The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Top Gun 2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: <PreciousGem> Local 18yr old PINKY

Thkz to Bro PreciousGem for de arrangement.

Yes, 'ah lian' look.

She’s shy, service level was good n realli hard working in de Bbbj. Moving like a car piston n down to de rolling of my balls, fantastics k. With tongue stud, feeling was good.

Painting my nip n down to Bbbj again.

First come wif de missionary, follow by doggie then finally rocky mountain high.My dick is pretty thick n rough tat I can feel her pussy tightnes. She was enjoying n wif pain but very accommodative. Moans and groans wif excitement n fantasy.

Overall Rating

Race : Chinese
Looks : 7 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Coca Cola bottle type)
Boobs : 32A (proportional to her size n shape)
Frenching: No
Painting : No
Bbbj: 8 (really hardworking)
FJ : 8
GFE : 8.5

Total rating 8/10 (nice girl)
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 PM
PreciousGem

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun 2006 View Post
Thkz to Bro PreciousGem for de arrangement.

Yes, 'ah lian' look.

She’s shy, service level was good n realli hard working in de Bbbj. Moving like a car piston n down to de rolling of my balls, fantastics k. With tongue stud, feeling was good.

Painting my nip n down to Bbbj again.

First come wif de missionary, follow by doggie then finally rocky mountain high.My dick is pretty thick n rough tat I can feel her pussy tightnes. She was enjoying n wif pain but very accommodative. Moans and groans wif excitement n fantasy.

Overall Rating

Looks : 7 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Coca Cola bottle type)
Boobs : 32A (proportional to her size n shape)
GFE : 8.5

Total rating 8/10 (nice girl)

Thanks for the FR bro..! Glad you enjoyed your session!

Cheers!

-PreciousGem
Old 08-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
Tom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just applied to yr grp.

(T_T)
Old 09-06-2008, 03:29 AM
PreciousGem

****PINKY'S SLOTS FOR TODAY****

1PM to 9PM

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!

Happy bonking!

-PreciousGem
Old 09-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, posted my application in yr group liao...
Old 09-06-2008, 12:19 PM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarsemen View Post
bro, posted my application in yr group liao...
bro,

did you state your contact number n sbf nick? thanks for your interest in our lovely sg gems.. will approve your application in yahoo grp asap..

-PreciousGem
Old 09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
sgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks: 7/10 (cute, gnd schoolgirl type)
Body: 7/10 (just the way I like it, small and petite)
Boobs: 7/10 (proportional to her body)
BBBj: 8/10 (that tongue stud of hers work wonders)
French: -/- (i never french)
Painting: 8/10 (i seldom paint, but the pinkiness appealed to me, no smell)
Fj: 8/10 (though i am in a bad condition for FJ as i actually just finished a session with dfantasy's Milk the day before hehe but she's tight, didn't cum in FJ, told her to HJ for me till cum but it was no fault of hers, just that i cmi today lol...)
Shower: 6/10 (SOP)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly, accomodating, i wouldn't say gfe but more like good friends, though took 2 shots but only did 1 shot, rest of the time we tok cock, a funny gal who has her own aspirations, she's quite conscious of her looks which i guess normal for any gal and especially for her age.)
Overall: 9/10 (First time chiong locals, so personally i do not have a benchmark to compare, but this session doesn't feel commercial, doubled up with a cute, friendly, accomodating gal, i guess my rating is quite fair hehe)
RTF: Need to take some vit M.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
sgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol... got pts deducted after posting honest fr. anyways, pts dun really mean much to me
Old 10-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
paulburn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro, can pm me her contact? thanks
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 22
A_Nobody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pinky a few days ago. She looks like an Ah Lian but behavior is other wise.
When I opened the door, she was rather quiet and shy. Probably we did not have any chemistry. Proceeded to take a bath with her and followed by action.
After spending 10 minutes to set the mood, the physical connection was made. It lasted about 5 minutes when I blow my load.

Overall Rating

Looks : 6.5 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Nice and petite)
Boobs : 32A
GFE : 8

Total rating 8/10
Old 11-06-2008, 02:06 AM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Nobody View Post
Tried Pinky a few days ago. She looks like an Ah Lian but behavior is other wise.
When I opened the door, she was rather quiet and shy. Probably we did not have any chemistry. Proceeded to take a bath with her and followed by action.
After spending 10 minutes to set the mood, the physical connection was made. It lasted about 5 minutes when I blow my load.

Overall Rating

Looks : 6.5 (Lian type)
Body :7 (Nice and petite)
Boobs : 32A
GFE : 8

Total rating 8/10

thanks bro for the nice FR on pinky.. glad you enjoyed the session with her!

-PreciousGem
Old 24-06-2008, 03:23 AM
PreciousGem

PINKY'S IS BACK!!

****SLOTS FOR TODAY****

12PM to 9PM

Please PM us with your contact number and timing of booking to secure a slot early. Hurry before slots run out!!

Happy bonking!

Please note that Pinky will be called Adeline from now on

-PreciousGem
Old 24-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
doomsranger is Cool - loads of Potential

Is pinky underage also? How can we trust you since you admitted you had made a mistake wif your few other gals b4? I think not only you had lost your gals but also your reputation now. Gals moving from 1 stable to another is very common. I believe alot of bros still remember the war between Angelfighter and nato. Lots of personal attacks also and end of the day the poor gals suffer. I understand being a okt is not easy but if you cant be humble and cool minded like Bro TrueEnjoyment and Angelfighter, think your stay in sbf will be limited.

Note : You posted Fereine having menses 21/06/08 and you claimed you arrange a appt for her on tat day itself. Isnt it contradicting? Can your words be trusted? half a day of period?
Old 24-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
omg7799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some girls accept clients when having period, period also can bonk what who say cannot haha
Old 24-06-2008, 02:04 PM
PreciousGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsranger View Post
Is pinky underage also? How can we trust you since you admitted you had made a mistake wif your few other gals b4? I think not only you had lost your gals but also your reputation now. Gals moving from 1 stable to another is very common. I believe alot of bros still remember the war between Angelfighter and nato. Lots of personal attacks also and end of the day the poor gals suffer. I understand being a okt is not easy but if you cant be humble and cool minded like Bro TrueEnjoyment and Angelfighter, think your stay in sbf will be limited.

Note : You posted Fereine having menses 21/06/08 and you claimed you arrange a appt for her on tat day itself. Isnt it contradicting? Can your words be trusted? half a day of period?

bro doomsranger,

i admitted my mistake for the girls coz i was trying to be honest with bros here.. for pinky, i know she's of age coz when she started out her I/C has been checked by bros before.. i'm not trying to make any girls suffer, if you didnt notice i kept reinforcing that bros take care of the girls, even if they had gone to clover..

for the Fereine code red matter, she told us she was having menses on the 19/6 (she had a client that day but cancelled coz of her menses) and i posted code red on 21/6 when i came online early that morning.. that evening i was out with her and client msged asking if there's girls available.. she said her menses ended already (i was surprised, but since she said her period very irregular- sometimes 1-2 days sometimes 2 weeks so i choose to believe her) and she can take the client.. so let her take lors.. i dont see a problem here.. are you trying to say that code red is fabricated or that she didnt take client on sat? she did take a client on sat, as for code red she told me on the 19th and so thats e way it is lor.. bro i have a clear conscience here, and i believe that as long as i'm honest bros here will be magnanimous.. when i make mistake, i'll admit it.. but of coz, if any bros feel that they cant trust me, i do understand.. coz there are alot of senior okts who are much better, and i'm still new to the line too

anyway, thanks bro for your concern on this incident.. i do hope that the girls' business will not be affected..

-PreciousGem (sis zen)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread