The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
e WORSTTT experience ever, really

was hanging out wif my buddies last nite at GL. GL was in a fierce raid last nite wif zero sightings fer a very long tym.. so we decided to slowly walk ard, have supper first before checking out the area again..

it was all clear sometime later and my buddies found their desired FLs and went off, leaving me alone to roam ard. casually walked along the back alleys of Paddy/ Cherry 81 (not very sure the exact name), heading towards e famous drive thru hotel when i spotted a big-eyes and big-boobed FL standing at the corner of e Paddy/Cherry, she was standing by e wall, just before e lamp-post. long straight, silky hair, very seductive looking in all black wif red garter belt.

got attracted by her aura, i walked up and check her out, aft which we checked in. from then on it was all wrong. her attitude turns me off right frm e bath till e action on e bed, she said cant bj, cant kiss lips, area to sensitive to catbath her and while e main action was going on kept asking me not to hold back and hurried me up, restricted my movements, said it was taking too long, blah blah blah she went chanting away. (Super irritating)

e last straw came when her fone rang, she said it was a sign of times up. took a look at my watch, it was stil almost a quarter hr left. she ended her call, ask me how? she is tired and nid to go soon. bth anymore, literally told her to buzz off..................

really e worst encounter. hope bros hu read this will not have a similar encounter as me.. so sry couldnt get her name... (e onli other significant thing i noe bout her was her fone's sms tone is smtg like some1 flagging a taxi)

sighs~

DISCLAIMER: i m very sry to bros out there hu had alr tried her before and found her good and all and had a great time. my sincere apologies. one's man meat is another's poison.

Last edited by Swift_jay; 14-08-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 14-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: e WORSTTT experience ever, really

Bro, what is your point opening this new thread?? Is it to intro or to warn us??

If so, what this FL's name? You only mentioned big eyes and big boobs. At the "Golden Triangle" where you were, a lot have big eyes and almost all have big boobs! And there are dozens and dozens of FLs there. So which one are you referring to exactly?

It like saying there's one very bad computer store in Funan IT Mall, but don't know what's the store's name or which floor it's on...

Bro, if intro or warning, you need some more information to provide. If not, it's useless to us.

Anyway, thanks for your good intentions bro.

Thanks for reading
Old 14-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

bro if that's the case den you must be quite a newbie in area G, some lanes are not meant for those bros looking for quality services, eg lor 8 at the junction of hotel 81 and at the backlane, no doubt most of the girls there are pretty and young, they come with high price tag and most of them with those lousy services that you had encounter, well just treat this a lesson learnt lor dun be discourage there are still many gems waiting to be uncovered by you
Old 14-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many thanks to bro Existentialism and bro Liquid@cid for e feedback, advice and encouragement. appreciate them.

yes, i m rather new to that area. just simply tot of tryin at "Golden Triangle" hoping to be pleasantly rewarded.

naive...
Old 14-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

somehow, high price doesn't mean good service.....those gals at lor 8 are more or less not good service providers.
Old 14-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mr Cocoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those $100 girls at lor 6 to 8 are renown for bad service. The okt press them to quickly go up and quickly come down for next customer. Get them only if u want looks and not service.
He's imagining how well you look in your skin
Old 14-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
lonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree with Mr Cocoda, really tempted on many occasions. But i've always remembered the warning from the senior samsters, keep away.

Uplist :

Returned : Kalv
Old 14-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mediafire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tere are many bad reports on this place already...but still got people book. cos' of the pretty faces
Old 14-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Bro, dont zap me for asking this,
But where would you recommend to go then? To the other Lors ?
Old 14-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 17
sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cocoda View Post
those $100 girls at lor 6 to 8 are renown for bad service. The okt press them to quickly go up and quickly come down for next customer. Get them only if u want looks and not service.
ya lor, i try a few time there, almost all same that kind of servics
just only bonk for her look.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift_jay View Post

got attracted by her aura, i walked up and check her out, aft which we checked in. from then on it was all wrong. her attitude turns me off right frm e bath till e action on e bed, she said cant bj, cant kiss lips, area to sensitive to catbath her and while e main action was going on kept asking me not to hold back and hurried me up, restricted my movements, said it was taking too long, blah blah blah she went chanting away. (Super irritating)

e last straw came when her fone rang, she said it was a sign of times up. took a look at my watch, it was stil almost a quarter hr left. she ended her call, ask me how? she is tired and nid to go soon. bth anymore, literally told her to buzz off..................

really e worst encounter. hope bros hu read this will not have a similar encounter as me.. so sry couldnt get her name... (e onli other significant thing i noe bout her was her fone's sms tone is smtg like some1 flagging a taxi)

sighs~

Bro if its any consolation, you are not the only one. What amazes me is that they are still able to continue operating after so many years!!! obviously dont subscribe to customer serivce or repeat business...guess their biz model is " there is a sucker born every day!"

Spread the word and continue to warn other bros ...NOT TO ENGAGE THEIR SVCS!!!

The running joke with these gals is...you get your $$$ worth. Pay $100 and get FUCKED 4 times (note...not you fuck but You GET fucked)!

1st time - she ask you to pay $ first
2nd time - she ask you to shower on your own
3rd time - she say cannot touch this, cannot touch that
4th time - Times up!!! mafu call at 15 minutes into the game :-)

Good or not? $100 kenna Fuck 4 times OK? :-)

UP ME IF YOU AGREE LEH !!! And lets fuck them out of BIZ!!
Old 14-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf2305 View Post
Bro, dont zap me for asking this,
But where would you recommend to go then? To the other Lors ?
Try those at lor 14 - 16 onwards, at $70 to $60 they are at least passable and some have customer service.

Or goto lor 32-36 and hunt. sometimes can get good gems but a bit older. (late 20s to 30s)
Old 14-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-x View Post
ya lor, i try a few time there, almost all same that kind of servics
just only bonk for her look.
The girls here are younger than ever. but service is still just as bad. Only bonk if u really like to fuck a dead tree (with pretty face).
Old 14-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Cobra Emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Pay $100 and get FUCKED 4 times (note...not you fuck but You GET fucked)!

1st time - she ask you to pay $ first
2nd time - she ask you to shower on your own
3rd time - she say cannot touch this, cannot touch that
4th time - Times up!!! mafu call at 15 minutes into the game :-)

Good or not? $100 kenna Fuck 4 times OK? :-)

UP ME IF YOU AGREE LEH !!! And lets fuck them out of BIZ!!
Ha Ha Bro, your commentsssssss really hitssssss the ssspot

my humble 2 pointssss to you.

This I Commands !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1