The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
PRC School Teacher Who teaches with Fire and Ice

Fancy a Primary school teacher who gives a solid ice/fire treatment?

Well, just had a good bonk with one this afternoon. Name is Xiao Tu Zhi as in little bunny.
Not a SYT and not a PDMM as well. Just a PRC here on tourist pass and of course to earn some $$$.
But her cheeky look grows on you and her frank and direct repartees coaxed the teenage cheekiness out of me as well. Anyway, here 's the little FR..

SMSed her my the rm number when I checked in and the 'ding-dong' came within 5 mins. Not tall, not fat and not slim either. Average build. Pretty pleasant. Hugged me and complimented me on my looks. Gees..why don't they ever try fresher line. Little bunny went on to fill up the kettle and prepared coffee and milo. Wanted to help her but was ordered to sit down on the bed and be prepared to be served like a king. She sat beside me - no acton yet - just leaning against me like GF. Started to tell me how she was a school teacher in Shengyang. That she is not married and taught me how to look at a woman's tits and pussy to confirm if she is married or given birth before. I listened on amused and with an idiotic grin ..She's treating me like her pupils, I thought. Anyway she speaks pretty well and not like your regular FL. Soon it was steaming..the kettle lah...hadn't even stripped yet..hehheh. Coffee and milo ready and she urged me to finish the drink. Oh well..what else can I say but "Yes, Teacher!" Only after I had finished the coffee did she allowed me to bath. This was a first for me.

In the shower, she produced her own soap lotion and used it to clean me up paying careful attention down south. Hmmm. Another first.
She stressed that hygiene is paramount. Picking up on that, I said she was right and that I must also clean her up thoroughly too. I soaped her perky boobs with nice pink nips and took my time rubbing her pussy. Pussy felt tight and looked wonderfully pinky fresh. Argghh the soft moans that emerged were music to my ears. When we were satisfied that the cleanliness part was in order, we dried up and got on to the bed. I was expecting a massage but no. Little bunny said she wanted me to feel good and relaxed first and then she will torture me later with her massage skills.

Oh..guess I better be an obedient pupil. Don't want to be punished by her. And indeed she made me felt good spenting much time with her tongue on my nipples before she navigate down south. Oh, I forgot to mentioned that the reason she wanted me to finish the drinks was becos she needed those cups to prepare the fire and ice treatment. And that was exactly what I got..several repetitions of that. There were also the bonus of balls licking and some AR.
Soon I was ready to erupt and told her that when cumming I just wanted her warm mouth and not to cum in fire or ice..she obliged and deep throated me whilst fingering my asshole. Geez..had to cum..just couldn't tahan anymore..She soaked it all in, then looked at me with her CFM look and asked me if I felt 'shuang ma?'. Sure, 'hao shuang ah lao shi'. Rested a while and wanted to go washed up. Again stopped by her..saying that should wait a bit longer before washing as it was not good for the didi..

She make me laid down with my head near the edge of the bed and proceed to give me the most soothinig head and facial massage I have ever had. It felt so good that I fell asleep and guessed she too slept as we were wakened up by the recept to say time was up..Huh? 2 hrs so fast ah! So didn't manage second shot. But sure had a good fire/ice blow and a good massage.

She asked me to intro bros to her and that she wanted to learn Juagen to serve bros better.

Here are the stats:
Face: 6.5 which grows on you.
Body: 7
Boobs : C with nice pink nips - not those droopy type.
BBBJ : 9 with several rounds of fire and ice.
CIM; Yes. 8
FJ : Didn't managed..I fell asleep form her massage..
Massage: 8 head and facial wwere especially soothing and relaxing.
GFE: 8
Damage: $60 + tips, 2 shots, 2 hrs. Rm and cd on you I had only shot due time constrain
RTF: Yes, to bonk her this time .. missed filling up her fresh pussy.

Brothers who want to experience her Fire/Ice CIM and soothing massage can pm me for contact. The usual protocol applies. Min 2 genuine FRs or sincere request for low pointer bros.

Last edited by JG_Vet; 27-07-2008 at 02:20 AM. Reason: typo
Old 27-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
vinkway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC School Teacher Who teaches with Fire and Ice

yo bro.. i am interested in her.. can i have her contat number.. Thanks...
Old 27-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
argosytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Can pm me her contacts? Thanks
Old 27-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid FR. Camp here liao .
Thx
Old 27-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redname View Post
upz u for the gd FR.

dnt mind pass me contact pls. thanks

Hi Bro Redname,

You have pm.

and Xie xie for the points.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

Dear Bros,

Received many PMs for ctc. As I do not log in often and I will need to screen through requesting bros' profile, please be patient.

To bros whose only posts were to ask for contacts, I say sorry.
It's not difficult to hunt down good FLs on your own.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Thanks for the contact. already call her for tomorrow morning slot . FR when deed is done . Upz u already .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 27-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
Thanks for the contact. already call her for tomorrow morning slot . FR when deed is done . Upz u already .
Have fun, dude. She said she gonna learn JG. You might be the first to check out her performance

Thanks for zi upzz..
Old 27-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Vet View Post
Damage: $60 + tips, 2 shots, 2 hrs.
my goodness... 60 for 2 shots with massage!!!??

ro,

May i ask how old is she?
Old 28-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
my goodness... 60 for 2 shots with massage!!!??

ro,

May i ask how old is she?

Aged: 33 yrs according to her..Based on zodiac being Rabbit, it should be accurate unless she is 45 trying to pass off 12 yrs younger.
She looks 30 + alright..
Old 28-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

Dear bros,

Would appreciate a pause in request for contacts as of now as more than 25 requests had been acceded to. Don't wanna affect her performance and attitude with too many bros bombarding her.

Will wait till we see some FRs before continuing.

Thanks
Old 28-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Thanks again Bro JG_Vet for her contact

FR as follows

Appearance - short , medium built milf with wavely hair and mole on nose. Overall acceptable. with b cup boobies

Age - 33 Year of Rabbit according to her ( looks like it ). well as long she dun look wrinkled up like a prune , who cares!

Her plus points - hygienic freak , baths you thoroughly and uses her own antiseptic for your palms and small bro. like her fire and ice treatment , her bbbj deep throat also quite good

Her minus points - stopped half way bbbj to answer a call. quite a letdown for my little bro :P but taught her a lesson by shotting my load suddenly into her mouth .she so shocked that she shallowed some ! Another thingy is that she never told me that she was on the verge of auntie period (some excretions already )on the phone ,so initially expected 2nd round with FJ . well asked her to massage me until time up paid her and left.

Overall experience okay for the price with cim. actually quite worth it if you go 2 round cim

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 28-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good fine bro.

cs
Old 28-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
Thanks again Bro JG_Vet for her contact

FR as follows
Overall experience okay for the price with cim. actually quite worth it if you go 2 round cim

Thanks Bro Jasdude for the frank and superduder quick FR. Will up you when I get the power
Old 28-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sloanejc65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro JG Vet

would like to have a go at her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1