The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dan Dan - 23 years old wild sexy SYT from Jiang Su

She is still around and number out to more bros. Hope to c FR soon.

Those who want her number, pls PM me or TS. Conditions apply.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

She is still around till 9th of tis month and number out to more bros. Hope to c FR soon.

Those who want her number, pls PM me or TS. Conditions apply.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Pm replied. Those who wanna try her act fast or else will miss the boat.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
Pm replied. Those who wanna try her act fast or else will miss the boat.
the boat go where?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
john_parquet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohn_parquet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is my overall rating for Dan Dan:

Look - 8/10 (Quite Pretty)
Boob - B-
Body - 8/10 (Nice Figure)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
Attitude - 5/10 (Talk less, rush for something.. f*** and go)
RTF - NO

DMG - $70

She will be leaving SG on 15th of AUG 08. She usually will be at LOR 24. you can drive there C C Look Look. I think that lane she is the most pretty 1. very obvious and easy to spot.

Contact: Dun have her contact, cos i happen to drive thru lor 24 and met her.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funlovingjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can i have her contact? like to try her this wkend
Old 02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
the boat go where?

Boat will sail back to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_parquet View Post

Look - 8/10 (Quite Pretty)
Boob - B-
Body - 8/10 (Nice Figure)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
Attitude - 5/10 (Talk less, rush for something.. f*** and go)
RTF - NO

DMG - $70

She will be leaving SG on 15th of AUG 08. She usually will be at LOR 24. you can drive there C C Look Look. I think that lane she is the most pretty 1. very obvious and easy to spot.

Are you sure you got the correct person.
Confirmed with her that she dont stand in GL.
What are you trying to prove
Old 02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

Dan Dan had told me she'd never stand at GL. In fact she's good family background, and it's worth every cents and a good investment to pamper yourself, in my opinion, if you are looking for value for your money.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

Bros, i think u may have write FR on the wrong person or wrong thread as everything u mention not tally at all or maybe u are writing a fake FR.

She will and she never stand at GL, those who tried her can verify for tat and her departure date here is totally not tally at all.

I have also verify with Bro QQ8899, none of us have pass u her number, so where u get the number from?

Old 04-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
john_parquet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohn_parquet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bros, i think u may have write FR on the wrong person or wrong thread as everything u mention not tally at all or maybe u are writing a fake FR.

She will and she never stand at GL, those who tried her can verify for tat and her departure date here is totally not tally at all.

I have also verify with Bro QQ8899, none of us have pass u her number, so where u get the number from?
bros,

I was driving along GL and happen to drive thru lor 24 and saw this pretty lady, asked her for price and she quoted $70. asked her to get in to my car.

I asked her what is ur name? and she replied "Dan Dan" and how old? 23yr old. are you 1985? replied: Yes i am. her birthday is on JUNE.

so when u going back? 15th of Aug 08.

If all are not tally then so sorry i might be wrong..
Old 05-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
bros,

I asked her what is ur name? and she replied "Dan Dan" and how old? 23yr old. are you 1985? replied: Yes i am. her birthday is on JUNE.

so when u going back? 15th of Aug 08.
It not tally at all, there is also another Dan Dan here by another bro, and don think the gal with the same name is the same gal.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:49 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Had her yesterday.

Have to thanz bro naka for sharing the number of this gem with me, here my humble FR.

This is my rating

Looks: 7/10 (fair lady with long hair)
figure:7/10
Body: 34B 25 34 ( nice body with nice sexy leg)
Frenching: yes, she does
Fingering: yes, she like it
BBBj: yes 7/10 ( she is good, slow and keep asking me like it a not)
Catbath: yes, allow me to paint her also
Fj: 8/10 (willing to please and very patient)
Overall : 8/10 (i can say is "worth the money")
Attitude: 8/10 (gf feeling, responsive and no rush)
Pussy: tight and very wet.
Damage: 70 + 20 room + tip 10 total 100
RTF: I will, not sure when

She seem to like riding very much.

happy bonking to all bro
Old 05-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Veteran Samster

This FR is based on my own encounter, u may have different view regarding it.

I was a hot afternoon and I have about 2hr to spare, was a bit of a last minute, so decide to give Dan Dan a call, she was ok and available so immediately get a room and waited for her.

The meeting:

A very good first impression I have, a slim and slightly fair young looking lady with a long
straight hair, at the same time with a nice short sexy dress. Nice and fair looking and got cute cute SYT look.It was fast and she straight climb onto the bed, as we had some frenching action there, after tat we proceed to shower.

In the shower:

Soap me from top to bottom, then did a long HJ with soap for me and ruba ruba plus nipple sucking during the shower, clean up my dick head and gave me a hot and cold bbbj during the shower, I almost cannot cum out, but I tahan it. She told me cannot resist liao, her sis is itchy down below, so I proceed to soap and clean her small sis for her in the pussy with some poking also. Then I left the shower, as she ask me to wait for her at the bed.

Action:

She started with catbath then after that proceed down to gave me a gd blow, very hardworking gal, do well to satisfy u. While my finger in already roaming at her already wet pussy, proceed in slowly with one then follow by another one slowly in and out thrust, she was moaning and her pussy was damn wet liao, told me she want the big rod to be in, so cap me and she ride on me, she can do good riding then change to missionary and then told me to do deeper as she had reach the climax liao, so change to doggie so I can gave a deep, fast and hard thrust, I double up my speed and go deeper, she moan even loader and happily then I off load at tat position. WOW, that was great, we mess up the whole bed sheet and also the bed position and also the bedsheet had wet little patches.

After that , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like her BF.. take a short rest.. Then we proceed to wash up.

Bring her down and sent her back then I go.It really left me a happy and satisfy man.

Here is my rating:

Name: Dan Dan
Looks: 7/10
Chemistry level: 9/10 (chatty and we can click well)
Height: 1.62 (my own estimation)
Weight: 46kg (my own estimation)
Body: 7/10 – slim, I think got 34B 25 34
Boobs: 7/10 – just nice for me, not too big and not too small.
BbbJ: 7/10 – slow and steady and hard with good suction and licking ball action
Frenching: yes, good kisser and no smell as she never smoke…
Pussy: hairy and also no smell, wet damn fast and tight.
CIM: Not sure if she do….
FJ: 8/10 – good moaning… veri gf feeling with various position
Overall : 7/10 an enjoyable bonk.
Service: 8/10 willing to please, very accommodating..
Damage: as stated plus tips

She is leaving our land tis weekend, so be fast and pls treat her nicely, those who want her and meet the condition as stated by TS, can PM me or TS for the number.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1