The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Went to check out this 10/10 chick. Ok la, above average for Cat60 standard. But definitely not 10/10 level. This house previously had an under the radar G18 whos very fair and looks like Chinese. Her body is more amazing. But already gone. Bros who tried will know.
U mean g8?
The petite one?
Ord le ah?
Old 21-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Iammranonymous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIammranonymous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L08 H19
G9

Saw a bro say 10/10 so need to try. She is quite a giggly person.

Looks: Feels like 23-24 kind of age. Quite pretty but i prefer the cute style.

Body: Very slim on the waist, the legs are not chopstick (relative to the really skinny waist) but still skinny. quite tall. silky smooth blemish-free skin. A-cup.

FJ: Very accommodative and can take a bonking. Tried many positions and her reactions "seemed" real.

Overall i enjoyed it.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sawsg is Cool - loads of Potential

WH54 G3

One of the worst sessions I've had in my life.

Sian face once door closed, can't touch her boobs can't french. BJ less than 1 minute. Used hands to push me away during FJ, accidently brushed her boobs with my hand and she yelled 痛!

Immediately went to wash up and got dressed. Out within 10 minutes.

Went to JM14 G6 to release my blue balls and damn, what a session with her!
Old 24-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

bros make love, not keyboard warrior spamming.

any syt thais, pm bros?
Old 25-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
L08 H19
G9

All my regulars at other houses were taken up, so went and tried this house.

Looks 10/10 (Really very pretty, minimal work done I think and has a very sweet smile)
Body 10/10 (very Slim with some abs, very sexy, I dare say model like and comes with a cute butt and smooth skin)
Boobs 7/10 (She loses out her a little as I am a boobs man, cute A-cups and why I rate her a little higher is because she has brown nips)
Catbath 7/10 (slightly rushed but me needing to pee also didnt help things LOL, I bodoh should have gone and taken a piss before walking up to her room, overall, kinda sensual)
CBJ: 6/10 (Not bad, got good suction but not much pattern prefer BBBJ)
FJ 8/10 (I honestly excepted her to CG for 2-3 pumps then ask to change position but she rode me for a quite awhile and I gave her a good pump while I was below her. Her moans and expressions seem quite natural, it quite a turn on, I finished in Missionary)

Overall 8/10 (normally for this sorta service, I would rate it lower but because she is Chio I give her slightly higher rating, also she seems kinda shy, maybe with some RTF there will be some specials that I can unlock? also she has a ton of Dragonball Z figurines in her room, maybe some similar gifts would make her looser?)

RTF: maybe?
This house opens what time?
Old 25-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
This house opens what time?
12pm……………..
Old 25-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
12pm……………..
Thanks, up yr rep
Old 27-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for L16H49 G6

Looks 8/10 (Pretty face, cute big eyes, huge boobs, big ass perfect for pumping from behind, not slim but not fat, she’s got some belly but not too bad. She has no kids so no scars)
Boobs 9/10 (Boob lovers will like her, man made or course, but don’t feel too hard and feel somewhat natural)
Catbath 5/10 (She’ll only suck on your nipples, but that alone she does quite well, felt good, I just wished she’d cat bath all over)
CBJ: 6/10 (Not bad, suction was pretty good, not many moves though, just going up and down non stop, and she can take it a bit deep, no DT though)
FJ 7/10 (Started off in CG as it usually goes, and she did thing thing where she tenses her muscles so it feels much tighter, that was interesting but also uncomfortable, I prefer a more relaxed FJ. I guess it’s her way of trying to make you cum faster. Then she positioned herself so I could do her from behind, and that was my fav part, her huge plump ass was magnificent and I pumped her hard until I finished.
Overall 6/10 Something I didn’t like is she barely spoke, was very quiet or maybe shy, but it made the whole session very SOP. If I spoke she would reply with a smile, but still quite serious. However I gave her some points because I’m obsessed with big round asses and her ass is absolutely perfect to pump from behind IMO.

RTF: Don’t think so, will continue to look for another one that has a better attitude with similar attributes.

Damage was $80 for 35min. Are there any houses that offer 45min-1h for $50-60??
Old 27-09-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
FR for L16H49 G6

Looks 8/10 (Pretty face, cute big eyes, huge boobs, big ass perfect for pumping from behind, not slim but not fat, she’s got some belly but not too bad. She has no kids so no scars)
Boobs 9/10 (Boob lovers will like her, man made or course, but don’t feel too hard and feel somewhat natural)
Catbath 5/10 (She’ll only suck on your nipples, but that alone she does quite well, felt good, I just wished she’d cat bath all over)
CBJ: 6/10 (Not bad, suction was pretty good, not many moves though, just going up and down non stop, and she can take it a bit deep, no DT though)
FJ 7/10 (Started off in CG as it usually goes, and she did thing thing where she tenses her muscles so it feels much tighter, that was interesting but also uncomfortable, I prefer a more relaxed FJ. I guess it’s her way of trying to make you cum faster. Then she positioned herself so I could do her from behind, and that was my fav part, her huge plump ass was magnificent and I pumped her hard until I finished.
Overall 6/10 Something I didn’t like is she barely spoke, was very quiet or maybe shy, but it made the whole session very SOP. If I spoke she would reply with a smile, but still quite serious. However I gave her some points because I’m obsessed with big round asses and her ass is absolutely perfect to pump from behind IMO.

RTF: Don’t think so, will continue to look for another one that has a better attitude with similar attributes.

Damage was $80 for 35min. Are there any houses that offer 45min-1h for $50-60??
this house should try 2 and 3
Old 27-09-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
this house should try 2 and 3
The thing is I when I went there I had a hard time finding a pretty face, so G6 did it for me in that sense, can you share why you recommend 2 and 3?
Old 27-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

This hse is thai or?
Old 27-09-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Went to try House 0819 today, looking for G9 or G15.

G9 taken early at 12pm when just opened and G15 is resting today. Bad timing.

first time in this house so i slowly take my time to look. Went for G6 because of her plain jane looks and she was giggling all the way to her room after i paid for 1 hour

Looks - 6/10 , plain jane looks nothing to shout about. 25 years old , shy and quiet nv talked much, english also not that good. B natural boobs soft and white. Soft white skin. figure is normal abit of tummy no stretch marks etc

shower - SOP , but the shower room damn big.

catbath - SOP. licking of nipples only

CBJ - quite normal , nothing special since its CBJ. suction ok

Kissing - no DFK.

FJ - 7/10 , ride on me for a while then ask me to take over. she took her time when she insert my tool in her too big? , she is like need to warm up to my tool. Her Pussy is tight. i mean. my tool is average , so i try her on doggy after missionary , DAMN. the tightness wow, discovered a tight thai pussy. YMMV , i am average size.
can take alot of pounding , normal moaning sounds. Never complaints or push me away during the 30mins of me pounding her. tried all position she is ok

finished on Hand job. quite skilled because i always finished on HJ

RTF? maybe when i want a tight pussy. look is below average. not ugly but just normal. body not bad B or C natural when i grab it dont feel anything hard

after i finished i want to see G9. saw her first impression is 8.5/10 for looks
skinny type, Hope i can try her next time or G15
Old 27-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
This hse is thai or?
1649? yah its thai, okt is super friendly. Too me haha

Last edited by Triple_H; 27-09-2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old 27-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
The thing is I when I went there I had a hard time finding a pretty face, so G6 did it for me in that sense, can you share why you recommend 2 and 3?
2 is pretty with the blur blur big sister kind of look. she slim down abit since the last time i rtf her can say is almost a model figure 8/10 . tight body. fake D boobs
CBJ and can DFK (YMMV). can just pound her any position no complaints what so ever. Shy but can converse simple english. friendly also

3 is loli face abit thick make up. figure wise abit meaty but acceptable to me
she does BBBJ and can dfk. Just watch out for her BBBJ lol. Her service is superb, you want what. just ask she will give. finger her pussy etc etc. fark her non stop for long period no complaints and she enjoyed it. Her riding on you is those aggressive type. the bed can shake lol

others i not too sure, i need to see G6 too
Old 27-09-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
2 is pretty with the blur blur big sister kind of look. she slim down abit since the last time i rtf her can say is almost a model figure 8/10 . tight body. fake D boobs
CBJ and can DFK (YMMV). can just pound her any position no complaints what so ever. Shy but can converse simple english. friendly also

3 is loli face abit thick make up. figure wise abit meaty but acceptable to me
she does BBBJ and can dfk. Just watch out for her BBBJ lol. Her service is superb, you want what. just ask she will give. finger her pussy etc etc. fark her non stop for long period no complaints and she enjoyed it. Her riding on you is those aggressive type. the bed can shake lol

others i not too sure, i need to see G6 too
Nice thanks, I’ll try them out, when you say watch out for BBBJ you mean her teeth? I’ve been injured in the past due to aggresive BBBJs lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1