The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Much less than that. In one of the MAJOR and oldest joints, one of those mentioned most often here, over a standard booking fee 1.3M only 525k goes to the girl: exactly 40%.
I have no reason to think other joints apply different policies.
Most get only 30-35% of the booking fee, depending on the number of okt in the joints too.
Old 28-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
*i tink i gather gd info & shld hav tis post put on my siggy like nono's.
I just checked,your list is pretty well done.All of them were surrounding Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall radius. May i ask for your permission to use/circulate your listing on my future post?

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33556

Thank you in advance ,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Kings Massage happy ending 600k is high. can bargain lower. I got it at 450k on my 1st solo trip.
I agree bro,600k is definitely on the high side.I have only seen such prices (and higher) at other major 4-5 star hotels and if it’s a 600k hj (since its not stated whether its hj or fj),it. It will be even more expensive than Sillypore. My most expensive FJ with King's girl is 350k at max and sometime can get 300k too (250k is rare in Kings tho).

For King massage’s special,it sometime depends on season but of course Sillyporean being Sillyporean will always find it cheap even if they are paying an equal or higher than Sillypore cheonging rate when in Batam. Maybe that’s one reason why most tourist guide loves tourist from Sillypore everywhere in the world.

From Christmas,New Year day,all the way to 3 weeks after CNY,I would avoid all hotel massage as their "knives" are being sharpened.

Quote:

The whole meal is only 127k.
Hi bro,mind can ask you.

What is the plate of "item" on the photo with the Pointed Arrow shown above?

Quote:
After lunch, we went up to level 7 of the hotel for massage. The rates are normal. I didnt had a chance to massage alone as my gf asked for couple room massage
Bro,the name of the massage place on the 7th floor? And roughly how much is the cost for the couple massage?

Thank you bro.

Quote:
My rating for this trip is 6/10. Basically nothing much but to enjoy the food. Next trip will try Da Vienna Hotel which is very near to Ikan Bakar Acia.
Just curious,under what kind of circumstances do you think will make your trip goes up above 6/10?

Will the rating be higher if you and your gf have massage together in that couple room and you get a special service (maybe not hj nor fj but dick massage aka vitalitas) from the massage girl yet w/o the knowledge of your gf?

No obligation to reply,just asking for fun here…hehehe…

Quote:
After check out, we went to Bridge Massage opposite Formosa for massage before heading back to Singapore.
How is your massage arrangement like?

i know they dont have a couple room there so you and your gf should be in different room divided only by just a curtain away or was it directly opposite each other? Unless you take foot reflexology...well,then i nothing to say.

Sorry for the many questions on your FR,i am asking for some reasons and for learning and knowledge purposes.

Thank you bro for sharing your trip experience. .

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I just checked,your list is pretty well done.All of them were surrounding Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall radius. May i ask for your permission to use/circulate your listing on my future post?

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33556
Np,bro. By all means use it if it's deem useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
As I had walked to the joint from the hotel, I bargained for a 100k discount citing no driver. Funny thing was... I had already paid the 1 juta. Then, forcefully made the Malay papi cough out the 100k. Funny scene as he kept glancing outside the joint to make sure that I really had no driver.
Old man sonny is easier to talk to in Indah2. Is he still there? The specky short old papi

Quote:
I agree bro,600k is definitely on the high side.I have only seen such prices (and higher) at other major 4-5 star hotels and if it’s a 600k hj (since its not stated whether its hj or fj),it. It will be even more expensive than Sillypore. My most expensive FJ with King's girl is 350k at max and sometime can get 300k too (250k is rare in Kings tho).

For King massage’s special,it sometime depends on season but of course Sillyporean being Sillyporean will always find it cheap even if they are paying an equal or higher than Sillypore cheonging rate when in Batam. Maybe that’s one reason why most tourist guide loves tourist from Sillypore everywhere in the world.
All tat's needed is to do is reject the 1st 2 quotations by the girls in any MP & automatically the price will come down after 5 mins.

Wan to let the price come dwn further to the desire amt? Reject them the 3rd time but it may end up off deal as well. Then again,there is always other MPs in the area to go to if 1 MP turns me dwn. Wat to do,most sg men r jus too shy to reject a quoted price,too thin skinned to ask 4 lower price. A walking carrot just right for the chopping board.

Evrythg oso wan pple to be served in a gold plate. Tat's y in tis thread u can see pple ask qns like ,"i gng btm on xx date,any mp or girls to recommend?" or "i'm stayin in xx hotel,any1 knws any MP with happi ending ard my hotel?".

In my pov,all these ans r within their sight & yet they can't see. I knw u dn't like to see pple get chop or cheated in btm but smtime,sm of them reli deserve every bit to be chop big time & then see em come here to pretend to post sayin they enjoy & be proud of it. & those who knws will jus laugh at their absurd stupidity.
Old 28-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
All tat's needed is to do is reject the 1st 2 quotations by the girls in any MP & automatically the price will come down after 5 mins.

Wan to let the price come dwn further to the desire amt? Reject them the 3rd time but it may end up off deal as well. Then again,there is always other MPs in the area to go to if 1 MP turns me dwn. Wat to do,most sg men r jus too shy to reject a quoted price,too thin skinned to ask 4 lower price. A walking carrot just right for the chopping board.

Evrythg oso wan pple to be served in a gold plate. Tat's y in tis thread u can see pple ask qns like ,"i gng btm on xx date,any mp or girls to recommend?" or "i'm stayin in xx hotel,any1 knws any MP with happi ending ard my hotel?".

In my pov,all these ans r within their sight & yet they can't see. I knw u dn't like to see pple get chop or cheated in btm but smtime,sm of them reli deserve every bit to be chop big time & then see em come here to pretend to post sayin they enjoy & be proud of it. & those who knws will jus laugh at their absurd stupidity.
Totally agreed with you bro.. Bargain hard and you will be rewarded.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 28-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
xBeast is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all, beginner here. trying to start playing oversea since sg bonking is quite expensive. batam seem to be a good way to start. any oldies planning trips on the weekend or so? friday to sunday ? please bring me go and show me how to climb the ladder to heaven.

after reading all of the info from here. really tempted to have a war on the bed at batam if u know what i mean, hehe, reading bros nono guide. is a good guide to follow and have good info in it. so thank u bro nono for your all of your info.

just need bros to show me 1 time of the batam trip, how it will be like and such.

so any bros planning. please give me a message on whatapps? 87197889. but no spamming please. hahaha.
Old 28-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehhhhh... I need to ask some very newbie question.

Everytime I see people saying papi / mami / and rarely OKT.

From the link: https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=155447, I only know OKT = Orh-Kui-Tao (hokkien slang meaning pimp/agent)

What is the difference between OKT and Papi / Mami?
Old 28-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Quote:
my few mths ago fj is 300k in Kings,mayb nono can verify i'm speaking the truth cos he was also there
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower? Bcos we are more confident when he's around? I went to Happy8 with nono once,got my girl at 900k after nono help me bargain dwn but wen i go there on my own trying to book the same girl,the damn papi quoted me 1.3m rp.

Tell papi i book her b4 at 900k,he says maximum lowest is 1.1m & that girl has never been book for 900k. I reali LMFAO & walk out of that joint straight,papi immediately call me back & tell me 1m rp last price. I didn't even turn my head to face him & walk off.

Must really learn bargaining skill from nono.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower?
A regular face does the magic too.. And by now Bro nono might be seen as a monthly tour guide to the farms papi/mami. And each trip him alone will book 2-3 times from farm, including the bros with him i guess it's around 8-12 times at least for the whole trip. So he's a good contributor to the business too. Last but not least, his trip are mostly during the lower peak of the month and during weekdays. .

Hence, that amount of discount applied for him and the group are justified. Of course not mentioning it will not work if it's without his good bargaining skill .
Old 29-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Bro Nono. This will be first time I talk about these beggers in Batam w you. It is an offence to give to beggers in batam. Years ago, there are so many beggers, and they eventually pass a law to ban them.

Some beg when you stop at traffic lights.

some played music with a guitar or sing and later go around begging while you are eating in a restaurant. ( their singing is terrible, some rather ok)

Some just simply walked up to you to beg.

Nowdays, you see some selling newspapers, that's not an offence. Some sell their flags when it is near their national day, or some sold bottles of waters when the traffic lights are red.
If you didnt tell me,i also wouldnt have known it is an offence by the Indonesia (or Batam) Law to give to the beggars. Now I know and thank you.

Like i say earlier,i rarely gives to beggars. Its not about affordability at all,not a single bit. But more of encouraging people to "work" for it. In my own view,people who work SHOULD NOT go hungry be it adults or kids. Street singing and selling newspaper is "work" to me. (of course the singing must have some minimum standard la,hehehe...)

I did a test before,a lot people finds these street singers are irritating and has that mentality to give money just to chase them away.So most would give and hope they faster disappear. The fact i realise is,if one dont give...these singers usually with guitar with them goes away faster when i choose NOT to give. But if i give (which i usually do),i would choose to just sit back and learn to appreciate whatever they are singing.

Only in Batam i can hear the indonesians sing Chinese song,hehehe...some even sing English or Korean songs. (Xiao Wei was one of the most popular Chinese song i heard them sang) Really must salute these singers who put in the effort to learn. 5k to 10k from me for their hardwork serves as a small form of encouragement.

Quote:
Normally, I don't give to them, but there are a few whom I would give. Perhaps, you seen them before too. There is one guy with no limbs, walk with his hands, another with no both hands. He put a pail near to his shoulder and he walks around Nagoya Hills Mall area. He been around close to 20 over years. 1K rupiah, and that's all. Heard that he had 7 or 8 wives to support. But he is supporting many others too
7 to 8 wives???!!

No children? or Grandchildren?

Quote:
The kids asking at traffic lights? Don't give. They are controlled by syndicates.
I dont give a dime to anyone begging or selling at the traffic light. Like i say before,i will only be encouraging such "dangerous" act (to those kids,the drivers on the road or anyone on the road) if i give. You say most were control by syndicate and if that is true,then my giving to the kids only makes them think that allowing kids to run around the traffic light area to beg is a good money spinner.

Its really heart breaking to see the kids like that,but still i have to harden my heart to say No to them.

Quote:
As it is, charity comes from the heart. But we have to open our eyes whom we are donating to. You see those who run charity/orphanage? see how the kids are being raised. See what events they do, to help others, before opening your purse. Don't do blindly, n when you see scandals at those whom you donated, it breaks your heart.
Well-advised,bro.

Money i dont have much and using money to help the poor also has its limitation in a country with lots of corruption. But computer parts i happen to have quite a bit,hehehe... So i just do what i do best and hopefully what i do best today can be of some small help to help someone and their next generation (or perhaps even the next next one) to one day have a better life.

Like you just said,charity comes from the heart...i dont have to let others know what i do. I have chosen to slowly slowly at my own pace,bit by bit do what i like to do in silent in hope to one day make someone's life a little better.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you didnt tell me,i also wouldnt have known it is an offence by the Indonesia (or Batam) Law to give to the beggars. Now I know and thank you.

better.
Nice one bro, i use to give them my old clothing there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower? Bcos we are more confident when he's around? I went to Happy8 with nono once,got my girl at 900k after nono help me bargain dwn but wen i go there on my own trying to book the same girl,the damn papi quoted me 1.3m rp.

Tell papi i book her b4 at 900k,he says maximum lowest is 1.1m & that girl has never been book for 900k. I reali LMFAO & walk out of that joint straight,papi immediately call me back & tell me 1m rp last price. I didn't even turn my head to face him & walk off.

Must really learn bargaining skill from nono.
Is not really u go with who, u able to get a better price, i think all this depend on luck. It depend on the time of week you go, weekend or weekday and it depend on who deal with you and it depend on you go with taxi or without. From here, you can see which fuck house the price is not consistent and which is consistent.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My favourite words i said a long time ago which i ask myself today, "am i willing to pay S$1 for an apple that that cost S$0.50 ?" Hehehehe....i tends to enjoy the S$0.50 apple very much more than the S$1 ones even when they are from the same tree.
Well said,bro nono.

Who likes to pay more & enjoy less? Or whoever likes to pay more & then pretend to enjoy more? There are so much more in wat u said that it reminds me of the Newton's Law. So i took a min to make the below dedicated just for u.

It's meant for a laugh.

Old 29-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

I am writing this fr on the bed of my 240k room in hotel 18. I dunno how to post pics since im using a tablet. So, a fuller FR will follow w pics when im back in sg tmr.
It is a 3d 2n trip. Good n bad experiences this trip. But overall, I still like it.
Things start on a bad note on sat. It was jam pack at the harbourfront ferry departure platform. I swear if there is an option to give up upon full refund of ferry tics...i would hv taken it. Inconsiderate n kiasu ppl are jamming at the gates n I have to push my way through to scan my boarding pass......i guess it is my fault coz i need to take an urgent dump so i drop taking 9am sindo n take the 9.35am one. Best thing is I frantically located 2 toilets but the cubicles are occupied. I rushed to vivocity n finally got a cubicle. By that time, part of my poo had came out. Lucky my briefs stopped it.
Ok....thinking back this is hilarious. Lol.
Things get worse upon reaching btm center customs. Long queue until outside.....luckily the indo customs are on the ball n I got thru in under 45 mins.
Check out the kaha counter....ok....casually ask for city central and hana.....unfortunately they dun deal w both hotels. The chap recommended goodway and novotel batam. Quoted goodway 520k....ok looks like no more carrot chop tactics.
I delibrately do this as i was chop before n i wrote a letter of complaint to kaha.
I didnt book any rooms and i know im taking a risk when i reach nagoya. I wanted to stay at city central or hana this time. I was looking at hotel booking website n it seemed most hotels in batam are fully book.
Had a lunch at byza cafe again. This time i remember to pay.
Take taxi to formosa hotel.....the driver dunno city central hotel....n he took a longer route w crowded traffic. I didnt bargain very hard so it is 50k.
So alighted at formosa n i made sure the driver drove off before i continue.
The previous trip.....the driver rushed in to talk to me when i was signing in at formosa.
I felt very intruded....
I admit im too complacent and i lost my way trying to find city central when in fact it is so near to formosa. In the end, i found hana first.....
Saw new berry....hehe...
Went to hana counter n the recep was surprised i made no booking.
The recep told me left only one room but is twin bed.....i plan to take chicken this time round so i walk off. Spent some 15 mins n finally located city central.
And at last, say only left a 388k room w twin bed. Alamak....
No choice took it. The chinese recep was kind enough to ask me whether want to take a look at the room before commiting. Maybe she see my reluctant face. Anyway, i know i wont have much choice if i rejected. Anyway, went up n take a look....very neat n clean....took the room. I must say everything is nice n clean. The floor is very clean.
Ok.....think i stop here for the night.....
Pardon me coz i tend to write very detail stuff so it can get pretty long winded.
But i feel that the details are important to newbies.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
slackerz_00 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wanna say thanks for Bro Nono's newbie guide. Try out the Delta Spa as recommend for "a must try". Experience is good. Esp the ending part. Lolz!

Thanks Bro!
Old 29-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

For 1st or 2nd trip going with Bro Nono is really a valuable learning experience whereby u pick up many advices & tips from him on how to bargain. However, subsequent trips thereafter I believe bargaining skills is slowly & gradually developed by our own individual experiences. Unless, u can go with Nono for his every monthly trip haha.

I believe during tat time, Nono helped u bargained down from 1.1m or 1m to 900k, which is 100k-200k, a normal discount for most joints. If u realised by the time papi mentioned last best price at 1m from the quoted 1.3m, it is oredi 300k discount. The only thing weird is why would he jerk up the price to 1.3m for your next trip to book the same gal. If he stick to previous price, there wont be any fuss happening.

During my last trip last week, I went to my fav joint New Berry. Being a regular there, the papi & gals are more welcoming & receptive. Not much gals tat I have not seen b4. Out of nowhere a new gal appeared after doing her hair & I decided to pick her. Was expecting a straight 100k discount for being regular & no driver on a weekday, but unexpectedly the papi strongly insisted no discount, cited lack of business as main reason. I asked how wld I know if really a lack if business, can I have yr accounts book & look at yr sales figures & net profit haha. He den say nowadays I come but nvr give him business, I replied not much new gals & u dun even give me discount how to pick haha. He countered by saying I only ask for discount from him but not other joints. Told him I ask for 200k-300k from other joints but only 100k from him haha. His final rebuttal is if give me the 100k discount he wld hav to deduct from the gal's booking fee. I assured him no worries on tat as I wld reimburse the amt to her tips for next morning. Finally, told him its not abt the 100k note, its abt the sincerity shown via it. Deal done promptly and everyone is happy including the gal I picked who keep smiling at me thru out the 30mins haha.

My point is for the same amt of discounts given, some bros are made to work harder for it while some have it much easier. I am one example of tat haha. But if I were to do it all over again for next trip, I wld oso be glad coz its part of the whole "shopping process" in batam. I wld still prefer an easy & fast shopping to save time & effort but if theres gonna be some hard bargaining den I will juz treat it as a nice chat wif the papi/mami in the joint haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread