The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
applepen39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hey guy.
Do not try girls in danchoi
Too expensive and fake photo also.
You will disappoint when meet up.
massage in hcm is not do a fj.
If you want that you much try to call girl.
Old 24-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 11
phafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud of

Ya lots of wechat Guess usd$40-50 is the standard around d1. I always do video chat first. No video chat block and delete.
Old 24-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 11
phafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud of

One more thing. Stay in good hotel doesn't mean rich. Company pay what. We still working. Got Budget one. Not looking for dirt cheap but just don't want to be scammed
Old 26-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phafflaster View Post
One more thing. Stay in good hotel doesn't mean rich. Company pay what. We still working. Got Budget one. Not looking for dirt cheap but just don't want to be scammed
Just put ignore if you feel his comments sarcastic. For your reference; 60% of the wechats VB are fake. It had to depend on lucks. Luckily few of my buddies manage to get those vb they wanted but after few tries. It is the standard rate nowadays for USD 40~50 for ST. LT; you got to negotiate.

If you are so interested to try Wechat gals; make sure you negotiate with them 1st. Tell them if they are different from photos; you will not pay any single cents like transportation cost. Never let them know your room number 1st. Meet them outside your hotel. 1 more thing make sure your friends know that you are having a ST in case any unforeseen activities happened.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 26-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,

I hadbeen reading the thread that most of the girls is from MAssage, KTV. We have to go look for the girls.... Are there any Outcall girls to come to hotel? I prefer the girls to come to the hotel instead of me going to these places.... I am concern with language and safety.

Any recommendations? thanks.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
language and safety how is it any different langauge wise if a gal goes to ur hotel or u go out find a girl, if anything by u go out find u can vet a girl with regards to communication before bring her "home", secondly as to safety i would rather be in a short time hotel and be able to flee if tehre is any problem with police or blackmail scam, as opposed to being in my official hotel where i have all my belongings and my passport, where can i flee quickly
hi any bros looking to cheong ktv this weekend from 28th to 30th April? I can join in. light drinker and non smoker here. please pm me.... I am down with Korean or local ktv....
Old 29-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, I am going to HCM in June. Staying in District 1 , Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel. Can any bros recommend me some good massage place or bar that can get some FL? Thanks in advance.
Old 29-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anhmaplee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came out from Phouoc Loc Tho 1 health centre in HCM D5. being a tourist here and cannot speak the Vn cause me RM-300k, counter staff-200k, very poor thai massage with bbbj sevice-500k.

walk in to level 1 health counter and ask about the service available. first counter staff cannot speak chinese nor english. asked another staff who able to speak chinese to explain to me. keep selling thai vip massage at 300k for 90mins. telling me massage good, girl pretty etc. being first time here. i know i am a big carrot anyway decided to give it a try. took the thai vip. been led to room by the chinese speaking staff. in the room. tell me she can get good girl for me but need little help from me... and show me a $$ hand sign.
since i want a good girl so i give her 100k ... to my suprise she told me it not enough... and ask for 100k.. telling need to gove to the other xounter staff at the front desk... bo bian.. give her another 100k.happy she went and bring in a girl name Tien ..looks around late 20s, face 7/10 A cup. start of with shower with her help in the tub. she stand outside with clothes. clean eveey part properly and proceed to dry..then go on lay on the massage bed. she start her thai massage ... which is the same as breast body massage.
rub oil on her breast and run me all over.. no proper massage done..after 10 mins ask me to turn over and ask me if i need a bj for 800k.. i bargin and agree on 500k. she insisted i give her $$$ first before she start..hence get up and get $$ to give her. she start to perform her deed as i move my hand i to her hot pants and finger her. i try to hold as long as i can while she use all her patterns to let me cum. finally cannnot hold and find a good timing and load off into her mouth....she went to clean off the load and ask me go into tub again to shower me. after she dry me..she start to pack and clean the room.. time check and it only 45 mins..sit in the room and try to talk to her for other girls info.. she keep telling me to find her again.. i got bored and dress up and left the room. she follow me and give me ahun and goodbye kiss the counter... left a bit disppointed but maybe will come again to try other girls as it cheaper than in D1...
Old 30-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Any brothers in hcm May 1 to 6 please pm me for cheong fun. Cheers
Old 30-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Hi bros, I am going to HCM in June. Staying in District 1 , Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel. Can any bros recommend me some good massage place or bar that can get some FL? Thanks in advance.
You have a bar just in your hotel.
There are many hi-so good quality girls and also FL.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Few weeks ago I mention that Hai Yen mp on Le Hong Phong street had many great ladies available. Sad to say, I visit that place Friday round 4:30, that usually a good hour to find many girls, but this time just 3 girls there. And not one I will take.

Me and fren go round to other mp's nearby. Now China is closed, was also on LHP. On Su Van Han the shops do not look too good, not many girls and not too pretty. We look 3 shops on that street.

Then we see one more shop in the alley street between SVH and LHP, it is upstairs, name Kieu Moi. Price they ask is 1.3m. But this one finally have some SYT girls available. I go with a cute blond girl, sorry forget the name, and she was good, almost GFE. My fren also come down again and he is happy.

This place you must walk up steps to enter the front and entrance room, the girls all sit there waiting for customers. It's more near to LHP street on this alley street. Sorry I did not write the number, but if you on LHP, pass Hai Yen on left and it is next and last alley on left side. Walk less than half way, it is easy to spot on left side.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Will be going to hcm on end May and staying at A&Em phan boi chau hotel. Did some searching and found the following but wondering if it is still up to date. Hoping some bros who recently went to hcm D1 can advise:
1) looking to find some massage parlour with bbbj service. Saw tokyo spa (15B/22 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1) { link not allowed - edited by mod}
2)) Benny or Ben Ny (110 Điện Biên Phủ, 17, Bình Thạnh) from above link as well
3)) Nguyen Phi Khanh street (often called NPK), on the northern end of District 1. From above link as well.
4)) heard this is nit bad as well but only provide hj
{ link not allowed - edited by mod}

Any feedback is welcome. Just worry that these places no longer exists or provide special service

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-05-2017 at 06:33 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
G.spottie is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro Firestarter,

Can you repost your links for ktv places in the new website? You link to the old sammyboyforum sites cannot be assessed anymore as it is blocked by mda.

Thanks.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
G.spottie is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry shld be Fireshark.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
Will be going to hcm on end May and staying at A&Em phan boi chau hotel. Did some searching and found the following but wondering if it is still up to date. Hoping some bros who recently went to hcm D1 can advise:
1) looking to find some massage parlour with bbbj service. Saw tokyo spa (15B/22 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1) { link not allowed - edited by mod}
2)) Benny or Ben Ny (110 Điện Biên Phủ, 17, Bình Thạnh) from above link as well
3)) Nguyen Phi Khanh street (often called NPK), on the northern end of District 1. From above link as well.
4)) heard this is nit bad as well but only provide hj
{ link not allowed - edited by mod}

Any feedback is welcome. Just worry that these places no longer exists or provide special service
1 million for a hj in Vien Dong is super overpriced. It used to be only 300-400k for 1. Benny is also overrated, not as good as last time before it was spoilt market. NPK is still worth exploring around, but I would head out of D1 for fun. HCM can still be a cheap place, if you are willing to explore and try new stuff. Just don't pay more than 400k for a hj n 800k for bj, not worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1