The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
virgin fr for all samster espeacially bro seng seng & malakar:
tom yam TINA
look: average lah
boobs: 32- 34
cat bath: ok lah
bbbj: daam shiok until saliva drop to ur prostate
fj: tight & wet because she let me do painting job...haha... & nicely shaven cunt & tasty cum
gfe: good cause i chat with her on tt night then up her tonight
must try before she go home

downside: got cops knocking on door... lucky nothing happens & manage to with this fr....
something from the past for newbies guide on fr..
Old 24-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
more detail on tina... age 25
went up to her room around 12.30am... strip naked & she ask to go for am nam(bath) together.... she treats me like her son...slowly slowly scrub my back & front... then she give my didi some soft massage with her 32+ nenen... after t bathing we went back to room... told me to lay & started to lick my nenen then slowly move to my didi & bbbj... didi woke up strong & hard due to all those slurping... suddenlly tina's phone rings... she answer the phone & went out to close all the lights & aircond... wah... sure got bad news loh... she came back in & tell me police checking... ask to off phone or turn to silent mode... didi straight away turn softy.... seeing this she comes forward & started bbbj again... i tried to stop her by asking no need to get dress & go meh... she smile & says now cannot go out of the room, police already seaching the area... tells me to enjoy the session but KEEP THE VOICE DOWN... then me think to myself, die die lah... silent bbbj until didi wakes up again... since all the blood pumps to didi heads brainless me grabs tina,s ass to my face in 69 position... started to paint her nicely shaven pussy... she reacted by slowly moving her hips & then forcing her now wet pussy onto my mouth so than i can tongue fuck her... her face then turns over to show me how enjoyable she was cause we are now in silent mode< so no moaning loh... she then cap my didi & change to position to cowgirl me... deep deep fuck my didi by moving her ass closely to my prostate... bed starts to makes funny noise then someone bangs the main door... hello hello...ada orang dalam tak...ini polis... damm... she stops her movement & lay her body on mines... waited for around 5-6 minutes with both our hearts beating at high speed... can hear footsteps walking away... she then fk me & slowly my didi wakes up again inside her pussy... turn her around & pumps her softly in missionary... she smiles & push my ass to pumps her harder... me licks her brownish small nipple & she lifted her head to licks my ears... then she licks my nipples & i licks her ears...pump pump pump lick lick lick then bed started to make noise again... blood rush to didi again so brainless me die die lah, noise noise lah... bang her hard for around 50 up & downs finally explode... fk & hug hug for awhile then dress up... after that stay in her room to touch touch, fk & hug hug for another 15 minutes cause have to be silent & wait for green lights to go out... finally her phone rings.. pays her rm100 & leave... time in phone indicates 1.55pm... wah... only 1 hour plus how come feel like ages...
follow up fr on same thai girl.. this time got her age right coz she show me her passport...
Old 24-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Re: Oh.! Oh! Must paid for my own present . Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Longtime din write FR oredi , so happen got itchy fingers today.

Got a call from Fa J , said she had something for me. Ask me to come over to her place later in the evening. Since I still having dinner , I just reply : Hao de ! I wonder what she had for me ? Later when I arrived at the NPW Food Court, gave her a call . “Fa J where are you ‘ She replied : “ Just wait at the hotel lobby for me. I am on my way.” Within a few minutes, saw her in black sexy dress and walking towards me. She then signaled me to follow her to the lift. When inside the lift I ask “ Fa J , what the urgency to see me tonight. What did you bought for me? Why so mysterious tonight ? “ She put her finger to her lips and whispers “ Ssssshhhh! Just follow me to the room and you will know.”

After reaching her room , she gave 3 knocks and whispers “ Si Woh ah Fa J , Kai Men”
Heard the door knob clicks as the door opens. In goes Fa J follow by me.
At first I did not see her face properly cos when we enter the room her back was facing me. OMG! Who is this beautiful GuNiang? Especially those pair of sparkling watery eyes. All this while in my life, I do not understand what is Love at First Sight. I think I do, today. I quickly regain my pose and ask Fa J,”Is she new and arrive today?

She then said “ She actually arrive 3 weeks ago but was working in a Karaoke in FuRung.(Seremban) Cannot stand the way customers force her to eat FingTauYuen”. So she decided to quit and go back with me on Wednesday.” She then introduce this Xiao GuNiang to me as Chai Xia (Rainbow). She politely extended her hand and gave me a handshake. “ Wow , your hand is cold. “ I said . She just smile back and nod her head.
How old are you Chai Xia , may I ask. ? She reply with a soft voice and said going to be 20 soon. I then reply to her and said you look 18 to me. She then blushed.

Then I pretend I dunno Fa J’s intention and ask her “ Fa J where is my present , you said u got something for me.? Fa J look at me smiling and said “ That Xiao GuNiang is your present lah, dumbhead. “ I pretend to be disappointed and said “ Fa J , when you received a present where Got peoplel have to pay for the present one.” Then Fa J pretend to be angry and play along “ You want or not , dun one u may go home now. ” We both sense the Xiao GuNiang is feeling uneasy already . We quickly then tell her, both of us are just joking . So three of us blow water for a while then Fa J excuse herself starts to leave the room. “ Fa J , I tot you are joining us for a Shuangfei tonight. “ Nope not tonight , I let you two enjoy yourselves tonight without me. Off she went after saying those words. I then locked the door and return to the bed to chat with Chai Xia.

When I felt the time is right , I sat closer next to her on the bed and loosened my shirt. She then rolled over to my side and proceed to help me to remove my shirt.

"So, what is it you would like? she asked as she started to kiss my chest. My didi was already fully erect and the angle my didi was making it uncomfortable. I then stood up facing her. She looked down at my crotch and couldn't help but notice the bulge in my pants. She looked back up at me and smiled.

"I see someone is ready." she smiled. She started to undo my belt and unzip my trousers.

She pulled my pants down to my knees and I just lifted my left leg to step out of them and she helped. There I was standing there in my boxers on, facing her, looking down. She smiled back up at me and slowly licked her thick lips with her pink tip of her tongue. I leaned forward and placed my mouth over hers and dove his tongue in. I could only imagine how could that soft tongue was going to feel all over my cock. I lengthen my tongue straight into her mouth and as if she could read my mind she started to circle her tongue around me. She is a fast learner.

Finally we broke away from the long deep kiss. She quickly took her left hand and started to rub up and down on the bulge in front of my boxer shorts all the while with her right hand she started to undo her own bra. Once she was free of her bra she started to stroke and squeeze her right nipple. I quickly follow her and put my right hand forward and started to stroke her left breast. At first I thought she was the shy type , once on bed , she is so different.

"My let's see what we have here." She took her forefingers and slid them underneath the rim of my shorts around my waist. She stretched out the elastic and very carefully extended the front over my didi and pulled down the shorts. My didi immediately sprang forward to greet her. She looked at my didi and grabbed the head with her left hand. She slowly stroked it up and down all the while paying special attention to the head. With her right hand she cupped his balls and stroked them ever so lightly.

I can feel my body starts to tingle. . She was good. I just stood there watching her stroke my little brother up and down in a slow and teasing manner. All I can say is at such a young age .she already knew how to please a man like that , she might turn into a nympho in the future. .
She moved in closer to me all the while holding him at the base of my cock . Then she did it. She placed her soft lips around the head of my cock and slowly swirled her head around and up and down my shaft. The feeling was incredible. Every time she went down she would go lower and lower deep throating me, like I am watching Debbie does Dallas now . Whew!! I tell myself If this were to carry on, I won’t last much longer.
I moaned and watched as she eased more of me between her soft, sensuous lips, holding my ass with her hands, stopping only when I felt myself brush the back of her throat.
Her gag reflex kicked in mildly, but she never backed off a bit. Suddenly I felt myself being bathed in a flood of hot saliva. She withdrew from me slowly and relaxed her lips just enough to allow a tiny stream of spittle to leak out, run down my shaft, and drip from my balls. When she allowed me to slip free from her lips, a large drop of clear saliva dribbled down her chin. She smiled seductively, not bothering to wipe it away, as her hand glided effortlessly up and down my slick, engorged member. I placed my hands under her arms and lifted gently. She took the hint, grazing her teeth lightly up the length of my dick as it slipped free of her incredible mouth.

Part 1 : To be continue.
P/S: Sorri Bradas, very tired today, will continue later.
a respect to our belated sengseng for always using his precious time posting fr stories for us.. hope youre surrounded by babes as always..
Old 24-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Re: Have to pay for my own present : Part 2

Quote:
Just manage to get salt and Vinegar from Giant Supermarket.KEKEKE
If not no spices to add lol.

Here is Part 2 :

This Xiao GuNiang slowly rose to her feet, taking time to tease my navel, and my sensitive nipples as she passed. I kissed her wetly, sucking briefly on her sensual lower lip, while I lifted her her 01 piece pyjamas over her head and off her slender, raised arms, baring her petite, braless boobs. I kissed my way from her lips, to her chin and neck, a finally down between her creamy white tits. Placing my arm around her waist I held her firmly to me as I teased the pinkish peaks of her nipples with the tip of my tongue, feeling them stiffen quickly from the attention.

She reached down and slid her G-string down over her hips while I explored her lovely tits. My hand dropped to her fabulous, now bare, bottom, so warm and soft to the touch, as I helped her off with the last of her clothes. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my clothes. I eased her back onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, admiring the perfectly shaped landing strip of golden hair that ended abruptly above her clit, and the soft pink petals of her inflamed labia peeking eagerly from her slit.

She relaxed back on the bed as I leaned forward planting a kiss on the inside of her toned, shapely thigh, then another, and another, inching ever closer to her steamy core with each subsequent kiss. As I kissed one particularly sensitive spot on her thigh, less than an inch below her anxious awaiting pussy, she inhaled sharply and her body tensed as though a bolt of electricity had shot through her. One of her hands shot out, entangling her fingers in my hair. I could only hope for a similar reaction when my tongue parted her silky folds.

I often wondered; if I had to make a choice, and could only do one or the other for the rest of my life, could I choose between fxxking and eating pussy? It was no contest. Having my face slick with fresh woman-juice, while she writhed screaming and clawing at me, won out every time. There are other ways for me to get off, but there was no bigger turn-on in the world than having a woman completely lose control of herself while I feasted upon her pussy. There were, of course, purely selfish reasons that factored in as well. I absolutely adored the taste of women, their scent when aroused, the incredibly soft, satiny texture of their flesh on my tongue and fingers…

Her fingers still clutching my hair, I finally reached the spot we both sought. I lightly probed the crease between her thigh and her fleshy vulva with my tongue. Her fingers clenched a bit tighter. I licked my lips and kissed her just above and to the right of her slit, and both of her hands grasped at my head. When I blew lightly on her parted folds, her back arched and she mashed my face into her delightful, steamy crotch. The sheer sudden force with which she drew me in buried my nose between her slick lips. Not being one to complain about being nose-deep in a woman whose real name I didn't even know, I didn't try to pull away, and instead I stuck out my tongue and teased the sensitive patch of skin between her dripping cunt and her arse.

Her soft moans of delight echoed in my ears as she crossed her ankles behind my neck, her thighs splayed widely, her firm calves warm on my shoulders. Her fingers released their intense grip on my head and slid up her naked body to her breasts. She brushed her fingers across the large erect buttons, the tiny nerves inside sending tiny electrical impulses straight to her creamy snatch, releasing a torrent of delicious fluid upon my probing tongue. My taste buds responded joyfully and my mouth began to water in earnest. I fxxked her as deeply as I could with my tongue, eager to taste every heavenly drop of her nectar, while she twisted her large, stiff nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

I reached up along the bed, taking her hands in mine, interlacing my fingers with hers. I sucked her large, puffy labia into my mouth, teasing them with rapid flicks of my tongue. Her fingers straightened between mine as I freed her lips from my busy mouth, and her nails dug painfully into the back of my hands as I licked her swollen clit. Her moans grew louder, and breath shallower, as I furiously flicked at her little nub with the lightest, barely there, touches I could muster. ( Hao Shuang ah, Kwai Tien , Wo Bu Sing lah) AAArhhhhhh.! Her rapturous moans grew into one long, primal scream as her climax built and crested, her sexy legs quivering on my shoulders, my own hands seemingly screaming out along with her as her nails pierced my skin.
Shit !! Like this , she might leave scratch marks all over my body.
I acted swiftly and ceased my oral assault on her, knowing her clit would be supersensitive as her orgasm passed, allowing her to ride out the last few blissful waves, and watched as the pleasure-pain contortions on her face began to fade. Her chest rose and fell violently as she struggled to catch her breath.

Long moments passed before she was able to speak. Finally she broke the silence, still panting, "Ni Hao Li hai ya !!!!" You are great.

I smiled, taking that as a compliment. She released her grip grip on my hands, which had become numb. I looked at them and chuckled, "You really enjoy yourself tonight."

She bolted upright. "You're bleeding?!", she cried. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" she said, spying my injured hands. She softly held my hands to her lips and kissed my wounds, licking my crimson blood from her lips looking at me like a vampire who just found her prey. Luckily those scratches are only on my hands,if its on my back and body, I will have a lot of explaining to when i get home. Whew! What a narrow escape.
Rather than giving her a reply, I just gave her a wink and I climbed up on the bed. She pretended to retreat, playing the demure maiden as I crawled toward her on all fours. I took her lips in mine as I straddled her on my hands and knees, easing her onto her back.
She then stopped me and used her right hand to search inside the pillow. Out she pull a pink condom and capped me. Gave me seductive smile and opens her arms towards me.
She then wrapped her arms and legs around me as I entered her. Slowly, gently, I filled her with my didi our lips still locked in a wet, passionate embrace. She felt so incredibly soft and warm as she enveloped me in her tender flesh. Our bodies rocked together in a quiet rhythm as we caressed each other with exploring hands, lost in each other as if nothing existed outside our intimate bond. Our hips ground gently together with each even thrust, her clit being pressed firmly against the bone at the base of my cock. In time, our non-stop kiss grew sloppy as our need to breathe intensified.

" (Wo Yao Kan Ni )I…wanna…watch," she panted, trying to catch her breath. I broke my explorations of her sensuous lips, raised myself up on my hands, and looked at her, still slowly pumping my fuck wand into her awaiting depths. "I want to see your cock filling me," she implored with pleading eyes. I wasn't about to argue. I sat back on my ankles, still deep inside her, and adjusted myself between her lithe legs. I took her ankles in my hands and lifted them into the air, using them for balance and leverage, and began thrusting into her with short quick strokes. Sure enough, she stared intently as my shaft appeared and disappeared repeatedly inside her slippery hole, her swollen labia caressing me with each thrust.

When she reached down and began to rub her clit I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. I tried to wait a few strokes, but when her moans grew louder, I had no choice but to get serious. The intensity of my thrusts grew quickly and soon, as her sharp gasps echoed in my ears, I was pounding away recklessly. My balls slapped into the crease of her ass, and my pubic bone mashed against her fingers as they continued to circle her energized clit. From her cries I could tell that her orgasm was approaching rapidly, and thankfully several seconds before my own. Sweat dripped from my brow and ran down the tip of my nose while I ploughed into her as quickly and roughly as I could.

Her scream echoed off the walls and her whole body convulsed as she lost herself to the blindingly intense sensations that wracked her small frame. She was just peaking as my own climax began to build with lightning speed. Her high-pitched squeal was accompanied by my deeper, animal grunting. Somehow she still had enough control of her senses, as her hand slowed it's manic manipulations, to cry out, "Cum on me…I wanna feel you , give it to me now .( Wo Yao Wo Yao)" I was in no position to attempt to think for myself, and at the last possible instant, I felt my did cock pulsing as it released blasts, then spurts, and then drips of hot cum into her clenching and spasming cunt. How I wish we were doing it raw. We clung to each other, panting with exhaustion.

"God, that was good, “ She finally was able to say something.
I collapsed, exhausted, along the foot of the bed, her legs, still enduring the occasional post-orgasmic quiver, draped across mine. We both lay still for several minutes, fighting to catch our breath and regain our senses. I laughed appreciatively. "I had an amazing partner(Huo Pan,) tonight" I replied.

**Due to my long winded FR.Only allow 1000 characters long. So have to Continue in Part 3.
salutes...
Old 24-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Re: Have to pay for my own present : Part 3:The end

Quote:
Part 3 :

She then took my hand and lead me to the shower room. She sat down on the floor of the shower with me and we embraced, every possible part of our bodies in contact. We stayed like that for some time, until it seemed that we had exhausted the room's source of hot water. We scampered into the room,

We then help each other to dress up. She then look at me and ask “ Do you smoke?
I just gave her a nod. She then lit up a slim menthol and put it in my lips and then lit one for herself. While puffing way, she told me, she is here to earn some extra money for her studies. I ask her “ Will you return. ? She answered “ Hard to say Maybe; maybe not.”
After paying her ; I said, "Since you have a boyfriend, it's probably pointless to ask for your number huh?" She reply by saying “ Never mind , you can always give me your number instead, I will call you if I ever come back here. Ok “
“Why not”: I said . After she had taken down my number , we both went down to look for Fa J to go for Supper. After Supper, that’s another 3P story. HAHAHA.
**Sorri Bradas, alot of spelling and grammar mistakes ,no time to do the checking yet.

THE END.
P/S:They are going back tomorrow. Since its still windy now, Bon Voyage to them hope to meet them again when we have fine weather again.(Wink)
salutes...
Old 25-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oh.! Oh! Must paid for my own present . Part 1

Quote:
a respect to our belated sengseng for always using his precious time posting fr stories for us.. hope youre surrounded by babes as always..
Yaloh, as what the late professor once said that both the late Sengseng and pipi Dyelook writing FR's that detailed like thesis can pass doctorate liao

The late Sengseng was an excellent source of information that had guided most of the brothers who happened to interact with him before he went to sell duck eggs. Hie evaluation of any kook-kook sure 90% ngam one. If he said "good" means "excellent" if he said "flip car" ...sure die one
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 27-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Because of those illegal gambling machines at ground floor of ACE, there have been many raids and those raids had affected the smooth operations of ACE WL's

These few nights saw sparsely populated ACE galleries. Many WL's are conscious and worried about any sudden MIB raids on ACE.

Bad selection for cheonging. Even Camel also disappeared for some time, sad and charm liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-03-2017, 04:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beastmod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom used to LOVE the Thais (had a regular GF in Danuk who hailed from ChiangRai by the name of Ah Jep)

After she left Danuk and lost contact with Pom and due to Danuk fast becoming a blood sucking avenue, Pom decided not to visit Danuk and Thailand for that matter and my LOVE for Thai's waned. PRC's now occupy those places in Pom's heart

BTW, to your question: Once the alarm is on (based on information feeds from sentries and inside-ghosts in certain government departments) those WL's will run and hide. Many or almost all MIB are on the payroll, so sometimes they come to catch a token of those WL's to satisfy their KPI's. Pom had witnessed all out catching where those MIB's went to practically every floor and units, broke the padlocks, overturned the beds, searched all cupboards and even prised open the ceiling gypsum boards (if any) to look for chicken. In the end, they chained them up (even those bouncers and Botak our friendly waiter, included in the "supply chain") and led to detention camps (according to reliable sources, they will be released on personal bail of RM 2000 each) During small token raids, the WL's will hide and reappear in about hall an hour after end-of-raid siren is ON. The alarm for an impending raid is the 2 flourescent lamps along the corridor near the railing and stairs to upper floors, once ON, you will see chicken run immediately

Hello Pom. I've been into the situation and saw myself all the girl run upstairs when the alarm turned on few years back. The situation is a bit mess and almost all of the visitor rushing out from the building, making me almost get a heart attack and i to rushed out from the building . Luckly i just finish my session and turn out it was false alarm. An old guy told everyone to calm down and go back to upstairs. My question is what will MIB do to the visitor? What about malays? Thanks alot.
Old 28-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmod View Post
Hello Pom. I've been into the situation and saw myself all the girl run upstairs when the alarm turned on few years back. The situation is a bit mess and almost all of the visitor rushing out from the building, making me almost get a heart attack and i to rushed out from the building . Luckly i just finish my session and turn out it was false alarm. An old guy told everyone to calm down and go back to upstairs. My question is what will MIB do to the visitor? What about malays? Thanks alot.
Sorry bang,
Pom can't provide you with any complete answer, as Pom is not a Muslim nor a Malay. Maybe some other Malay bonkers can answer you this.

The pieces of info gathered by Pom from WL's working in ACE that had served Malay customers, show such a trend: (1) Malays like big boobs WL's (2) Malays normally rush themselves to finish off the fuck job i.e. from entering the room, take off trousers, put on condom, fuck fuck fuck, release and put back pants, pay money to leaving the room.....it takes lesser time than Chinamen bonkers (3) Malay feared being caught with their pants down by MIB during raids (4) Malays not so particular about services, just bonk will be enough.

That is what those PRC WL's told me and therefore they like to be bonked by Malays , easier to serve than Chinamen, especially Pom type of kiamsiap stingy basket , pay little want more more
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Happy to announce that Pom's favourite Wild Boar has returned to ACE from a long stint in Macau

Wild Boar (real name is Ah Fang 阿芳) is available from 6 am till 7 pm (not a nocturnal wild life) and feeds on any root or pisang available

Pom is taming the Wild Boar tomorrow....hehehehe
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro pomrakthai for the help. A lot of undercover security men around in plainclothes; could be Mibs or the RMPs around ......looking for gamblers and smokers of the third kind.

Can anyone tell me how is the foot massage at the entrance ??? more indons operating with bangkla clients.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
thanks bro pomrakthai for the help. A lot of undercover security men around in plainclothes; could be Mibs or the RMPs around ......looking for gamblers and smokers of the third kind.

Can anyone tell me how is the foot massage at the entrance ??? more indons operating with bangkla clients.
Bro Panda,
Please be nice to her OK? Use sparingly your panda hugs and don't hit her hard with your 2 rocks.

Pom does not fancy foot massage, unless no choice or paid by others.

Those Indon footmassage or body oil massage services turn Pom off especially one look at the Indon MILF faces, yucks....and the smell of the oil (menthol) that smell worse than "Minyak Ikan Mas" turn Pom's stomach upside down too.

Can't tall you much or can tell nothing

Yaloh those god damned MIB's are lurking around due to those gambling tables (maybe not paying grease tax)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup, ok , bro pomrakthai, will abide by your shogun delicate order.

You can see the security men - no offence intended- by the way they carry their walkies around. well build and muscular muscle ,so don't play ,play with them. Avoid them at all costs.

If those machines pot luck jokers played cat and mouse with them, long and long enough, I bet the whole place will be close down for good.

They threaten our prcs and vietcongs' hideouts and playgrounds. What they can do and All they have to do is to shut down the electric ports or to a lesser extend cut water supply. More effective one is putting CCtv near strategic places- near legally eating places or just up the street lamps will do.
This is how the southern counterparts do to the bugis street and geylang areas to get rid and control of the mabuk foreigners.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last night around 2.30am

Downstairs was empty. No gambling machines, no gamblers in sight..

Went upstairs and saw plenty of WLs, both sides, PRC & Viets.

Apart from that.. I also noticed (like how everyone mention) a lot of undercover looking guys. Its so easy to spot them. Maybe because I am a regular there, so I can get that 'feeling' when something is not right. But luckily the whole time I was there, nothing happened...
Old 31-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Today Wildboar started work after being caught in Macau and sent back to PRC, so nowhere to go but to be back to ACE.

Under "Operation Koong Foo Zi" Pom fast-hand-fast-leg hopped over to ACE in a very hot afternoon (before that god damned rain).

As usual, she "captured" Pom with her sweet smile and off we went for some shiok shiok and as promised, the FR

Name/Nick: Ah Fang (Wildboar)
Boobs: 8/10 C cup - not sagging
Body: 8/10 Tall (typical Hubei Northern Chinese girl body)
Skin: 6/10 Fairer than last time before she left for Macau
AR : NIL (not a Northern PRC practice)
BJ: CBJ 7/10 (cannot match Sotong's CBJ)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM 80
RTF: YES....my regular
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: