The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light
Hard to come-by Good Service from 26yr Gui Zhou milf

Everyone knows that when dealing with Prc Fl, there is often more chance of getting a dead fish than someone hardworking in bed. Last night is my lucky night and somemore this girl does not belong to any Mafu.

Stats for bros
Name: Xiao Min
Origin: GuiZhou (She seem pleasantly surprise that i know this place as many cust she had met don't know where it is until she mention somewhere near sichuan then ppl say "orr" haha)
Look: 7/10 (GuiZhou look, if she is younger it should be even better)
Boobs: C cupper (Think it should be C ba, as it’s more than a handful and it all natural)
Bj: Avail (Only with cap, sorry to those bros looking for bbbj, no matter how hard i tried to coax her she does not give)
Kissing: She will kiss you most of the time.
Bathing: avail before and after session. (After I cum blur blur waiting for her to finish, she quickly come out asking what am i waiting for?)
Fj: 8/10 (high rating for her hardwork as she manage to finish me in one position, cowgirl. She's on top of me for at least 15-20mins and not once she request to change. She only keep on asking me if I feel shiok or not)
Attitude: 8/10 (Won't rush for time. She sell her service and even wait with me for about 1/2hr for a room without showing a single hint of being sianz. Later after session of the full hour, realize it drizzling, she even keep me company for sometime before i had to drop her off where i pick her up. She still had to make money mah)
RTF: Sure as we got chemistry (She msg me to see if i've arrived home safely and msg me good night before i turn into bed. So bros int in her better be aware of KC hor)
Damage: 60/1/1
Working Hrs: from 5pm till 6am. (Those bros looking for noon action please contact her well in advance as she need to arrange to wake up)(Not much queue for her currently as she’s new here)

Bro interest please pm me. But will start by giving her contact to bros with proven frs first.

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 27-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hard to come-by Good Service from 26yr Gui Zhou milf

Bro. Good FR. Looks promising .
What is her height and waist? Is she slim n small size? I like gals like LW kind of size. Thx
Old 27-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dexter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i on her for 50, her name is zhang min. pretty eyes,long hair nice skin. ba ba type but overall ok. unfortunately i forgot to get her number.
Old 31-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter View Post
i on her for 50, her name is zhang min. pretty eyes,long hair nice skin. ba ba type but overall ok. unfortunately i forgot to get her number.
Are you sure she charges you @$50? Anyway she quote 70/1 at first but i ask her to offer to bros here @$60/1. By the way when did you tried her?

Anyway have pass to a few bros here. Any bros interested can pm me.

Old 31-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post
She msg me to see if i've arrived home safely and msg me good night before i turn into bed. So bros int in her better be aware of KC hor
wow lot of KC..i love that..

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
wow lot of KC..i love that..
Yes she works hard on her KC and are hardworking as well

Old 03-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dexter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes,confirmed $50, she offered and i on her. was having late lunch when she came to sit at my table. includes a massage.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Well, just double check with her and she claim no such thing. Anyway to the bros whom i've pass her contact to please hold your fire as she on red now. Will update once she's availiable

Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Ok guys, xiao min back in action. Interested ppl do drop me a pm.

By the way anyone tried her yet?

Old 18-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to TS, managed to try out Xiao Min today since was on half-day.

Called her up and meet her at her place. Proceed to Lav 81 for our session. Not too bad of GFE from the start, lie down, then hug and kiss then proceed to touch her. After my shower, more hugging as she said she is tired and wanted to rest.. So stripped her naked and start playing her boobs and pussy. Finger her and she starts to get aroused...
She go on top of me and more kissing and fondling her boobs. Soft and nice.. So requested her to cap me and ask her to start riding... Well she knows how to enjoy herself, by holding Jr and rubbing her pussy first, before inserting the whole thing in...
She is tight and that enhance the whole experience... cummed shortly. Then proceed to shower by myself while she rested, as she sure seems tired and let her napped for a while.
After 30 mins, woke her up, paid her and she left first.

Rating:
Look: 5.5/10 (Her teeth seems to have problems)
Body: 6.5/10 (Nice body and nice bum)
Boobs: 6/10 (Nice to fondle with)
Frenching: 3/10 (Her breath got smell)
BJ: No try
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and her moaning is nice)
GFE: 7/10 (Nice GFE before action and after action)
Overall: 6/10 (Nice bonked and service.. though her oral hygiene must improved first)
RTF: Perhaps bah.. since nice GFE...
Damage: 60/1/2hr in room

Old 19-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster

I thank you for the fr on xiao min's behalf

Old 19-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 17
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, pm me her contact pls ? thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1