The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 14
我是美女 is one of the Best!我是美女 is one of the Best!我是美女 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/

simple massage with great service. shower together before massage. quite teh teh voice. knows how to tease me before giving me a good hj. offered to hj 2X, but once is enough for me.

good enough for me to want to find her again when I am free and got some money to spare.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRabbit View Post
visit Esther from perfectmassage yesterday after work and i can say that its worth your money!
https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18

Looks: 8/10.
Body: 9/10. Slim with nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10. big Boobs D cup
Massage: 8.5/10. Nice, will ask you on strength and adjust accordingly. Also do kneeling, back stepping.
HJ & Sensual: 10/10. Slow and Sensual, this is where she excels. She also does a very interesting butt massage, must try for new bros!
GFE: 10/10. She will please you for sure within her limits.
Location: 8/10. Central Area, Apartment is clean and hygenic.

RTM: Definitely!
This MR is a paid MR by a clone MR account that copy and pastes reviews from other bros.

Last seen as user name: cheon posting fake MRs for MLGirls88 or the current SGAM, of which post was deleted but quoted by others including me.

Search thread for "She also does a very interesting butt massage" and you'll see.

Originally copied post from hewhoknows, who based on post history pattern is a real cheongster.

Whereas LittleRabbit's post history is just beg for points, then an occasional MR or two of which a couple seems fake, with the latest definitely fake as it is an exact copy and paste with numbers changed.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 我是美女 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/

simple massage with great service. shower together before massage. quite teh teh voice. knows how to tease me before giving me a good hj. offered to hj 2X, but once is enough for me.

good enough for me to want to find her again when I am free and got some money to spare.
Was she nude when massaging you?
Old 05-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting a long overdue FR for this Zoey/Anna

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=642554

The location is quite easy to find. About 10 mins walk from nearest MRT, its on the road itself so not really very private. The room was decent was quite big with a shower cubicle.

Generally I prefer ladies who are a lil older and full figured. She fit the bill exactly. Nice to talk to even though I am not a Chinese speaker. Nice touch and hands. She had my motor running very nicely even before I turned onto my back.

After that she had top off, I asked her to take her panties off as well but it was her time of the month. Anyway she had a nice teasing HJ, dont remember exploding this hard for a long while.

Nice chemistry with her, pretty good looks but one person's poison is someone else's meat. Will definitely return.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by abxx View Post
Hi, can any bro intro me any ml who can do good hdly ? Have tried anqi and the previous tao hong. Need one whose skill can be equivalent to them. Thanks alot.

Ps- have gone through this thread and bro jb compilation and can only shortlist adele but this one damn hard to get a slot. Always full house and have to book in advance
It will have to be Adele. Just book in advance. If u like a good hdly, u won't regret it.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

http://www.sg727.com/meimei/200.html

real d cup neh neh. good to suck and fondle
servie quite good also not time watcher
Old 05-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ke-massage/#comment-11814

Just tried Xiao Ke two days ago. While the photos look too good to be true, the truth isn't too bad either, in my view.

Sweet girl, soft-spoken with a very pleasant personality. Actual age is 22 years old.

She's a FL-convert, so she has no problem being totally nude throughout the session, even offering to bathe with/for you before and after. Massage skills can be improved, although she tries hard and there's no shortcuts nor shortchanging of time.

The combination of her slim, 1.64 m body frame, cute little B- boobs with pink nipples, and clean shaven pink pussy for me is well-worth the $100 spent. Will RTM, for sure!
Old 05-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Just tried Xiao Ke two days ago. While the photos look too good to be true, the truth isn't too bad either, in my view.

Sweet girl, soft-spoken with a very pleasant personality. Actual age is 22 years old.

She's a FL-convert, so she has no problem being totally nude throughout the session, even offering to bathe with/for you before and after. Massage skills can be improved, although she tries hard and there's no shortcuts nor shortchanging of time.

The combination of her slim, 1.64 m body frame, cute little B- boobs with pink nipples, and clean shaven pink pussy for me is well-worth the $100 spent. Will RTM, for sure!
Wtflol... fake photos also got FR?
Old 05-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Chionster420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplusone View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=644366
Had a session with May just now, can say her skills are vey good compared with my past experiences. Very knowledgeable in massage points and customer service very good. No bullshit business here.Location: Easy to locate, within walking distance to bus stop
Environment: Cosy, with bathroom attached
Session: I asked for 90 minutes
Massage: No piano type. I enjoyed her fingers do the talking! She wears a black nightie, no big boobs but look seductive. And she don't talk unnecessary, she want you to enjoy her massage.
HDLY: HDLY deadly done. While stroking me when I am in the prong position, she used her fingers to caress on my buttocks and my manhood. This has sent me over the roof!
Thai JuaGen: I must say her JuaGen is good. She learnt from a Thai master, I asked. She started to hands on my balls. She started on my left ball and then the right one. She said there is a Gen which leads to the kidney to enhance sexual capabilities. At first, I worried I might feel pain but no pain. And after that, I realized that my didi already Marikita. I felt buay tahan already! Imagine a pair of soft hands massaging/caress your balls. Shiok! Final Vedict: 90 minutes well spent. Good massage, good attitude, Good Service & is value for money.
( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)....I will RTF her on next session again.( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)*
Did you try her back stepping? It is AWESOME! The best I ever had~
Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, sorry m rather new to the scene. So far only tried Summer and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for ladies in Northeast area-SK or HGt cn PM mi? Thanks!!!
Old 05-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Wtflol... fake photos also got FR?
Her actual photos are on another web which links can't be posted on SBF, think you can guess which one. Due to certain complexities in the relationship between the two webmasters (don't know what they are, don't care either), so she had to use too good to be true photos. I actually quite like her looks, prettier than many $110 MLs, and only decided to book her after careful research about her looks.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her actual photos are on another web which links can't be posted on SBF, think you can guess which one. Due to certain complexities in the relationship between the two webmasters (don't know what they are, don't care either), so she had to use too good to be true photos. I actually quite like her looks, prettier than many $110 MLs, and only decided to book her after careful research about her looks.
Wtf! It's my Hangzhou friend!!!!

Hopefully they can change to another fake set of pictures hahaha.

I can't even tell her because she'll know I go into sex sites hehehe
Old 05-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chionster420 View Post
Did you try her back stepping? It is AWESOME! The best I ever had~
From fake pictures to this...

Oi this is the most fakest of the fake writing there is!!! Geez... trying so hard to push her... koaz LOL hahaha
Old 05-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Why provide MR for ML with fake photo? This will just encourage others to do the same.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Chionster420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
From fake pictures to this...

Oi this is the most fakest of the fake writing there is!!! Geez... trying so hard to push her... koaz LOL hahaha
Have you actually tried her massage before? Because if you did you would totally agree with it. And if you misread it and thought that I was talking about this "jenny" please at least click the link and find out who am I talking about first. And if you are still in doubt, click the link and see the genuine MRs.
And if doing so still causes doubt then go try her youself and tell me that I am wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1