The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
PreciousGem

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: <PreciousGem> Local 18yr old PINKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
FR for Pink

Arrived early and sms PreciousGem… Pinky came in shortly..

First look.. Normal GND but with a kind of Lianish element in her looks.. I’m ok with it and if look long enough.. her looks grow on you. Small built and can be lifted up easily.. Boobs just noce for her size and pointy nips..kekeke

She’s quite shy and would ask funny questions like a little gal.. I’m ok with it… Her service level is up to my expectation and really hard working in the Bbbj department… Come to think of it, I sort of like her Bbbj with tongue stud.. its not painful but the feeling is good enough for me..

69 and FY with cap as per normal but she do get wet and high easily… Pussy clean shaved with no small or funny taste… Maybe my Didi is slightly thicker so I can feel her tightness… Can feel her pulsating grip down under when she cum…Moans and groans like a little gal so that’s what I like abt her…kekekek

Bros and PreciousGem…Please take good care of Pinky.. She’s a nice gal..

Overall Rating

Race : Chinese
Looks : 7 (GND+Lian)
Body :7 (Urmm.. like those Poly gal or ITE galkind)
Boobs : A+ (Pointy nips)
Frenching: 6.5 (She got Chem with me so we frenched longer)
Painting : 7 (Clean,fresh and wet)
Bbbj: 8 (+1 for her willingness to serve)
FJ : 7.5 (accomodating)
GFE : 8.5 (accomodating)

Thanks for the FR bro! Glad you liked your session with Pinky!
Old 05-06-2008, 06:59 PM
PreciousGem

****Pinky is FULLY BOOKED TODAY****

Thanks be to all bros who have tried her today! Please pen a FR if you have taken Pinky.

-PreciousGem
Old 05-06-2008, 07:09 PM
PreciousGem

****PINKY'S SLOTS FOR TOMORROW****

1PM to 9PM

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 20
getme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to beholdgetme6662000 is a splendid one to behold

I tried Pinky today. Nice and sounded very innocent but ah lian look. Overall I think she is hardworking and accomodating.

Looks : 6.5 (a bit lian with tongue stub)
Body : 6.5
Boobs : A (light colout and nice)
Frenching: never french
Bbbj: 7
FJ : 7
Old 06-06-2008, 02:17 AM
PreciousGem

Hi bros!

Pinky will be OFF today due to urgent matters, will resume service on SATURDAY, 7 June.. Sorry for any inconvenience caused..

Do PM us for bookings with Pinky for Saturday before slots run out!!

-PreciousGem
Old 06-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as requested by bro... but i'm lazy to type a full FR.. hahaa...

here's the FR on the 3 girls.
Fereine, Pink, Winter.

Fereine looks are cute, might be even better without that heavy makeup.

Pink is your schoolgirl type. Short hair. Will turn the level up several notches with a school uniform!

Winter is the ah lian type.

All 3 are cute, pretty, fair, slim and most importantly.. fun.

Fereine
Looks: 8/10
Body: Slim. A Cup 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: YES

Pink
Looks: 7/10. With School U: 9/10 hahaha
Body: Pink.. ops.. i mean Slim... pink nipple, nice clean shaven cunt.. 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 with the tongue stud, it's upping the ante.

Winter
Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim. A cup...7/10
BBBJ: Special mention for her skill though.. 9/10

One last thing. Picture accuracy. 75%
Old 06-06-2008, 06:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Initially wanted to book Winter but was too late, her schedule was packed so I took Pinky instead.. From the group, it seems that most of the girls are relatively new, or so I thought since Pinky is only 18 this year.. Made a 2shots booking for her..

Met up with her at one of the 81 in town.. My first reaction when I saw her was, she look more like a little ah-lian to me though she’s already 18..

We had showers together as she helped to clean me.. When she’s done cleaning me, she continued with her bath while I wait for her in bed.. As we settle down in bed, there’s this sense of awkwardness between us.. She started bj-ing for me, but it’s very light, around the tip and little suction.. BJ was rather short and after which, she laid onto the bed and asked me to enter her..

Didn’t pump her too hard as I’m afraid of hurting her.. She screamed a few times when the thrusting got deeper so I slowed down.. I came shortly after and didn’t have the mood for a 2nd shot.. SMS OKT to reduce the appointment to 1 shot instead..

As she’s unwell, she’s rather inactive during the session and we didn’t french.. Being a person who’s more into foreplay than FJ, the session was rather dull to me..

HOWEVER, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.. My FR may not do her justice as it’s for a session when she’s sick and tired from medication.. I’ll still recommend her to those who like to bonk “little ah-lians”..
Old 06-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

apologies to bro old_yet_horny because my FR is very similiar to his except , I'm not into frenching . therefore , this is more an endorsement to his FR on pink/pinky . she seemed reluctant to cim however , she did it . seemed a little green to me , its not that she is unwilling but more a case of if you initiate something , she will do it . I like the way she licks my dick and I told her so , I got more of it those who like SYTs should try . just remember that she is green but willing to learn . if u want her to do something , simply just tell her . I'm a 1 shot wonder who came a second time .
Old 06-06-2008, 08:10 PM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
Initially wanted to book Winter but was too late, her schedule was packed so I took Pinky instead.. From the group, it seems that most of the girls are relatively new, or so I thought since Pinky is only 18 this year.. Made a 2shots booking for her..

Met up with her at one of the 81 in town.. My first reaction when I saw her was, she look more like a little ah-lian to me though she’s already 18..

We had showers together as she helped to clean me.. When she’s done cleaning me, she continued with her bath while I wait for her in bed.. As we settle down in bed, there’s this sense of awkwardness between us.. She started bj-ing for me, but it’s very light, around the tip and little suction.. BJ was rather short and after which, she laid onto the bed and asked me to enter her..

Didn’t pump her too hard as I’m afraid of hurting her.. She screamed a few times when the thrusting got deeper so I slowed down.. I came shortly after and didn’t have the mood for a 2nd shot.. SMS OKT to reduce the appointment to 1 shot instead..

As she’s unwell, she’s rather inactive during the session and we didn’t french.. Being a person who’s more into foreplay than FJ, the session was rather dull to me..

HOWEVER, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.. My FR may not do her justice as it’s for a session when she’s sick and tired from medication.. I’ll still recommend her to those who like to bonk “little ah-lians”..

Hi bro,

Sorry about it, Pink was having a slight cough on that day and was on medication. Her normal service when shes not sick is better, i can assure you and other bros who are thinking of booking Pink or reading the FRs.

Anyway, frenching and foreplay is Winter's/Fereine's FORTE! Just to let you know

Thanks bro for the FR by the way.

-PreciousGem
Old 06-06-2008, 08:14 PM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
apologies to bro old_yet_horny because my FR is very similiar to his except , I'm not into frenching . therefore , this is more an endorsement to his FR on pink/pinky . she seemed reluctant to cim however , she did it . seemed a little green to me , its not that she is unwilling but more a case of if you initiate something , she will do it . I like the way she licks my dick and I told her so , I got more of it those who like SYTs should try . just remember that she is green but willing to learn . if u want her to do something , simply just tell her . I'm a 1 shot wonder who came a second time .

Thanks bro for the FR. Pinky is a very accomodating girl. And yes bro, Pinky is still a little green in some areas as shes still quite new. I will guide her and make sure her service standard improves from now on so that bros here can enjoy bonking a "little ah lian" with excellent services. We are PreciousGEM. G= Go, E= Extra, M= Mile!

-PreciousGem
Old 07-06-2008, 12:14 AM
PreciousGem

****PINKY'S SLOTS TODAY!!****

PRECIOUSGEM'S ONE DAY SPECIAL PROMOTION

1PM TO 9PM

USUAL PRICE : $180/1/1

TODAY'S PRICE : $165/1/1

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:59 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousGem View Post
Hi bro,

Sorry about it, Pink was having a slight cough on that day and was on medication. Her normal service when shes not sick is better, i can assure you and other bros who are thinking of booking Pink or reading the FRs.

Anyway, frenching and foreplay is Winter's/Fereine's FORTE! Just to let you know

Thanks bro for the FR by the way.

-PreciousGem
No worries Sis.. I understood from her that she's unwell, thus I didn't really force her afterall.. Is she better now? Hope she's not upset when I cancelled the booking to 60min instead..

Hope my FR didn't put off Bros here from booking her.. My main intention is to tell others that she's at least responsible enough to tell me that she's unwell, even though it's just a common cold..
Old 07-06-2008, 05:11 AM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
No worries Sis.. I understood from her that she's unwell, thus I didn't really force her afterall.. Is she better now? Hope she's not upset when I cancelled the booking to 60min instead..

Hope my FR didn't put off Bros here from booking her.. My main intention is to tell others that she's at least responsible enough to tell me that she's unwell, even though it's just a common cold..
Yeah bro, shes feeling okay right now thus being able to work today. Having a promotion on her just for today. she wasnt upset that you cancelled the booking to 1 shot, dont worry bro. bros have every right to how many shots you all want. we're very flexible and accomodating de!

-PreciousGem
Old 07-06-2008, 12:55 PM
PreciousGem

****PINKY'S SLOTS TODAY!!****

PRECIOUSGEM'S ONE DAY SPECIAL PROMOTION

4PM TO 9PM

USUAL PRICE : $180/1/1

TODAY'S PRICE : $165/1/1

Old 08-06-2008, 03:24 AM
PreciousGem

Thanks to all who have supported PINKY'S special promotional price! The response was overwhelming!

PINKY is OFF today, she will be back on MONDAY with a BANG!

SLOTS are open now for bookings on MONDAY!

12PM to 9PM!

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!
!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread