The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Last week went to Pantai Mirota.
Nice sandy beach with clear water.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Written on 01.12.2016

(a 'talking to myself' post,so if you do not like to read,please skip or hit the ignore button now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I am likely to be pissed,hehehe...beside Formosa,i have 2 another reserved hotel called Utama Hotel and Biz. If any business entities do not welcome my business (and the list of people that follows with it),i will just take it somewhere else.
Looks like Formosa Hotel is trying to charge me 680k a night for a room that i used to be paying 460k for....hmm...i think i can take back what i say above about being pissed off becos i didnt. When faced with a challenge,there are often choices that i have to make,throw a tantrum and gets angry about it...

...which i still eventually still wont get my problem solved...it sets me thinking now,what can i do about it? Is there a solution to my own problem...with enough time and my much earlier preparation foreseeing issues before it physically happens,i can plan and conquer the likely would-be hiccups better.

Should i use plan B or plan C to solve my problem. Hmm...i think i may engage both plan B and plan C in one go to solve my problem once and for all ,for both my most current upcoming trip as well as the one on CNY 2017. This is going to be interesting,hehehe...but then again,i am already prepared that my coming Dec Batam trip wont be good (or not as good as my previous). I shall use it to build up my CNY 2017 trip then.

The need to tread extra carefully in my upcoming trip is imminent. Accommodation cost likely going to go up for me ,but luckily i still have my joker card (free room voucher) to offset most of the difference. No,i wont be paying 680k per night...i will still have to pay a little higher price,adding my CNY 2017 night after using my joker card to offset.

Scene 1 -

680k x 7 nights = 4760k versus 460k x 7 nights = 3220k

I will lost 1540k in scene 1.

Scene 2 -

Scene 2,i can go for :

575k x 6 nights = 3450k (after minus-ing voucher 1 night) versus 460x 7 nights = 3220k

I still lost 230k in scene 2.

Hmm....thats plan C.

Plan B is of course to pay 600k nett to stay in Da Vienna Junior Suite or 670k at Biz's Junior suite (both were the luxury 1 room 1 hall kind of room),maybe even 380k in Utama hotel. But well...hehehe...

I suddenly realize i actually hatched a plan D from my current post,hehehe...staying in Formosa for the same 460k price,hehehe...i think my 35th Batam trip summary is going to be more on Batam accommodation price hunt,hehehe... remember my "chance card" from the few free room upgrades as a silver member? Hehehe...will i succeed? i will see when i reached Batam.

What does Apple really signifies? Hehehe...i enjoy paying S$0.50 (or lesser) for apples that cost S$1 (or more)...and i am talking about apples from the same tree. i cannot do that in Sillypore,but in Batam...well...amazing Batam!

Sorry,i am now talking to myself again and maybe got a bit carried away. I was looking for a solution to my most current problem,instead of putting those 'friendly staff/s' in formosa hotel and myself in a difficult position. I plan,i arrive and then i execute my plan...my RPG in Batam.

(i do have friends currently in Batam as i am typing this post,but i chose not to trouble them to help me book rooms)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Written on 03.12.2016
(please skip or hit the ignore button if you do not like to read)

After writing the post above this one,i changed my mind again and emailed Formosa to cancel my reserved room. My reason,another receptionist emailed me earlier telling me that the marketing guy needs my room for a whole lot of tour group coming on xxx date...hehehe...i just dont like rubber band promises nor schedule. Since they planned to charge me higher price anyway,i have decide NOT to stay there for the time being.

See,i dont always win all the time. Some time i win,some time i will still lose,winning and losing were parts and parcel of real life cheonging. Nobody can win all the time. The thing about 'losing' in Batam is all about how well i can handle 'losing' and turned the 'losing' part aka disadvantage to my advantage by taking a step or 2 backward and then move in another angle. If i cannot do that,then at least i have to try some ways to reduce my damages,hehehe...

And do you notice,in batam when an entity's business becomes too good/popular,they have the tendency to...well...hehehe...anyway,i made a better choice instead of going loggerheads on with them and i decide to stay in my other reserved hotel.

I had a dream yesterday night,i dreamed i was walking on a long road and in front of the road was a gigantic ponding of water blocking my way. i was thinking in my dream,its just rain water ponding up and to get across the other side of the road,at most i would just walk across the road and have my feet wet...so i decide to walk across and while walking down the road,something dont feel right...i was sinking...but still ,i continue to walk frontward until 2/3 of my body was submerged into the water,hehehe...and when i finally got myself to other side of the road,i was NOT WET at all.

I owed someone from my one of my back-up hotel something in my last trip there which is on the beginning of 2016. Its coming to the end of 2016...its time i have to return it back. Dont wish to owe others passing the year 2016 too,hehehe... the thing i owed was simple,its my words to keep. I need to honored my own words and my dreams reminded me of that. And it came in timely for my coming Batam trip.

Now that I met with obstacles,its up to me to either walk thru it or walk around it. Or i can just stay where i am and start whining,blaming heaven and every living things. Work around it,or whine,my choice is clear now,hehehe...

I finally settled my accommodation and i planned to pay for my CNY accommodation in advance too (but definitely not 680k/night). i dont even need my joker card now (nor my chance card).

Now my next problem,i need to pick between my 3 backup girls for CNY 2017 this coming trip,what kind of standard should i use to pick them...hehehe...guess i shall leave this part until when i reach Batam. I may take them all,hehehe...its afterall a once a year thingy (or maybe take 2). How i wish a coin is 3 sided now,hehehe...

Hmm...reminds me,1+2 dont always have to be 3,hehehe...i will try to make it more than 4.

Be warned,Mr Nono1973...dont be greedy,be humble,be nice,do not get overly confident,keep expectation low and slow your pace down. (take a deep breath before execution)

A reminder to myself above when i step out of 'me' to look at me.

Coming trip is going to be a very busy one for me. Lots of things to do,errands to run and things to buy to help cover the increase cost of everything in Batam during a peak season. Hopefully everything can go smoothly and i can also enjoy myself. Be cool,keep cool.

My mind is set.

Cheers!

*i will come back to look at this 2 posts i made when i reached Batam

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Just wait till they start charging $80-$100 for short time, then let's see who still proclaim I can afford it, I don't feel overpaid...

$120 for short time, might as well stay in Singapore, go geylang. Better service somemore.
Those were also the price for Bali today if u look at its thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Public ignorance often creates more selfish people.
(i'm sure u undstd wat i'm sayin)
I agree w ur point. When ppl starts seeing the real gd deals from here & when ppl starts being ignorantly 'generous',lesser info is then shared due to the fact tat the 1 who shares knws the playground will soon be getting more expensive to b played in. C'mon sense tells ppl tat the remaining good playground will then hv to b kept discreet & not shared so openly.

Selfish as it may looks for those who're not willing to share but it's selfishness originally came from the 'ignorant generous' ppl. My say is,let those who cnt find the cheaps & better gets the bad & lousier for a start. Less ppl lesser competition. While sharin is caring, indiscreet sharin can becm very scary bcos it'll kill every1's better playground.

My view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hw long do u tink my ways can turn btm's cost of living into like sg? I tink u'll knw the ans since u recently jus visit the 'province of SG' called, Bintan.
Well said!

The pl is cming to be like Sinkapore no.2.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the support guys.. yea true money is mine.. i pay what i deem is right, whether i spoil ur market or not. I apologies.. but i dun believe in name calling.. yea i stayed at gideon and my hj was at jasmine spa.. which what some seniors quote here 300k.. which was my first hj in batam, so pardon my lack of knowledge.. 1.2mil for a indo chinese.. well to u all might be overpaid.. expensive.. carrot head.. but to me it was good sex, money well spent..

Thanks again for the tips here.. might or might not visit batam again for sex. but at least i know how much and where to go..
Old 04-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

A trip that started disastrously ended fantastically well. Having my last meal in Batam now.

As I was checking out from Formosa Hotel, the duty manager told me that actually, check out time for all members level is 2pm, not the 3pm that was printed in the member's benefit chart when we signed up. Hmm.. told them that the fact that it was typed wrongly is not really my issue. To change terms midway is unacceptable.

Anyway, let's see. I have been weighing the pros and cons of continuing staying at Formosa or to change to my back up. Told him matter of factly that now that my needs had changed to another area (Utama area) the membership scheme and the familiarity with the staff are the only reason that I'm still patronizing them. Anyway, like girls, hotels in Batam are a dime a dozen.

Also, I'll be cutting down the occasions where I'll let newer batam cheongster tag along. I still prefer to cheong alone lor.

Ended this trip with a 350k short time with a 21 years old slim cewek. Not bad, When every Susan, Mary and Lucy are charging 500k. 6 shots accomplished in 2d2n. Now I know why nono says sleep is for the weak. The more I fuck, the more energetic I get.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

All of sudden, moving out of Formosa hotel, good thing I move on to better and cheap hotels years ago.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Thanks for the support guys.. yea true money is mine.. i pay what i deem is right, whether i spoil ur market or not. I apologies.. but i dun believe in name calling.. yea i stayed at gideon and my hj was at jasmine spa.. which what some seniors quote here 300k.. which was my first hj in batam, so pardon my lack of knowledge.. 1.2mil for a indo chinese.. well to u all might be overpaid.. expensive.. carrot head.. but to me it was good sex, money well spent..

Thanks again for the tips here.. might or might not visit batam again for sex. but at least i know how much and where to go..
Staying at Penuin area, you really have not much choice. No wonder you kena the IndoChinese FL... But, even the IndoChinese FL I booked also only cost me 1.2 juta overnight plus free transport. She drives a car. Hmm.. anyway, your money, your call. We will just keep paying the much cheaper rate and keep these places to ourselves.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
All of sudden, moving out of Formosa hotel, good thing I move on to better and cheap hotels years ago.
Think it's got to do with the new Operations Manager who is trying to keep things close to the rules. I'm fine if they want to start charging what should be charged. But, to change terms midway is really not acceptable.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
We will just keep paying the much cheaper rate and keep these places to ourselves.
Cannot bro must share. Lol
Old 04-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oreocheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got idea whats a reasonable price for 1 day taxi booking ?
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Thanks for the support guys.. yea true money is mine.. i pay what i deem is right, whether i spoil ur market or not. I apologies.. but i dun believe in name calling..
After your FR, this the second time you apologize..
Sibei chiam leh, write one FR still have apologize.

For what actually, you did nothing wrong.
There is NO market rate, NO over paid, NO under paid.
Who's the one set standard rate in batam? Got meh..? who..?

If i paid 100k for HJ, then others paid 300k is called Over paid the gal,
If i paid 300k for HJ, then others paid 100k is called Under paid the gal??
Then the gal will feel she suay leh to kena this customer

1.2juta for ST one chinese FL,
As long you are happy with the amount you paid, that is the correct rate..
Pay what you think she is worth, is the correct rate..
i ever offer a M-One PR, BO 5juta without asking her rate,
Am i carrot head or i dont know batam market rate or i dont know batam well to make that offer?

Just enjoy batam and this thread, no need bother simi rate
And no need to apologize
Old 05-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreocheese View Post
any bros got idea whats a reasonable price for 1 day taxi booking ?
Best answer i found in this thread -

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Side notes :

I said this before,in Batam,there is also 80k to 150k rupiah per pop (much older girls),lowest i have heard was 50k rupiah per pop (21 year old girl,with some techniques used <which i dislike the use of such techniques>) in massage shops when the girl/s were new and desperate enough. So i am a believer,anything and everything is possible. Then i ask myself,can everyone and anyone get it almost all the time (aka easily get those deals) in Batam,my answer is no. If its not going to be easily available,then i will only be sabotaging the newbies and the 1st time Batam visitors if i add those info into a Guide.

The same can be applied to Taxi fare too. 30k to 40k rupiah for regular rides from point A to point B if one bargained within Nagoya area. If one dont plan to bargain,the price will usually be 50k rupiah plus/minus,otherwise the carrot price of S$30 to S$50 per trip payment which can be seen in the old thread.

Here's my Taxi Pricing Variation during my Batam travel-about base solely on my experience.

1. Grab a full day taxi for only if one plans to go anywhere else more than just getting girls whereby it will usually cost between 250k to 500k rupiah per day. (a full day taxi here means the moment i arrive Batam till around 9pm in the evening and send me back the next morning/noon)

2. Grab a taxi for FREE (via negotiation with the driver) if one plans to go for only girls and thats it. Taxi driver earns from the commission from the booking joint. (if my objective to go Batam is purely just for girls only,i do not need a taxi at all) Taxi driver brings you to serveral booking joint,you picked the girls,pays for it (the girl/s) and the same driver send the girl to you at your desired time. No extra payment needed unless one wish to tip the driver.

3. If one has a regular taxi driver,take down his number. Negotiate for a point to point fare. It can be 20k to 30k rupiah fare from each point to point. Meaning i called the cab driver i knew,the driver comes to Harbour to fetch me to Hotel,i pay 20k. Then i called the same driver again to bring me go lunch,another 20k. Then call the driver to pick me up after lunch,another 20k,then call the driver bring me go massage,another 20k,and another round of calling to bring me back to hotel,20k rupiah,the list goes on and on. Its like a call per use per trip. (if i know i am going to exceed a certain amount per day/night use,i grab a full day driver instead)

5 points = 100k rupiah

Example : i go from Harbour to Hotel,1 point. Hotel to lunch,another point,to find girls,another point,go masaage,another point and so on.

4. Like i say before,i used some trickery from Harbour Bay to Money changer away from Harbour bay,then to Kaha and then to Hotel at 40k to 50k. All in will be less than 20k each point to point. 40k to 50k divided by 3 point destination. I use this method on my solo trips. (everyone who visit Batam before knows changing money at any ferry terminal usually not-so-good rate)

Even if i dont go to Money changer 1st and head from Harbour Bay to Kaha,and then to Formosa only,the fare is still 40k to 50k divided by 2.

5. Dial a Blue Bird taxi that runs on taxi-meter.

Taxi drivers get commission in almost everything whenever money comes out from my wallet,according to what i have read so far. Just that to date,i dont get to see a driver collecting his commission.(what i dont see doesnt mean its not happening in this case and they do collect commission) The taxi variances mentioned above depends on how i would like to travel in Batam. Meaning to say,i have a choice...hehehe...

Just sharing my experience here.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. Just thinking aloud.

In a transaction, always will have 2 parties in favor of increased price and these 2 parties sometimes can be the same person, or 2 different people. There will be 1 party who will not be in favor of increased price and that will be the buyer.

So, who is the 2 parties in favor of increased price? In Batam's context here, we are referring to

1. The working girl playing the role of service provider and service seller

or

2. The working girl playing time of service provider and the okt playing the role of service seller.

So, with me being the buyer, when someone advocate letting the price increase, don't pay attention to service price, I would be very wary of that person. Common sense tells that, as a buyer, we want to be paying the most affordable price. In Batam's case, I take it as the cheapest price. Why? Otherwise, we might as well stay in Singapore. Why go Batam? I love to take ferry? So, if someone comes along saying that, as a service buyer, he likes to pay expensive price, there can only be 2 reasons.

1. He's got a hidden agenda;
2. Playing the "hero" role

Actually, 3 reasons...

3. He's bullshitting.

I ever had an Alishan ktv girl stayed with me overnight for only 500k rp. Gosh.. I must be a bad guy and underpaying her. Except that, for the service seller, there is no such thing as underpaying cos they can jolly well decide not to sell her service.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
... interesting read
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Wow, the stats of yr cewek from the Secret Garden freaks me up. Suicide Marks is a big No -No for me.
It tells many stories..
Secret Garden is like an asylum, with most of the girls in it, mentally not-so-normal but with pretty good stats in terms of look,their figures,boobs etc,hehehe...I simply love those places. But do not expect a normal service like what you had in the other more normal places. Most of the girls there lives in their own world, with occasional times where they would woke up in the real world to 'feed' so they can continue to live in their 'castle' (in the air).

I only drop by this place on and off and book the girls if I want some peace of mind,hehehe...becos they don't greed, they don't sloth, they don't have a pride,i don't see lust..and better still,no envy nor anger in their ways of life. One example would be,i only get to see my girl's HP on the next day when she was about to go back to joint. Meaning to say,she dont even look at her hp at all when she's with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Normally i would avoid them but her headlights is just too tempting.. Give and Take.
Hmm...honestly speaking,those girls may not be suitable for you if you are into 'service' or looks. Most were well-aged, they lack service and do not expect a logical reply when you ask them something normal and if they ever do,most likely its gonna be something that doesn't quite make sense,hehehe...not to mention about unable to read their minds. If you find a good looking one there, then be very careful,hehehe...she's likely to be a complete nutcase.

Coming back to our basic point again, most sensible humans don't go to Batam to choose girlfriends ,mistresses nor wives, right? I go Batam to look for the apple of my eyes, hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I'm intrigued to know why you plan to RTF her and even pen her down as your 2nd choice for CNY in spite of her eccentricity, lack of service/looks/GFE/OWE and apparent suicidal tendencies. Can't be just because of her D cup boobs!
1. The stats were meant for my own understanding (as stated just before I posted it), so not many people could truly understand it unless they have joined me in my trips before (or linked up with me before). Summaries in this thread is like my Batam travel diary meant more for my own future reference than for the public eyes,hehehe...

I have to write the stats the way it is written now, otherwise my PM inbox will go burst in no time,hehehe...

2. i have often told my friends in Batam. 500k to 900k rupiah overnight girls, paying that type of price,get them to my room just to see them in complete nude running around my room for over 12 hours already worth the show-ticket-price. If I share openly the REAL price of that girl, i am almost sure you may find it worth.

3. I wrote,i am curious. I am curious of her characteristic ,whats running in her head. A girl who doesn't seems to have 喜怒哀乐 (Delight, anger, sorrow, and happiness) and 贪、嗔、痴、妒、慢、疑 (Greed, hatred , ignorance , jealousy , pride, doubt) when being with me thru out the trip (except on bed),it REALLY stirs my curiosity. I am willing to pay for 10 days and 10 nights of her booking just to have her with me to help me understand whats running in her mind (its really not expensive to do that anyway and when the likes of me says that, you can imagine how low the price is).

Note that I am not there to look for GF nor wife,as once I get what I am looking for, i am almost 100% to drop her completely.

4. The last thing I want for my CNY 2017 is a problematic girl. I practically do not foresee a girl with such characteristic would give me any problem.

5. Please do not think I will be bonking a dead fish with girls like that,...something not-right with her mind-sense do not means something not-right with her body-sense. When it comes to sex, the mind at most time couldnt controls the body unless they were being professionally trained to (which I doubt). I enjoy controlling the girl's body-sense,i enjoyed the sight (and feel) that she tries her best not to orgasm BUT yet have to give in to her body's natural instinct. Her expression, her body, her soul completely surrendering to my "motion" in bed at that few moment is totally priceless...hehehe...and that kind of expression can just goes on and on and on and on and on....

Instead of imagining that I am bonking a dead fish,i would describe it more like I am bonking a nun who keeps telling herself 'cumming' is forbidden but under hours of non-stop in room action,she eventually surrender to her own lust and body instinct. I am going to RTF her becos i look forward to her complete surrender,hehehe...total submission (in bed of course).

(i got her for my 3rd night when my stamina was reduced by more than half,i would love to RTF her on my 1st night when i am in full-power-up in Batam to see hopefully another even better result)

6. Lastly,she is choice 2 becos choice 1 was even better than her...finger her also can make her cums like crazy,hehehe...a more normal lady with all aspect surpassing choice 2...hehehe...hence you see little mention of her. But she will cost a little more on normal days and even more during CNY 2017.

Sorry for such an essay...again.

Going to plan for my Dec trip now,hehehe...& beefing up my stamina.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1