The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
QuestForGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Last time call liao fl at fortune center,finished biz realised i left ny wallet in office.in the left my hp with her as collateral.and gt.to lie to my gf i lost my hp when she call.me.sibei jialat
Very jialat! Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
UniversalSam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian View Post
many years back after one drinking session, i was feeling very horny then i drove my gf to mount faber carpark. I did not checked my watch and apparently it was coming close to dawn. After finishing our "dawn attack" in the car, the lights are coming out and 1 see a few people doing their warming up exercise.

Quickly, I drive my car away ... feeling very jialat.
Quite jialat, thank you for post.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all the jialat stories.

Please keep this coming for more jialat news or stories.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
MacDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 06-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

One of my stories...
My lady colleague noticed tat I brought a new phone and asked me let her take a look and play with it.
After playing with it for a while I noticed tat she was staring interestingly at my phone....I went over to take a peek at what she was watching and found that she has accidentally opened up one of my video...a video which I have secretly took while my wife was bj-ing me...
My lady colleague gave me a very sluty smile and said that my wife and I are so kinky....damn jialat...
Old 06-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

it been long time since i have sex with my ex-gf.. almost 6 months never do and she keep reject say not feeling well. Finally one day after such a long wait.. managed to bring her back to my room and want to have sex. however after some kissing and didi rock solid, when want to proceed to take off her clothes she suddenly stopped and said "Dear sorry.. i cant do it... i dont have feel on you anymore.. can we breakup "

sibeh jialat.... my gf proposed to breakup with me at that moment.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Icecass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One experience that i can think of was with my ex a long time back...

Stayed over at her place after a late night out & was happily pumping away in missionary when all of a sudden, her younger sister (pre teen) walked in... we both froze dead in our tracks... her younger sis took a pillow, then headed back out...

WTH... finished the deed & went to bed...
Old 07-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
One of my stories...
My lady colleague noticed tat I brought a new phone and asked me let her take a look and play with it.
After playing with it for a while I noticed tat she was staring interestingly at my phone....I went over to take a peek at what she was watching and found that she has accidentally opened up one of my video...a video which I have secretly took while my wife was bj-ing me...
My lady colleague gave me a very sluty smile and said that my wife and I are so kinky....damn jialat...
Should build on the conversation from there and hopefully, you have a chance of upping her...
Old 07-10-2015, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro, yr colleague got felt horny after seeing yr lanjiao.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

My story ....

Once upon a time, my FB and I were banging in the car in broad daylight. .. around 3+pm.
There were cars parked next to mine, but the place was really quiet.

She was on the passenger seat, and I was on top of her, pants halfway down to knee level. Banging her like no tomorrow.

Suddenly, we saw a shadow.
The owner of the car next to mine came. He started his car and drove off ...

We can't stop laughing ....
Old 07-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

This is jialat men!. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
it been long time since i have sex with my ex-gf.. almost 6 months never do and she keep reject say not feeling well. Finally one day after such a long wait.. managed to bring her back to my room and want to have sex. however after some kissing and didi rock solid, when want to proceed to take off her clothes she suddenly stopped and said "Dear sorry.. i cant do it... i dont have feel on you anymore.. can we breakup "

sibeh jialat.... my gf proposed to breakup with me at that moment.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Me too cannot stop laughing. Another jialat case. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
My story ....

Once upon a time, my FB and I were banging in the car in broad daylight. .. around 3+pm.
There were cars parked next to mine, but the place was really quiet.

She was on the passenger seat, and I was on top of her, pants halfway down to knee level. Banging her like no tomorrow.

Suddenly, we saw a shadow.
The owner of the car next to mine came. He started his car and drove off ...

We can't stop laughing ....
Old 07-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Jialat! Sister must be thinking why both in a compromised position. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecass View Post
One experience that i can think of was with my ex a long time back...

Stayed over at her place after a late night out & was happily pumping away in missionary when all of a sudden, her younger sister (pre teen) walked in... we both froze dead in our tracks... her younger sis took a pillow, then headed back out...

WTH... finished the deed & went to bed...
Old 07-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

All these jialat stories will keep us laughing the whole day. So please post to share.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LaBaDingDong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my experience..

Many years back was at my ex-gf's house and her family had all gone out. Watching some movie in the living room and we started to get horny, made out etc and were fucking in the living room. Decided to head to her bedroom for more comfort, while in the room carrying on with our deed, too engrossed and didn't hear the main door open. THEY WERE ALL BACK!
Heard her younger sister calling out her name and within the next 5 sec the younger sis was already at the door with a shocked face! Yep we didn't close the room door... Fast hand fast leg wanted to dress up then realized all our clothes were in the living room. Of course, her mum kp and went straight to the kitchen, ex gf then wore her pjs and dash out to get my shirt jeans etc. within next few minutes I'm out of her house. Thinking back.. Kinda funny yet scary, lucky her dad haven't came up yet lol!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1