The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Finally you went to Bei Er xD I'm craving for some Venus lately.

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/qiqi/

Wah looks like got contender for Venus! Should I try??
Think I remember her photos from Liltigerden. Pretty sure she didn't offer FJ before. Go try bro!

I have seen accepts all races before that doesn't mean can speak English! Just means will accept any race as long as you google translate! Check first. Wait for your MR.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mightyboy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this location?
Old 02-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Finally you went to Bei Er xD I'm craving for some Venus lately.

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/qiqi/

Wah looks like got contender for Venus! Should I try??
qiqi is leaving soon, maybe 1-2 days left.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hollow0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
Been doing alot of research before my first experience - thanks to all bros for all the tips!! and to return the favour to my fellow bros, here's my first MR of Chanel

Maybe had too high expectations but was not very satisfied. Reaching her was easy, clear directions in english. Opened the door to a really pretty and polite lady. Room and towel were fresh and nice too, impressed so far so I asked if I could extend to 1.5, but she replied only if the next bro was not coming. To my dismay, as soon as entered she spoke to me in full mandarin, of which I understand about 50% and speak about 20%? Even though I replied in english, she continued with mandarin. So I just though w/e..did not want to force her if she was uncomfortable. After quick shower, fun begins:

Looks: 8/10 I found her to be really pretty. To my tastes! But she appeared to be really busy and a bit tired, though credit for admitting that to me and trying her best not to look tired. Met the previous bro who was on the way out, no surprises there.
Body: 8/10 gained abit of weight since the photos, but no issue as it made it all the more natural and I am fine with some curves. full marks for her silky smooth skin though, couldnt get enough of her touch!
Boobs: 9/10 firm and of a good size, lovely nips
Massage: 6.5/10 massage started off well with use of both hands, body weight and knee press. especially good around the lower back and bum! but after awhile, not sure if tired or what, she started to play piano on my legs for a very long time - pretty sure she was using her phone then.
BM: really good, but too short.
HDLY: 6.5*10 decent, but too short again. over before it begun?
BBBJ: 7/10 asked if i wanted cap, opted for none. was decent but again - too short. soft moans added to atmosphere.
HJ: 7/10 nothing special - and I guess it showed - she took quite awhile to finish me off, and told me that I was not easy to finish off and took longer than other guys. Took that as a compliment? Haha. Requested for her to go back to BJ, but she politely refused (probably because she had started using oil). After it was over, she cleaned me up nicely and told me to rest while she went back to her phone.
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 100 + 10 tip

The entire session including shower before and after took 45mins flat. As a newbie, I was quite disappointed at the rushed feeling contrary to other bro reports as far as I can remember. However, decided to tip her for efforts at trying to engage my half baked mandarin cum english, and well, guess I have a soft spot for sweet ones like her. Met the next bro on the way in too. Hence the tiredness and the constant smsing.

RTM: not sure. probably not for a serious massage exp, but more for a fun relaxing exp. In the afternoon too, which she mentioned she was not as busy.
I've been a regular of Chanel aka Sugar.. but lately, her service become degraded.. My last two attempt to book a slot with her didn't came through. She will initially commit on the agreed time, then will suddenly backs out.. I would understand as she might be gets double booking. She even apologizes but I cannot tahan twice in a row. So I decided not to patronize her anymore.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know what happen to Shakyywayy's stable / YF's gals?

Seems like their blog is down, no updates here, no updates on LKB forum... did they get raided? Any info?
Old 03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Okay, english speaking links updated...except... i found something very strange.

T1ts0rGtF0 and Manfox MRed on 2 different persons, one speaks english while another got warning that ML doesnt speak english. But both using same mobile number.... go figure.
Thanks for pointing out bro. I took a quick look at the girls under that stable http://samsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56 , as of the time of this posting, all of them are pointing to same no. except for Crystal & Yuqin (no. unavailable) and Michelle(has own no.). Best to be careful with this Stable I guess.

Saw my that URL for Tina is wrong in my original post.. have corrected it too.

Last edited by T1ts0rGtF0; 03-12-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Finally got a slot with Jasmine! http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=484368

I would put her in the category of Amy and Eileen [MILF masseuses] and glad to report that she is probably the best among them all. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage and would even consider opting out of the BM+HJ for more massage time, even though I liked that too. May be a bit biased here cause she's the only one among them who managed to relieve my stiff shoulder and back... There was a lot of teasing as well. I thought it was over after the BM+HJ, but she started to give a nice head massage [big head of course].

Looks wise, she looks acceptable. Well maintained body for her age, and her boobs are definitely bigger than what was advertised, 34B probably. Location is very discreet, quite near to Amy for bros who have tried her before. Her room is probably the most spacious as well, with attached shower for convenience. She has been in SG for quite a while, so her English is decent and it was easy to communicate with her.

Overall, I would definitely RTM Contemplating on trying Lisa [Ling Er] now, but $150 including BM is quite expensive, considering that Jasmine does that for almost half the price, minus those huge knockers...
Old 04-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venus only free at night, QQ and QiQi no reply, sien d today ):
Old 04-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Venus only free at night, QQ and QiQi no reply, sien d today ):
Venus back at school. Do QQ and QiQi speak English?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 05-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro's,

Given the low availability of English speaking massage girls, and because I refuse to go with one I do not find attractive, and I am also in boycott of mingzhao girls, I started to look for alternatives.

First, I started Google Translate.
It only allowed me to try, twice, Yang Yang (http://tianting808.com/yangyang-c-cup/), my first report http://samsforum.com/showthread....=#post12062221, The 2nd time, after the massage when I was in shower, she just went to the toilet next to me. I found that disgusting, so I did not go back.
I have desperatly tried Vanessa aka Niki http://samsforum.com/showthread....hlight=vanessa, at least 10 sms, but never an answer (she pretends she also speaks little English, but anywa she never replies). I also tried Joey aka Serene http://tianting808.com/joey-d-cup/, but she did not seem to want a non-chinese. I also tried Kerry aka Katie http://tianting808.com/kerry-c-cup/ , it seemed OK, but timing was not good.

Then, I moved to the 2nd option. Instead of looking only at massage girls in this forum, I also went to look for girls offering FJ, with the idea to ask for massage, maybe BJ, but no FJ.
I first tried Elle, cannot find link anymore: picture looked great but was a different person in reality. Disapointment, but english was good.
Now, I just tried Ayumi (from thailand) see pix and my report http://samsforum.com/showthread....1#post12246600 and it was a very very good experience. Her English is super basic but still enough :-)
In fact, she is now top of my list, right before Chanel/Sugar, and then followed by Venus.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Venus back at school. Do QQ and QiQi speak English?
Unfortunately I don't think they do ): QQ guarantee don't know cos she replied finally in chinese and even google translate cant help me understand what shes trying to say xD

Venus back to school d ar, hmm maybe this weekend go say hi hohoho
Old 06-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately I don't think they do ): QQ guarantee don't know cos she replied finally in chinese and even google translate cant help me understand what shes trying to say xD

Venus back to school d ar, hmm maybe this weekend go say hi hohoho
Do it, I did. And as always never regret. After so many visits though, just found out she smokes! Occasional smoker apparently, told her it's my no. 1 turn off and she promised not to smoke before I visit next time! She can't smoke much as this is the first time I've smelt it on her breath. As long as she's not smelling of it (as she has been the many times I've been before I'm ok).

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 07-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Runewar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venus is still the best IMO. Visited her again last week and gave me a BF. Was really surprised and I can't help but to release very fast. Haha, been a regular since months ago.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pumpmyapex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue MR for Amy.
Tried Amy for 4 times already I think and she never fails to live up to expectations.
Looks : 6.5/10 Milf but decent enough
Massage : 9/10 one of the best massages out there. No horserun
HJ : 7/10 dont rush and takes her time to make you shiok
overall : 9/10 . Highly recommended to bros who love a good rub at a reasonable price.
Btw anyone knows what happened to Ella? Used to be a regular of hers. One of the best masseuse out there
Old 09-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Venus couple of weeks back, and my oh my, what a wonderful time i had. Since it's been a few times I visited her, she decided to massage me topless. Starts off as per normal. Reach her place, shower together. Previously, once she dry herself, she will put on her clothes. But this time round, she just wore her underwear and that's it.

The massage was still awesome. Can't believe someone so small built(big boobies though) can exert that much strength in her massage. After a great massage, comes the teasing of the balls, then comes the breast massage. Turn over, play with her boobs, tickle, kissing, sucking her tits. Wow. Got a hard-on just by writing. After 10 mins of "playing" time, i decide to BF her. Shoot out until reach her face. haha. Apologised to her but she just laugh it off.

Shower together again, paid her and left. Will definitely visit her again soon. Super duper highly recommended. )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1