The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Picking up in Vietnam - Mystery Method style

Hey Bros

I know this site is for the time honoured art of cheonging, but in addition to getting a bonk thru the exchange of cash, I've also been known to chat up the local ladies on my trips around.

If you are familiar with the PUA community, (pick up artist) then, u can say that i'm a PUA. I follow the Mystery Method / Style school of indirect openers, DHVs, negging, etc.

If you've never thought about PUA before, google it and do some research, it's invaluable to life, not just lust.

Anyway, so has anyone tried to pick up girls in Vietnam before? As in talked to waitresses, students, girls in nightclubs for one night stands or open relationships?

I used to live in Seoul and picking up Korean girls, although got language barrier, was still pretty easy. I was never without girls in Seoul. haha.

Singapore is actually a lot fucking harder. All you see are princesses with too high a feeling of self-worth and lj faces when u open them and a low tolerance to negging.

So anyway, what is the pick up like in Vietnam?
Old 08-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 17
specko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up in Vietnam - Mystery Method style

Actually, you do not have to start off another new thread on Vietnam especially when there are already 1 on Saigon and 1 on Hanoi...

To answer your queries, yes, picked up girls in Vietnam before - coffee house waitresses and disco staff etc....
Old 08-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread. I also travel to Seoul extensively, and picking up girls in Korea using the Mystery method? I would beg to differ, Asian chicks dont take to the negging, DHVs etc very well. For every blank stare, and a "fuck off pervert/asshole" look, you probably get a higher hit rate with the foreign chicks in Asia.

In addition, korean chicks/jap chicks are not really much different from Singaporean ones. Asian chicks generally are uppity up and once they put on that 500 dollar slut dress, and that silly out-of-date monogram bag, they think guys will go all salivating after them. Wrong! I work in the fashion industry and am in Asia's fashion capital, so i have seen lots of these poseurs who really are just empty shells after you take away all the decorative exterior.

In Vietnam, i believe lots of foreign expat women. Presumably hot. Your style should score well with these groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
Hey Bros

I know this site is for the time honoured art of cheonging, but in addition to getting a bonk thru the exchange of cash, I've also been known to chat up the local ladies on my trips around.

If you are familiar with the PUA community, (pick up artist) then, u can say that i'm a PUA. I follow the Mystery Method / Style school of indirect openers, DHVs, negging, etc.

If you've never thought about PUA before, google it and do some research, it's invaluable to life, not just lust.

Anyway, so has anyone tried to pick up girls in Vietnam before? As in talked to waitresses, students, girls in nightclubs for one night stands or open relationships?

I used to live in Seoul and picking up Korean girls, although got language barrier, was still pretty easy. I was never without girls in Seoul. haha.

Singapore is actually a lot fucking harder. All you see are princesses with too high a feeling of self-worth and lj faces when u open them and a low tolerance to negging.

So anyway, what is the pick up like in Vietnam?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i would say that SG girls and SEoul girls are worlds apart my friend! i live in Seoul for 5 years and had many one night stands and MLTRs, in Singapore I'e never even had one.

Seoul girls are more 'about it' than sg girls i find.

Usually i pick up college girls, so maybe they arent as worldy as the fashion ones u meet. I approach in Sincheon and Hongdae mostly, perhaps you are in Gangnam and Apgujeong.

I agree that you have to 'asianize' some of the MM techniques, but broadly speaking, Not Supplicating, Demonstrating Higher Value and creating Jealousy Plotlines works well worldwide I would say.

I also agree that I've picke dup more white girls in Seoul than i ever have here in Australia (migrated here at age 2) because local Korean guys dont have the balls or language capactiy to talk to white girls in Seoul and white guys in Seoul want to fuck Korean girls. Lol.

It's up to us as PUAs to obviously call them on their shallow exteriors and make them qualify themselves to us to jump in out hoops to prove their worth to us.

I find SG girls just too damn hard to f-close on a one night stand, then again, i have to profess, i am only in sg one month every one or two years.

Are there any other people from the PUA community here?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
smoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too many Saigon thread. Are you up to something?

Just curious only. It none of my business so pls don't reply or quote me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1