The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Actually how does one define what is AP or stuck up attitude? I recall Donna once told me about a customer who leaned over and kissed her on her cheek without asking for permission. She promptly wiped the saliva off her cheek and gave the guy one tight slap on the face. Is that considered AP attitude?

Another popular ML I used to know also commented before: popularity empowers the girl to choose who she wants to see.
That's a little bit too much to slap the customer....

Never tried Donna before....you mean she dun allow kissing on the cheeks?

Last statement is true even for normal gals...gals usually will go for the ones with cars and $....if got a few suitors at the same time.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 28-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Last statement is true even for normal gals...gals usually will go for the ones with cars and $....if got a few suitors at the same time.
You might think it's too much but there are bros here that like this kind of "spicy" character and consider it GFE like when they get punished by real girlfriends haha

End of the day it's still all men for their own and vote with your wallet.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Don't think it's about allowing or disallowing, but the manner it was done. If you treat a ML, not just Donna or Ai La, respectfully, push the boundaries gradually while reading the signals being transmitted back to you, to determine how much is too much or how far is too far, the encounter wouldn't turn nasty.

It must be understood that different girls respond differently to different guys, and don't expect your affections for a girl to be reciprocated, whether she's a ML, FL, your office colleague or someone else you meet in your own social circle.

If the ML doesn't reciprocate your affections, you can either choose to persist or move on, just like the girls you meet in your social life.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
problem with hotel is not so much the id but towels and hygiene.ML has limited towels perroom. They usu dnt ask for too many towels to avoid suspicion. Imagine u lyin on another bro reused towel . n girls in 4star hotel usu charge more.
Ups your points for your replies... now u have 6 power

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ridiculous whether it's an AP or not. If the guy is willing to put up with such behaviour, he is likely not to have a genuine relationship with an attractive female before. There are plenty of nice pretty gals out there, even among MLs.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Actually how does one define what is AP or stuck up attitude? I recall Donna once told me about a customer who leaned over and kissed her on her cheek without asking for permission. She promptly wiped the saliva off her cheek and gave the guy one tight slap on the face. Is that considered AP attitude?
Sure or not? Did he lick or kiss her? I had no problem with her on this. In fact, more. Then again, different people, different experience. If the other party is physically less appealing, there is only so much to be offered.

Donna is just legendary. Even Ai La heard of her.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't think it's about allowing or disallowing, but the manner it was done. If you treat a ML, not just Donna or Ai La, respectfully, push the boundaries gradually while reading the signals being transmitted back to you, to determine how much is too much or how far is too far, the encounter wouldn't turn nasty.

It must be understood that different girls respond differently to different guys, and don't expect your affections for a girl to be reciprocated, whether she's a ML, FL, your office colleague or someone else you meet in your own social circle.

If the ML doesn't reciprocate your affections, you can either choose to persist or move on, just like the girls you meet in your social life.
Bro, the question is do you think she would dare slap her patron if it's in China? Probably be bashed up by her customer on the spot.
It would be acceptable if she just reprimanded him but for someone to pay for sexual service and be slapped for sneaking in a kiss. I would probably zipped up and fuck off from that place without paying.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pics in adv are very misleading ..another land mine leh ..bros writing MR saying pic don't match real girl

Last edited by maxnin; 28-11-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
pics in adv are very misleading ..another land mine leh ..bros writing MR saying pic don't match real girl
a bit no head no tail. which gal? care to share?
Old 28-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
did a bit of csi - u posted similar opinion before
#41351 Report Post
Old 30-10-2018

waa..some landmines
sumtime ML no match to photo
svc no match advt
no GFE
blacklist
top up

just wondering MP is a better plc to get service
Old 28-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
a bit no head no tail. which gal? care to share?
Generally the milfs @slg
Old 28-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Generally the milfs @slg
generally still a pointless statement
Old 28-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wah bro, you need some specifics else waiting to be flamed only
It’s widely known that most if not all photos posted have been treated with beautify apps

But it’s usually the ML
Sometimes the photo could be from long time ago when they were slimmer or younger

So what you see (on the ad) is most times not what you get when the door opens
Old 28-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried Jessica no. 392 yet? Waiting for fr
Old 28-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Wah bro, you need some specifics else waiting to be flamed only
It’s widely known that most if not all photos posted have been treated with beautify apps

But it’s usually the ML
Sometimes the photo could be from long time ago when they were slimmer or younger

So what you see (on the ad) is most times not what you get when the door opens
Thank you for the explanation bro ..really appreciate it .. didn't mean anything bad ..all I said was misleading
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1