The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol...cant do twins like your strong self, bro😊
More n more choices in the market are really tempting n exciting for all bros😊
I haven't tried the twins man. Only 1 on each separate occasion. Young and inexperience. Not a sweaty workout kind. Old enough to let me reminisce bonks of about 1-2 decades ago. The facts that they are young and twins are enough to let me succumb to my inner lust.

Yeah agreed on new choices. Some look hot. Eyeing on Clara from Emma. She does have a bit of that Jolin tsai looks in one of the shots. Damn!

Play safe and stay safe

Cheers
Old 11-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
I haven't tried the twins man. Only 1 on each separate occasion. Young and inexperience. Not a sweaty workout kind. Old enough to let me reminisce bonks of about 1-2 decades ago. The facts that they are young and twins are enough to let me succumb to my inner lust.

Yeah agreed on new choices. Some look hot. Eyeing on Clara from Emma. She does have a bit of that Jolin tsai looks in one of the shots. Damn!

Play safe and stay safe

Cheers
Yes play n stay safe, bro.
1.Emma Clara is also on my radar.
2.Luffy needs a welcome back bonk for sure.
3.Nim from Turnmeon is also turning me on.
4.Queen deserves another shot to affirm her royal status.
5.Ray n Jojo are still my 2 hottest fav bonks. At least there might be more openings now.
6. Club Poseidon's Weeda needs a FB try out.
If u dont see my posts anytime soon...that means i might have ended up in hospital��
Happy bonking, folks��
Old 11-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Here is the LINK with vital stats/FR's/as requested by several samsters : http://www.laserbabes.com/forum/index.php?topic=1821.0

Height: 1.59m
Statistics: 34-25-36
Languages : THAI, ENGLISH
Hihi, do you have nabilah's photos or links to her photos? Wanting to try her due to the good reviews but don't know which girl is nabilah And which stable she's working at now
Old 11-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Last night book Pear from emma (first blood)

Looks 8/10
Paint 7/10 no smell, not bad
Body 6-7/10 BMI about 24, bone big
BBBJ 12/10 this is my first time a suck it well !!! Damn good
All type of position u can think of
FJ 9/10 she hungry for sex that all i can say
What u can think of she can do and will do

Overall worth it all
Old 11-05-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Club seduction Rave

Looks:7/10 Cute face bit like ah lian cause she can speak and curse in chinese
Boobs:7.5/10 Enhanced nicely, very nice to raba
Body:6/10 Quite average compare to other gals
BBBJ:8/10 Damn good catbath and agressive give me AR
FJ:7/10 Not bad but not too many position cause she say pain
French:9/10 Aggressive french
Communication: Damn hot she speak chinese
Hihi, is there anyway I can see how she look like? Do you have any links where I can see her pic or any idea which stable she's working under now?
Old 11-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable:Lust Vegas
Name:Cleo
Looks: (9/10) Pretty real pics
Boobs: (8/10) Enhanced
BBBJ: (8/10) Hardworking and good suction
French: (9/10) Not the agressive tongue fight but superb GFE type.
FJ: (9/10) Tight and easily wet. Curves in all the right places.
AJ: (9/10) Tight and perfect ass for doggy.
GFE: (10/10) She speaks good english and no problem in communicating.
RTF: Definitely
Old 11-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
5.Ray n Jojo are still my 2 hottest fav bonks. At least there might be more openings now.
If u dont see my posts anytime soon...that means i might have ended up in hospital��
Happy bonking, folks��

Humour sense and puns overloaded. Good writing bro. Fanciful writing on the truths of your experiences as well. Appreciate your contributions and shall look at this list you have posted. I do support sites or okt who are sincere and of course the ladies themselves must be good and have a certain level of beauty.

Let's meet at the ICU for men's health.

Ps, nim with long hair is rocking. Short hair meh so am waiting to see whether she has which now.

Cheers
Old 11-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Humour sense and puns overloaded. Good writing bro. Fanciful writing on the truths of your experiences as well. Appreciate your contributions and shall look at this list you have posted. I do support sites or okt who are sincere and of course the ladies themselves must be good and have a certain level of beauty.

Let's meet at the ICU for men's health.

Ps, nim with long hair is rocking. Short hair meh so am waiting to see whether she has which now.

Cheers
Thanks bro, i am looking forward to any Nim's FR...i seriously like her looks long or short hair lol😊
Old 11-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Happy bonking, folks��
Wah so many possibilities to try now...

Too bad own workload suddenly got busy these 2, 3 weeks no time or energy to get a full session.

Haizzz ... got to please my own customers / clients first !! Knn...
Old 11-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Too bad own workload suddenly got busy these 2, 3 weeks no time or energy to get a full session.

After Songkran, plenty of goods available i feel. They probably finished their $$$ needs to replenish in SG😊 plenty of opportunities😁
Old 11-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
GymJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Peary from The Kingdom yet? She looks hot, i think from sgfls also?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...2#post15924832
Old 11-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
windchaser8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymJunkie View Post
Any bros tried Peary from The Kingdom yet? She looks hot, i think from sgfls also?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...2#post15924832
I will share the FR tonight after my session with Peary. She looks damn hot & busty. Totally my type
Old 11-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windchaser8 View Post
I will share the FR tonight after my session with Peary. She looks damn hot & busty. Totally my type
haha thanks bro, do share.
Thinking of bonking either peary or miso tomorrow... shall await your fr
Old 11-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lollipop - Emmanuelle

Location is out east not far from Joo Chiat, the place has rooms on second floor and you have to walk back to first floor to shower but I did get to check out the rest of the stable and might have my next target lined up.

Booked lunch time session, I try to do this so all holes are still tight and not been losenend yet . Walked into room was jumped on and barley given time to undress before I was foreced onto the bed. Played around for a bit then was asked what I had for lunch and told her she was my lunch, gong to eat pussy and fuck ass. At that she jumped up and rushed me to get clean.

Very playful, I think someone else said she will let things slide around without condom and its sssooo tempting to give a little push but she knows that and backed off before your little mind takes over. Lots of GFE, trying to eat my face when she was kissing.

Got her to squat over my face so I could eat her pussy and slip some fingers in, took a while but she can take two in her ass and two in her pussy. She turned around and got to BBBJing my cos she wanted some cock.

Covered up and went balles deep in her ass, started reverse cowgirl, doggy, standing end of bed, against wall and finished her in mish. No complaints at all.

40m Massage was best I've had from an FL.

Looks: 8/10. Average looker, little bit more Tan and bit older than picture, also has some tattoo
Boobs: 8/10 well shaped, soft and liked her nipples being sucked, has implants
Body: 8.5/10 slim type
Bbbj: 8/10 score more for managing to do it while getting eaten out with slingers slamming into her.
Fj: N/A
AJ: no extra cost!!!! Took it like a champ, wanted more when I was done.
Gfe: 20/10

RTF: if no AJ girls turn up in next week I fancy then yes
Old 11-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Yes. You have to please your customers first before you can be pleased by the ladies

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1