The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gas what??? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Was there today.. really most not chio.. took 1 slim one with small eyes.. She has small dick and really bad service.. bros pls avoid.. think i will wait till new stock arrive before going there again.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree. this batch has bad service.. went twice, 2 diff girls (picked the most chio n hot bod ones)

all service CMI big time
Old 31-12-2011, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went tp Rowell at 11.30 pm last night. All doors closed. Must be just after AV raid.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 03-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
angsana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Went tp Rowell at 11.30 pm last night. All doors closed. Must be just after AV raid.
Any updates? I love to follow them up the tight staircase but dislike to shower my 2IC in their toilet.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prawncraker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi wonder if you r free for service. email me at [email protected]
Old 06-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Greetings fellow Rowell LB lovers and a Happy New Year to all.

I hope you guys are doing alright and 2011 was a good year for you.

It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread, ever since I started working overseas. I have been pretty busy but I do from time to time lurk in Sammyboy to see what's happening with Rowell and the other ladyboy scenes in Singapore. When I do go back I always make a trip to Rowell to see what's new with the place.

FYI, I am working in Bangkok, the asian ladyboy capital. Crazy, right? There's good and bad though. Good: Able to find the most attractive and beautiful ladyboys of Bangkok and Pattaya and pound their asses! Bad: I'm getting poorer!

I got a ton of photos but since this is the Rowell thread it may not be appropriate for me to share. What do you think?

Well, it's late now and time for me to hit the sack. Before I leave, here's a link of my latest photos. I took them during last week's New Year's Eve party in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. You can see some pics of the ladyboys from Obsession, Cascade and Temptation. Sorry, I am not a fan of Casanova so no pics.

http://filefap.com/browse/rumpranger1/99767_LxWPJ

Hope the link works. RumpRanger signing out.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro RumpRanger . . It is a pleasure seeing you here again. I personally miss all your pictured postings and FRs. You should open a new thread to post your excapades in Bangkok . . All the very best
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Greetings fellow Rowell LB lovers and a Happy New Year to all.

I hope you guys are doing alright and 2011 was a good year for you.

It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread, ever since I started working overseas. I have been pretty busy but I do from time to time lurk in Sammyboy to see what's happening with Rowell and the other ladyboy scenes in Singapore. When I do go back I always make a trip to Rowell to see what's new with the place.

FYI, I am working in Bangkok, the asian ladyboy capital. Crazy, right? There's good and bad though. Good: Able to find the most attractive and beautiful ladyboys of Bangkok and Pattaya and pound their asses! Bad: I'm getting poorer!

I got a ton of photos but since this is the Rowell thread it may not be appropriate for me to share. What do you think?
Tai Kor,

Welcome back to sammyBoy Forum !

We certainly miss all your FRs and photos

If I go to Bangkok/Pattaya can you please let me tag along to go for "LadyBoy Hunting", especially those with BIG BOOBS and BIG TOOLS ???
Old 06-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn bro. such a long time away, and you hit us with such an awesome post. your reputation is well deserved. Beautiful girls, excellent photographs. It's like you're a professional photog!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
HouTanzhang is Cool - loads of Potential

Rowell 79 in operarion
Old 06-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
buttholesurfing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anything worth going down for?
Old 16-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if rowell will be in operation during chinese new year period?
Old 18-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I get mixed comments on Rowell.
Some say it is closed for renovation, some say its closed permanently, and some say it is open.
To satisfy myself, I went down one night and found it closed. The drinks shop is also closed.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 20-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 79 is opened. At least for tonight.

Not full house of ladyboys like maybe a year or two ago.. maybe 7 or 8?

Couple of decent ones. No stunners or really pretty onse..

I picked my fav. Sweet looking and very slim! Like a model body. Quite cute from a distance. Her name is li ya(?) or leeya

Still looks decent actually... followed her up the narrow stairs.. she was wearing a very tight n petite dress... and was teasing with her upskirt!

Shes quite tall, maybe 178cm.. and really slim... nice boobs. but very hard. weird to squeeze.

When following her up. Shes was so tall and slim. I was half expecting her to be post-op and getting ready to be disappointed. But no! She has a cock! Slightly bigger than average. But she has a really tight foreskin.

I just sucked her and we took turns sucking each other. Eventually she was on top of me, we were in 69 position. And i cummed while having her cock in my mouth. And shes on top. Super shiok.

Then i thought it was over. I was mentally prepared to dress up. Then she told me she wanted to cum. Okay, then she just sit on me and started jerking off and moaning. I just fiddled with her nipples. Kind of losing the feeling already since i already cummed.

Anyway she started to french kiss me. I wasnt keen on kissing back anyway. She stopped after like 2seconds. Anyway she just cummed on my body. And thats the happy ending.

Damage was $50. Don't know about the other ladyboys. But anyway since she was tall and so slim, it was worth it for me. I'm really a sucker for tall girls, or tall ladyboys. Especially if taller than me.

She was asking if i went to thailand before. She said shes working at some thai disco which i cant remember the name. She also talked about golden mile. Something about her working there before.

Oh, and the fucking sink is gone.
Old 21-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

So, bro YokuOgura, after house 79 closed a couple of weeks, any improvement to the rooms or anything?

Last visit to Rowell a few months ago the sink was gone, probably broken. There was a bucket or pail instead. Really sucks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1