The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Should be $39 if he's referring to buying from deal.com.sg.

[Edit] By the way, I'm referring to Wavemaster, not Batam Fast as the bro above posted. They had a deal at deal.com.sg fire $39, to and fro and with all taxes included.
This is the deal offer that I'm talking about:

Batam Ferry Ticket: Wave Master 2-Way Ferry Ticket (Nett Price) - Includes Taxes + Valid For All Ferry Timings + Exclusive Lounge & Waiting Area

$37.90 for 2 way tickets from Harbourfront to Batam Centre and back. Include all taxes already.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 01-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

US$111 millions....what a smart young girl....I have no hesitation to fuck her...no matter how she looks ....
Old 01-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Good place for party also as there is a pavilion in the middle of the pool with seats in the water around the pavilion..
Hehehe...ideal place for SEX party in Batam...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Manage to walk to tua pek kong abt 15 minutes from formosa roam ard and manage to find windsor and still too early even inda perma. Not opened. Walked to nagoya hill do some shopping take lunch and watched a movie. Then walked to blue moon has a full massage and pay 250000 for hj with syt.

In the evening as it is still early and noname not opened went to a pub in NED called something like chilly lady drink is 49000. Buy her 2 drinks and only get hugs in the pub. At 11pm went to noname there is much more guys then ceweks but the band playing is good. Left noname and roam around NED went to a pub along the last pub and negotiate and pay a cewek 900000 and have 2 rounds with her not as good as the one from goldbird.

Anyway do enjoy the solo trip to batam after almost 20 years.

Cheers
Thank you for sharing ,bro. You look like an old bird in Batam. I can tell becos you knew "how to walk" from Formosa to Tua Pek Kong...i will get lost every time i try to walk there and am very dependent on the map...lol.

Glad to see another bro here sharing here and having a good time in Batam. Hope your next trip will be an even better one than this.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post
Sorry my bet ... is on august .. i blur blur haha
Don't worry about it,bro...hope you enjoy your time in Batam,which is MOST important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post
At the btm fast web site. i book its Around
44.5 for both way. But timing very limited to habourbay
I tried a trial booking from Batam Fart Ferry website from Harbour front to Harbour Bay,round trip end up costing S$49.00,more expensive than Prima Ferries which is always S$48.00...i find that all ferries from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay,at most time is around that price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Just got back - took a 25 yr old MILF from Dolly Massage named Mas or something like that. Not going into detail but the surprising thing I heard from her is that if any of the customers fire off 3 rounds, the WL can go back to the joint and the Papi wouldn't say shit at all even if you complained. Yes, that seems to be the order of the day now..
I'm getting on with age, so no danger of the WL running off before sunrise!
I guess if i put my myself on the shoe of the OKT,if my girls had already given 3 shots,i would not be reprimanding my girl too much. But running back to joint after 3 rounds isn't right...i believe the girl should need to coordinate with their customers and both needs to come to a common understanding.

Your post reminds me of the mentioning of the closure of Massage 28 posted by a bro here in this thread,where i believe some of their girls or even OKTs might have join Dolly in short notice since they are pretty much close by.

Massage 28 was a Banned Joint as stated on my signature base on some senior bro's info given here, where they are famous for giving a limit of 2 shots (offer raw too) and girls after 2 shots auto run back to joint type...lol. I haven't book girls from Dolly before,but i remember once or twice i have booked from Memories and the girls were willing to give a fourth or fifth shot. Dolly's girls are mostly made up of previous Memories girls.

So now i guess i can safely assume in Batam,average for overnight is 3 shots,anything more will be subject to "chemistry",hehehe...i must be very lucky in all my trips to have more than 3 shots most of the time.

Thank you for sharing good info bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Pak tada lah!! Hahah if not how to invite bros mah.,,,, I in batam already at the moment can't wait heheh
Old 01-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just back from a 3D 2N batam trip:

Didnt book ceweks from joints, but tried out few massage places on my trip.

Sat;

After flight arrived without issues, headed straight to hotel. Cab fare on meter: 100k. Since hotel already pre-booked, was given Deluxe room.

Changed RM1k for 3.6mil rupiah. Took ojek to Hotel Utama area. Went reccee around the area. Indeed many massage joints there..namely:

Princess Massage, A5 Massage, Chinatown Massage, Tropical Asia, Good One Massage,,,lol...and a few more I din recalled.

So I decided to try out Princess massage...took 1.5 hr massage with standard room 60k...got a younger lady to massage me..thought was expecting a fat aunty...haha...so anyhow,,,she did her massage and ask want special toward end...bargained her FJ down to 300k..so she undress and after some foreplay...no bj...just bonk the hell out of her...she was using her hand to cover her mouth,,,dont want people hear she moan...lol

after done paid and went off...went to mall nearby to meet an online gal and she took another friend who is better looking than her...hehe...the gal herself not so good looking but got bigger bust...lol...nothing special just chit chat then went off as they are still working.

went back to hotel to rest a bit. after dinner, contacted an ex massage gal which she agree to come my room later.

when she came, after chit chat..lots of hugging and kissing then all clothes off...and let the games begin..haha....got EPL match on tv...so bonk her 3 rounds up to midnight. gave her some money and let her off as she could not stay with me and I also damn tired already.....

tbc....
Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Can any bros confirm whether Hotel Pasific got wifi in all their rooms?

TIA...
Old 01-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tbc...

Sunday:

Nothing fancy today. Still got keep in touch with yesterday online gal so went to meet her for lunch again. Wow,. today she wear a low cut shirt and tight miniskirt...haha..stir up the feeling inside me...

so after lunch and said goodbye to her...i remember i saw a massage joint very nearby...walk to the shop, A3 Massage..is next to the now already closed Massage 28...

wow..the cashier so pretty leh...but she dont do massage...too bad...so I wanted to look for an online lady which contacted me...but too bad she was working...so random pick from photo album...gal turn out to be an older one...lol...photo album are unreliable...haha

so took 1 hr massage standard room 50k....the room got a proper door and lock,,,bigger space also...so massage started....got strength one this lady massage me...not press press....even got massage dick and balls...so toward the end,,she ask want special....nego down the price to 200k plus...i cant remember exact amount but less than 300k....after strip she got foreplay then caps on and took my time to bang her....this time i use my hand to cover her mouth haha....done the deed then paid at downstairs and went off...asked the pretty cashier,,is A3 and A5 Massage are related,,,she said yes bcos same boss but A5 with higher pricing...

after dinner, gal from previous night suppose to come meet me late night but nowhere to be seen....she flew me aeroplane...lol.....she mention she is ok to come while messaging me earlier..,,so be it anyway....just watch EPL and movie to kill time....also tried luck on wechat....got few gals indicate got do short times or bookings but no replys at all....haha....so "lucky" this night

anyhow i dozed off and then when i woke up its already 1230 midnite...damn,,,too bad bcos if not I can go try out this new massage shop not far from hotel....should have specials..hehe...

tbc....
Old 01-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Monday:

so this ends the trip here today...after morning breakfast..i pack up and left for airport....overall trip i rate it 6/10.....not an enjoyable trip but just shrugged off the unhappiness and keep learning from experienced / senior bros here to improve myself...

sorry if my report is uninteresting and not useful.

thanks..

end.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Can any bros confirm whether Hotel Pasific got wifi in all their rooms?

TIA...
I believe only lobby got wifi... sorry nv been there for almost 6mths.. hope im wrong
Old 01-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank bro nono for his detailed map.
Without it will be completely lost.

That was my first visit after more than 20 years. One of friend use to work there 20 years ago. So used to stay in his apartment and most of the time visited bovo ktv still can remember there are rooms that u can book for overnight stay.

Cheers
Old 01-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

After going to few farmhouse end up take a syt for 1million ...mummy hv gv chance ;( hehe met a bro from Malaysian chit chat with him for a while at farmhouse..while leaving a group of Indians from Malaysia arrive... Lucky I took my girl already....hehe now in room still...will update later if can
Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Batam Info Thread

Kncb fucking suay man

Girl was worst then a dead fish...spoil my fucking mood.all the way play hp n see tv ...want to fuck also just like down like Cheby. Send her back after bonk

Fr on kiki

Looks 7
Age 20
Breast 33b
Bj/bjjj - never do claim mouth pain
Fj- -10 like down n didt want to do shit n I had to a-z
Gfe-000000
Tip-she don't dare ask after I told her to fuck off
Damage 1mill ;( waste of rupiah
Arrrggggghhh worst bonk in batam history!!

Old 01-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Fr on kiki:

Arrrggggghhh worst bonk in batam history!!
which joint this "kiki" from? mind sharing with us? thanks
Old 01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Batam Info Thread

Pasieh bro I forgot so pissed off it was not sendorda or memory..if the bro from Malaysia is he maybe he can remember ...

The girl has a tattoo in her forehand her bf name love kiki and a butterfly on her upper back
Old 01-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
bxcow20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just check into planet holiday...any bros wanna here wanna makan seafood?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread