The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool F Big Tits PRC MILF

I was walking along GL yesterday. Damn...just found out there was raid a few days back. No wonder so quiet along the street.
Just when I was about to give up my seat to visit my regular HC, spotted this MILF with heavy papayas hanging right infront of her. And I think she the can man, dare to hang out at this point of time. She sat down and asked me whether can I offer her a drink lah, saying weather very hot lah,..blah..blah...blah.
Immediately when she sat down, don't know is it purposely resting the papayas on the table for me to pluck or what. No time to talk much cock anymore, ask her what's d asking price. Acceptable offer and rush her to papaya Garden to taste the fruit.
Reached htl, quickly remove our clothing (I'll just go to straight the main course). inside bathroom, I just can't resist to grab that humongus boobs with foam on my both hands. Well, she's kinda play along, very accommodating. While playing with the twin towers from her back, she suddenly adjust my steelhorn and put in between her thighs and starts moving in and out. Ooh..d feeling with the soapy foam together is really good and heaven. God, she's one f bitch who knows how to make you high.
After a while, I came and continued to get busy with the twins.
2nd round was in bed, suck me real hard, finger her but didn't allow me to put in the finger. The sucking session is normal but she gets into action on top of me..whoa..the twins are just too huge for me to ignore. She requested to chg position and I finally bonked her missionary style with my both hands holding on to her boobs and mission accomplished.
Damage: $70/2 hrs/2 shots. Exclude HTL and CD.
Look: Presentable for a MILF
Attitude: Chatty and I'm comfortable with her.
RTF: Yes. I mean it.
Old 30-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyesthatdrift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F Big Tits PRC MILF

Hi,

Can I have her contact?

Thanks.
Old 30-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Bro what is her name? Is it Ahmei?
Old 30-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
batambird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like Ah Mei.
Old 30-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm.. BUt Ah mei usually not so bold to walk around that district and up to a guy especially at coffee shop.. Usually she will wait for calls and meet up instead.. Could be a new big tits gal around in G area.. Time for some new contacts..
Old 31-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Horlan2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh... Ah Mei, she hangs around, but she not so brave as to approach guys.
Might be another BIG BOOBS
Old 31-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Sounds like Ah Mei but, if it is not, then lets see who this new F cupper is...........
Old 03-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
spidersim_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Sounds like Ah Mei but, if it is not, then lets see who this new F cupper is...........
what is the damage for ah mei for two shot and i dun know whther u ppl ah mei is the f cup milf hanging around gl just curious as i got this f cup milf num from my friend and i try her service cat bath very shiok
fj is just plain
Old 03-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 17
viavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviavboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, Kindly PM me her hp nos ?

TkS qqq....
Old 03-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

nice found gem .... appreciate the ctc..

cheers
Old 03-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

I think bro i1papaya will never miss this thread.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
I think bro i1papaya will never miss this thread.
Hey Hey Hey.....

i1papaya is here....

Camp here first lah cos papaya still got many type mah. Beside need to do RTFs somemore. There are so many good papaya recently, so need to do wise spending of both Vitamin S and M since I'm also running low liao

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 03-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Hey Hey Hey.....

i1papaya is here....

Camp here first lah cos papaya still got many type mah. Beside need to do RTFs somemore. There are so many good papaya recently, so need to do wise spending of both Vitamin S and M since I'm also running low liao
He scared scally like real papaya hanging from tree
Old 03-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Jimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, there.

This is the A-mei. Still tot new found..haha. old papaya lar.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidersim_78 View Post
what is the damage for ah mei for two shot and i dun know whther u ppl ah mei is the f cup milf hanging around gl just curious as i got this f cup milf num from my friend and i try her service cat bath very shiok
fj is just plain
for 2 shots, I think it up to you and her. just give her more tips if you like her and if she gives good service or is nice to you. After all, she is a nice gal...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1