The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Poworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Disappointing Bonk

Always thought City Angels provide quality gems from past exp, but I guess sometimes a black sheep can spoil the whole exp...

Had a session with Ella the other day, Open door wah so pretty... In room she told me get ready to shower and when we reached the toilet, she stood outside and closed the door - saying she had already showered. Not a biggie but I've met some Fls who are willing to shower for the client, well not together, but beside so they wouldnt get wet.

Anw, proceed to room and she capped on with BJ. Not too bad, I'd say 7/10 good suction but lasted when 2ic hardens.

FJ was horrible in my humble opinion. Dont wanna cowgirl, just want missionary or doggy, plus Fake moaning totally killed the mood. Then my 2ic don't wanna cooperate,soft after bout 10min of pumping. She dulan(can see) take out cap, started HJ.

HJ was fast and hard, many times gonna cum but when she pump down, 2ic go "ouch" then no want come. She keep asking to come fast...Concentrate, and finally over. Finished session with shower alone again.

Didnt wanna create a sin by stopping halfway as there is another bro next door. I would assume she knows she is pretty so thinks she can get away with average attitude.

Overall
Looks 8/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 3/10
HJ 2/10 (+1 since came in the end)
Old 07-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fulp70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Disappointing Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poworb View Post
Always thought City Angels provide quality gems from past exp, but I guess sometimes a black sheep can spoil the whole exp...

Had a session with Ella the other day, Open door wah so pretty... In room she told me get ready to shower and when we reached the toilet, she stood outside and closed the door - saying she had already showered. Not a biggie but I've met some Fls who are willing to shower for the client, well not together, but beside so they wouldnt get wet.

Anw, proceed to room and she capped on with BJ. Not too bad, I'd say 7/10 good suction but lasted when 2ic hardens.

FJ was horrible in my humble opinion. Dont wanna cowgirl, just want missionary or doggy, plus Fake moaning totally killed the mood. Then my 2ic don't wanna cooperate,soft after bout 10min of pumping. She dulan(can see) take out cap, started HJ.

HJ was fast and hard, many times gonna cum but when she pump down, 2ic go "ouch" then no want come. She keep asking to come fast...Concentrate, and finally over. Finished session with shower alone again.

Didnt wanna create a sin by stopping halfway as there is another bro next door. I would assume she knows she is pretty so thinks she can get away with average attitude.

Overall
Looks 8/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 3/10
Bro sad to heard that it more like you service them and pay them
Old 07-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post all BAD FRs here --->http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=387132&page=3
Old 07-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally pretty girls are like that. same experience. (not with her though)
Old 07-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poworb View Post

Overall
Looks 8/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 3/10
I thought I was the only "sway" one.

Bro what you experienced is 90% like mine but you can still cum. Salute you man.

Will post my super tulan FR later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
Thanks bro for the pointer. That thread must be bookmarked !!!
Old 08-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Cindyangels always have good gems on and off but is hard to control these girls nowadays because their attitude is treat okts like maid or go under many happy happy change. If ts come tell her abt that attitude all is fuck care, just because there is many ts they can do what they like.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-08-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
foodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh this Ella is also known as Sally from Dragon Cave. Heard a few bad FR on her too. Let's avoid her. Cheers,
Old 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
Oh this Ella is also known as Sally from Dragon Cave. Heard a few bad FR on her too. Let's avoid her. Cheers,
Yup Yup, stay far far away. This one, Big head must control Small head. My super tulan FR for this gal here.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...9&postcount=49

Last edited by canthaveenuf; 08-08-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must be those okts that -ve my points hahaha. No problem u can put me down to -1000000 points
Old 08-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

come in pui chao nua at this girl again! haha
Old 08-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
powertool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tink most OKT jus CUT & PASTE to advertise their gal...
Recently many fl been treating bonkers like ah gong, i followed some bros advise and it works well...

1)Try spending more time wen calling up to check services eg. Bj or BBBj, find out wat it means by DEPENDS! as most would advertise...,

2)Let them Know your expectations,also if not up to advertisement standard u will jus dress up n leave...

Hope tis will help bros save time & $...

HAPPY BONKING
Old 08-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Disappointing Bonk

yesterday also kana one fuck up service call aiko from iceblue or lola from shanghai, same person,

stated service got this got that, call up, time n place arrange, go there, shower, bbbj less than 2min then wanna cap me.

to clarified, her service, bbbj less 2min, no kissing, no touching of breast, no licking of breast, no petting, no changing of position.

the moment u missionary, she hold on ur neck ask u hurry n hurry, ask change position, she say don wan. super sian, jerk off, take shower and she go living room chatting with her sister leaving u in the room changing without any GFE

WORST SERVICE EVER
Old 10-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
bigtittyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She just need an 8"cock to pound her senseless, then she will like sex! I think no one has make her feel dirty! Or wanton! I have tried this method on girls like that! I try to control my thoughts and masturbate before hand, so my cock is limp so the gal is not taken aback. But once inside her I psyche my self to get hard and once my little bro rear its full head, I tell you she will wish she should never be in this line. I tried it on a few fls and I can tell they are traumatised and total shag rotten! Big cock bro need to teach her a lesson!

Wait for my fr!
Old 10-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Completeidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Cindyangels always have good gems on and off but is hard to control these girls nowadays because their attitude is treat okts like maid or go under many happy happy change. If ts come tell her abt that attitude all is fuck care, just because there is many ts they can do what they like.
Does the OKT take on the role of QC or leave it to market forces?
Old 10-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtittyhunter View Post
She just need an 8"cock to pound her senseless, then she will like sex! I think no one has make her feel dirty! Or wanton! I have tried this method on girls like that! I try to control my thoughts and masturbate before hand, so my cock is limp so the gal is not taken aback. But once inside her I psyche my self to get hard and once my little bro rear its full head, I tell you she will wish she should never be in this line. I tried it on a few fls and I can tell they are traumatised and total shag rotten! Big cock bro need to teach her a lesson!

Wait for my fr!
Bro, please do it. please do it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1