The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qin Qin, 34D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Thx to bro for the contact. I ruled by small head today. See the steam popiah endorse FR so i fast hand fast leg chope nos.

Got a 1st blood session with her at 12nn. KNN it was a fk and hi bye session. Mayb i dnt hv chemistry w her.

Accent: 5 very thick. But a bit TU to me. Her voice abit rough.
face: 7 thick make up. Looks like some star. Typical KTV look to me.
Boobs: 7 Looks enchanced but nice shape. No kick squeezing. LW smaller but shioks.
Breath: 4 her mouth dry. I dnt like
BBBJ: 6 hardwkg
Butt: small.
Skin: esp her back . Looks like she lost alot of wt fast. Abit loss to me or she nvr drink enuf water.
FJ: 5.5. Tight. She grind in cowgal till i erupt. But so so to me.
Cost : 50+10 tips.

RTF: no.

My honest report. Thx bro for sharing w me.

Sorry to hear that. will bring it up to her attention. if she wants to be IN, she has to carry herself well and manage her TIME well too.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
Sorry to hear that. will bring it up to her attention. if she wants to be IN, she has to carry herself well and manage her TIME well too.
hi bro simple

时间管理 . . . .对....说得好..

Urgent and Important
Important and Not Urgent
Not Important and Ugrent
Not Important and Not Urgent

signoff
Time Management Popiah
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx to bro for the contact. Managed to try her today at ard 4pm....

face: 6.5 Heavy make up.
Boobs: 7 Looks enhanced but nice shape.
Breath: 4 her mouth dry. I dnt like
Body: 8 (with cloth on, 5.5 w/o cloth). I think she went for lipo before. Because I saw alot of crumpled skin all over. I think she has given birth before.
BJ : 6(I opt for that. )
FJ: 5.5. (Too long never have sex, so gone in 30sec)
Cost : 50+10 tips.

RTF: Very unlikly
Old 01-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks to snr bros esp popiah n walabis for their encouragement n support. todate. have given out ctc to >45 bros here.
Bro simple..still waiting for this gem leh..unfortunately I am not one of the 45 bros u send to leh..Muz PCC liao..reading other FR but cannot battle it out with her..ctc plssss....thks!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

writing this short FR on behalf of my personal friend (not a samster), he called upon her around noon today...

After trying her..he said : "Hardworking even through I cant cum" and worth the S$50 dollars. cheap bonk.

signoff
Personal Friend Popiah
Old 02-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks TS for the contact!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

have given out >60 contact to bros here. more FRs pse. cheers!
Old 02-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have given out >60 contact to bros here. more FRs pse. cheers!
sound like her standard drop cannot compare popiah and me. probably you got to check with her or else the FRs we gave not tally with others.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
sound like her standard drop cannot compare popiah and me. probably you got to check with her or else the FRs we gave not tally with others.
i think sometimes when the FL become more popular, only $$$ sign appear in the eyes and she tend to forget that service is most important in SG land. I was thinking to ask for her contact, but after the last few -ve FR, I also having second thoughts now..
Old 02-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
hi bros, hav conveyed the negative report to her. told her that she is either stayed IN biz or OUT of biz. it is as SIMPLE as that. she promised to improve her svc.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

like to express my sincere THANKS to bro AH Q, Dancing, raftwee, ccl69, lacoruna69 and hushpuppy for upping my points.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bros, hav conveyed the negative report to her. told her that she is either stayed IN biz or OUT of biz. it is as SIMPLE as that. she promised to improve her svc.
hi bro simple,

yeah...just now heard from a samster that her service has dropped and not fantastic at all....(his session is yesterday evening).

She need to wake up her ideas....

signoff
Ideas Popiah
Old 04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro simpke2kee,

steady bo pee pee....let uncle popiah help you from 33 to 37 ...

signoff
Uncle Popiah
Popiah king, how do you upped from 33-37? I only can up 1 point at 24hrs interval...

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Popiah king, how do you upped from 33-37? I only can up 1 point at 24hrs interval...
huh? u should be able to up 6pts at one go.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Upon meeting up with her, first impression was she looks like Ping Ping, the squirter (you know who)

My short FR:

Name: Qin Qin
Age: Didn't ask but I think easily more than 30 plus (look at her hand)
Look: 4.5/10 (didn't really like it though I'm a MILF lover. Makeup too thick)
BBBJ: 6/10 (hardworking)
Cathbath:5.5/10 (fast job)
Frenching: 5/10 (didn't really hit her tongue)
Painting: 4.5/ 10 (less than 2 min, she asked me to bonk her)
FJ: 6/10 (not too bad)
CIM: 7/10 (can't cum so ask her to CIM)
Damage: $50 + $10 + CD
RTF: NO

Hmmm...don't know what to say
pardon me for my FR.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1