The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qin Qin, 34D

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
nnkc i haven't tried & popiah gonna rtf her liao
bro, check ur pm. u got it.

cheer!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Bro simple2kee, even though i din ask but u pm me her ctc. If she available tnite will try to squeeze time to sample her Just up someone will up u tmrw

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
lonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, just got her ctc from TS on sun. so fast this thread is becoming hot, better cheong fast.

TS: When got chance to buy u kopi for such a good find?

Uplist :

Returned : Kalv
Old 01-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelybro View Post
Wow, just got her ctc from TS on sun. so fast this thread is becoming hot, better cheong fast.

TS: When got chance to buy u kopi for such a good find?
bro, cheong 1st! we do have chance to buy for each other. thanks. cheers!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
bro, check ur pm. u got it.

cheer!
Hi all,

Received a few private msg for the contact no. of Qin Qin…., pls do not pm me for the contact and get it from the TS (Threadstatrter) as this is the forum ethics.

If anyone pm me, I will stuff 10 pcs of popiah into your kar chng.

Signoff
Karchng Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
If anyone pm me, I will stuff 10 pcs of popiah into your kar chng.

Signoff
Karchng Popiah
hi bro popiah,

If 10pcs of popiah not enuff. 10pcs of onion is on the way!

signoff
on the way onion

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx to bro for the contact. I ruled by small head today. See the steam popiah endorse FR so i fast hand fast leg chope nos.

Got a 1st blood session with her at 12nn. KNN it was a fk and hi bye session. Mayb i dnt hv chemistry w her.

Accent: 5 very thick. But a bit TU to me. Her voice abit rough.
face: 7 thick make up. Looks like some star. Typical KTV look to me.
Boobs: 7 Looks enchanced but nice shape. No kick squeezing. LW smaller but shioks.
Breath: 4 her mouth dry. I dnt like
BBBJ: 6 hardwkg
Butt: small.
Skin: esp her back . Looks like she lost alot of wt fast. Abit loss to me or she nvr drink enuf water.
FJ: 5.5. Tight. She grind in cowgal till i erupt. But so so to me.
Cost : 50+10 tips.

RTF: no.

My honest report. Thx bro for sharing w me.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro onion,

I’m just motivating the TS to be more hardworking lah….anyway, from the way the TS is maintaining the thread, we no need to worry this thread will be very smooth…as he can be TS (Threadstarter) cum TM (Threadmanager).

You should know lah....some people know how to start a Thread but dont know how to maintain a Thread therefore a TM will be needed to maintain for them.

Signoff
Maintainence Support Popiah
Popiah, but with ur help as TM, i believe the thread will fly
Old 01-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Thx to bro for the contact. I ruled by small head today. See the steam popiah endorse FR so i fast hand fast leg chope nos.
Got a 1st blood session with her at 12nn. KNN it was a fk and hi bye session. Mayb i dnt hv chemistry w her.
Maybe no chemistry between you two, once ice break, you will know the enjoyment.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

True, True chemistry is very impt. But she also seem like in a hurry. I ask her b4 I start if she has anthr appt after me and she said no. But she was like in a hurry to go after I had her. Didnt even wash herself up properly.

I was very gentle with her. Even bought her a drink, compliment her face, show care and concern etc. So I wasn't like some asshole just sit there and expect her to BBBJ while I read newspaper kind . I tried to make the atmosphere relax. She was out in 30mins!!

Her face is no horse run I must admit. Very swee and she is friendly.
But I have better sessions with some who are nt so swee.
I knw this is sometimes hit and miss.

Just a reminder to myself that not everyone gets song song satisfaction even if the FL got good ratings .

Maybe just not my day. But I still at least tip her $10 becos I knw their life nt easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Maybe no chemistry between you two, once ice break, you will know the enjoyment.

Last edited by xhardboiled; 01-09-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: add info
Old 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, True chemistry is very impt. But she also seem like in a hurry. I ask her b4 I start if she has anthr appt after me and she said no. But she was like in a hurry to go after I had her. Didnt even wash herself up properly.
Maybe just not my day. But I still at least tip her $10 becos I knw their life nt easy.
hi bro xhardboiled,

Maybe she got a appointment after yours....therefore rushy on this and there...so she need to be educated on this "TIME MANAGEMENT"

Maybe today is not your DAY to bonk her...bonking at RIGHT place at RIGHT time also play as a important points.

signoff
Time Manager Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boobs: 7 Looks enchanced but nice shape. No kick squeezing. LW smaller but shioks.

Hey bro... u miss my Si mei huh... she is resting at hometown. May be going abck to BeiJing in a week or so..

Will update when she is back.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Qin Qin, 34D

Hahahaha bro aczeta76,

I was all prepared to hv a good session to write a steamy FR for u to PCC since u retire laio!!

How cn anyone try LW and nt miss her

I use LW as benchmark liao so easy reference point for those who hv tried LW.

Thx - hope to see LW soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Hey bro... u miss my Si mei huh... she is resting at hometown. May be going abck to BeiJing in a week or so..

YEs I agree brother. Thx

Quote:
hi bro xhardboiled,
Maybe today is not your DAY to bonk her...bonking at RIGHT place at RIGHT time also play as a important points.

signoff
Time Manager Popiah

Last edited by xhardboiled; 01-09-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: correction
Old 01-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
HushPuppy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHushPuppy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

Everyone missed her loh.
Too busy to have a last minute session with her.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushPuppy View Post
Everyone missed her loh.
Too busy to have a last minute session with her.
hi bro hushpuppy,

do not TCSS other thread into this thread...

signoff
Thread Technician Popiah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1