talking to themself assume dun know me at all.
Ok..forget those guy and focus to Qin Qin. First look ok as she was on heavy make up but her twin peak very shinning and sparkling.I rated her look 6.5/10 as I dun really like girl with heavy make up but boobs 8/10
Chit chat with her and understanding a bit about her.. She sound friendly and easy going girl...Chemistry pass 8/10 .
I jio her to go Hotel to happy, happy and she said ok ok.
I took her to the Hotel away from GL. After minutes of waiting and we got our room.

TBC..go to shower first
Old 01-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro 881,

die lah.....you KC KIng is here to collect the contact no....i think we got no chance to RTF her anymore becoz she will be become your asset in due time...

all bros, dont wait leh....quick before this public asset become a private asset.

signoff
Private Asset Popiah
No lah, me only KC (Kenna Conn) King. All FL is public assets and how can I turn around to private asset leh.. Only my damage is FL assets.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 01-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
First of all got to thanks bro simple2kee pm me this Chongqin girl. I infact supposed to lay off as I suppose to have big mission three days time. Bro simple2kee's FR quite a turn on for me as me all the while prefer PRC girl from Chongqing.
Met Bro Popiah this afternoon for comex show and understanding he just finished his bonk with Qin Qin. He said not bad, not bad..very good.
After a long long walking we proceeded to the kopi shop and Bro popiah called Qin Qin to come over to join us for drink. She arrived about 30 minutes later accompanied by a CMI MILF. What to do got to entertain both and later came another CMI MILF and got to entertain the 3 as Popiah run for his life leaving me alone with the 3 while the other 2 bros there act blur talking to themself assume dun know me at all.
Ok..forget those guy and focus to Qin Qin. First look ok as she was on heavy make up but her twin peak very shinning and sparkling.I rated her look 6.5/10 as I dun really like girl with heavy make up but boobs 8/10
Chit chat with her and understanding a bit about her.. She sound friendly and easy going girl...Chemistry pass 8/10 .
I jio her to go Hotel to happy, happy and she said ok ok.
I took her to the Hotel away from GL. After minutes of waiting and we got our room.

TBC..go to shower first
hi bro W,

Yeah...i run for my life when i saw two MILF joining the kopi session....wow...these two friend of Qin Qin....is not CMI (Cant Make it), is TCMI (Totally Cant Make It).

signoff
TCMI Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro W,
Yeah...i run for my life when i saw two MILF joining the kopi session....wow...these two friend of Qin Qin....is not CMI (Cant Make it), is TCMI (Totally Cant Make It).
signoff
TCMI Popiah
That why I quick took her run for my life with me !
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS,

Can share contact....would like to try try...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

Upon entering the room, we both quick to remove our clothes. Not a bad body..slim with the firm C+ cupper. She has a little birthmark though she said she not married. Skin a little tanned... body 7/10 if not will be higher for the birth mark.
She cleaned away her make up and now she look so much better, small little pair of attractive eyes.. do look abit like Elva Hsiao [萧亚轩] now her look grew on me and I score her 7.5/10 .
After shower, she asked me to rest on the bed and she going to service me. We first began to french each other like a long lost lover.
Next she catbath me all over..began with her boobs massage, using her 34C+ rubbing around my body. ..followed by a very good BBBJ. Suckion was ust nice and long, I knew I going to explose my 3 weeks unload cum. Lucky my big head able to over rule my small head or else "GAME OVER" very quick.
My tongue do the walking around her boobs and slowly down south. It seem she turn on very fast especially when I licked her pussy.
Next my tongue swing back to her boobs again and at the same time I used my hand do the walking to her pussy. I stroke the clit and can felt she stream steam liao, my tongue took over my hand job and continued from there. Now her pussy really damn wet.
Almost 10 minutes plus of foreplay my tongue almost exhausted and lay flat for her to action. She continue what she suppose to do. she licking my body,chest and nipples and her hand stroking my dick at the same time. Very heavenly..
She went to the dresser searching for the CD and crawled back like a hungry cat slowly put my the cap on my hard dick. Once she knew my manhood became hard she positions herself and ride on top of me. Slow and steady rock and she looked like enjoying herself with a stick in her pussy. Knowing she got tired I lifted and position her pumping her in missionary. I lifted her buck tock and legs on my shoulder. I pumped her that way with quick and then slow speed giving her different feeling.
Look like age catching up chasing too little bonks.. I told her I cannot make it as dun know why cannot cum. I withdrew it and intention to call it off.However Qin Qin never gave up, removed the CD and using her hand to continue her uncompleted job...once my dick hard again and here she come blowing and sucking my so hard dick ...
I told her I'm ready to cum and whether her mouth ready to welcome. She indicated ok and I all the way and finally...

Final Report on Qin Qin
Provinse: Chongqing
Looks: 7.5/10- after removing her make up. she got sharp nose. Foxy bordering to Slit looking eyes. Long length hair.
Figure: 8/10- average height about 1.6m , weighing like 47 kg.
Skin: 7/10- A little tanned but smooth.
Boobs: 34C-D cup. nice breast but some how felt got a little enchancement with erected and slightly brownish raisin like nipples.
Pussy: 9/10 Freaking WET! No smell. Dense pubic hair. Quite tide too.
Frenching: 8/10 She 's a good frenching sparing partner
BBBJ: 8/10 She really good and no negative comments
FJ: 8/10- the session was good bcos she is really horny for sex!
CIM: 8/10 !! Fucking a soaking wet pussy never fails to make my day when she suck it dry!
Attitude: 8/10- got to blur your hard to break her shyness.
Damage: $80 (she only charge $50) +$20 (Hotel charges)

Understanding from her, popiah and me are the only 2 persons from the forum had tried her as on 8pm.
very sleepy after CIM now I'm tired and can go to sleep liao..
Old 01-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
That why I quick took her run for my life with me !
Lucky u bring her run then the two TCMI friend left. If not wonder have to act blur till when....
Old 01-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told her I'm ready to cum and whether her mouth ready to welcome. She indicated ok and I all the way and finally...
hi bro W,

wow....she did CIM (Cum In Mouth) !!!! me also wanted to try leh....

When will my RTF (Return To Fxxk) session.....

signoff
CIM Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro W,

wow....she did CIM (Cum In Mouth) !!!! me also wanted to try leh....

When will my RTF (Return To Fxxk) session.....

signoff
CIM Popiah
You can RTF her today before she getting hot
Old 01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can RTF her today before she getting hot
nnkc i haven't tried & popiah gonna rtf her liao

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to snr bros esp popiah n walabis for their encouragement n support. todate. have given out ctc to >45 bros here.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
thanks to snr bros esp popiah n walabis for their encouragement n support. todate. have given out ctc to >45 bros here.
hi bro simple,

wow...you are a very very hardworking Threadstarter...

Well done...to maintain this thread...

signoff
Hardworking Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
Bro, please share with me the contact.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro simple,

wow...you are a very very hardworking Threadstarter...

Well done...to maintain this thread...

signoff
Hardworking Popiah
hi bro popiah,

Somehow or rather i got a gut feeling u will be a TM in this thread

signoff
TM onion_rings oolala!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
hi bro popiah,

Somehow or rather i got a gut feeling u will be a TM in this thread

signoff
TM onion_rings oolala!
Hi bro onion,

I’m just motivating the TS to be more hardworking lah….anyway, from the way the TS is maintaining the thread, we no need to worry this thread will be very smooth…as he can be TS (Threadstarter) cum TM (Threadmanager).

You should know lah....some people know how to start a Thread but dont know how to maintain a Thread therefore a TM will be needed to maintain for them.

Signoff
Maintainence Support Popiah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1