The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Aromih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Story of Years Past

Hey bros, been surfing these forums for awhile but never actually posted or anything. Decided today to finally get an account and post a story I've been itching to write down for a long while now. So here goes. . .

I was always quite the naive kid, all the way until I was 18 I couldn't fathom the thought of actually having sex, thinking in a society like ours, it was something that would happen years away. Sure, by that time I had discovered the joys of masturbation, but anything other than touching myself was just incomprehensible for me. Heck, even at 18 I had never had a girlfriend and as such, even things like holding hands was something I had never experienced.

Of course, it all changed when I met her.

Emily was always a popular girl, she did plenty of sports and as such guys would flock around her. Her body was toned to perfection, with perky breasts one would expect on an 18 year old athlete, and a bombshell figure to match. I had never talked to her much, but I would always admire her at a distance. She was my dream girl basically, a crush I've had for the longest time. Yet, I had never had the opportunity to actually talk to her or get to know her, plus she already had a boyfriend, so she was doubly off limits.

That all, however, changed when I got into J2, as I had to move into my school hostel due to my parents having to work overseas. A hostel which, coincidentally, she was staying in too. . .

Well, that's all I have time for for tonight. Hope you bros enjoyed it! I will update as soon as I get the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1