The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

can someone enlighten me pls?
when u screw their ass, no shit? how do they maintain no shit for whole nite?
Old 19-09-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIM JONG ll View Post
can someone enlighten me pls?
when u screw their ass, no shit? how do they maintain no shit for whole nite?
You thrust your hard cock deep into my tight ass whole night long, then u find out la....

If got shit hor, u send me to your North Korea most barren borders for exile as punishment lor...
Old 19-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential

ohkay...my army will be queuing up waiting for u..they'll fuck u silly and u can bath in their cum.
Old 19-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sure boh?? but u know something, I only want your hard cock n no one else cos U Are Kim Jong II, the supremacy that wield fear and authority down every one spine.

Imagine your hard cock deep inside my tight ass is like ME controlling U, which in turn, means My Slutty Tongue Is In Power!!

Last edited by cqueen; 19-09-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: wrong spelling of name
Old 19-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WHYuWorry? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
You thrust your hard cock deep into my tight ass whole night long, then u find out la....

If got shit hor, u send me to your North Korea most barren borders for exile as punishment lor...
Are u LB too?
Old 20-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYuWorry? View Post
Are u LB too?
Good morning WHYuWorry,

For a better understanding of who I really am deep inside, you may want to visit my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun" in this very same Section, that is if u care to worry.
Old 20-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYuWorry? View Post
Are u LB too?
No he's not a Ladyboy at all! He is a guy in drag! Go see his thread.

Quote:
you may want to visit my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun" in this very same Section.
You should do the same cqueen!!

By your own admission you have mentioned that you are NOT a commercial sex worker. This thread is about commercial LB sex workers! Since you're not, why the hell are you in here advertising yourself!!!!!

Get out of this thread and get back to your own thread!!!! Why? Your own thread boring issit!!!

Once again, this thread is about beautiful LB commercial sex workers... and you're not cqueen!!! You're a guy in drag!!! So stop polluting this LB thread with your pedantic vulgar proses!!!
Old 20-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

By your own admission you have mentioned that you are NOT a commercial sex worker. This thread is about commercial LB sex workers! Since you're not, why the hell are you in here advertising yourself!!!!!

Good morning to u,

Can u give strong supporting documentary evidence that I am 'advertising myself' here??

As much as I like to believe u are a mature guy, which proves to be otherwise, (judging from your wild accusations, u are more "womanly petty" than any of the LB/girls put together), its totally unacceptable and not within your jurisdiction to dictate to me whether I can freely express myself here, or for any matter, anywhere in this forum.

Get your bearing right - This thread shares information about Commercial Ladyboys and it does mean that it is totally out of bound to anyone who is not!! If this thread is designed only to cater to Commercial Ladyboys, then why is it not gazetted as 'highly restricted" and hence, only selected few can access it.

U may not be comfortable with me, that does not give u the right to be hostile, rude and unreasonable for whatever reasons. If your aim is to remind me about being mindful in this thread, surely there is a better and civilised way of doing so. I can assure you, I be grateful and definitely, more receptive to our suggestion.

In short, respect begets respect. It pays to be nice and civilised, not for anyone but for your self development.
Old 20-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
nikubird123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peace in this thread, my big brother KUKU bird is not happy about it and please rate it as 5 star too!

Anyone see my big brother KUKU BIRD???

The one in my AVATAR!!!
Old 20-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
[Get your bearing right - This thread shares information about Commercial Ladyboys and it does mean that it is totally out of bound to anyone who is not!! ]

And how exactly have you shared information about commercial Ladyboys"????

Quote:
Quote:
Imagine your hard cock deep inside my tight ass is like ME controlling U, which in turn, means My Slutty Tongue Is In Power!!
Quote:
For a better understanding of who I really am deep inside, you may want to visit my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun" in this very same Section, that is if u care to worry.
It's all about you what??? BOOMS! Haha. Not a single word about any commercial LBs

Last edited by Existentialism; 20-09-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Existentialism,

1. Your supporting quotes serves to depict me who perpetuates my self-motivated interest, without sharing any information about LB when I so rightly admitted that this thread is for that sole purpose.

2. Its very convenient for you to extract selectively those 'quotes', put them together and use them to support and strengthen your cause.

3. Bear in mind, these 'quotes' which u selectively extracted, are taken out of their context. In its full context, "You thrust your hard cock deep into my tight ass whole night long, then u find out la...." was used in jest to enlighten that samsters enquiry, and "Imagine your hard cock deep inside my tight ass is like ME controlling U, which in turn, means My Slutty Tongue Is In Power!! was meant to let him know that his tyranical nick is such an abusive and fearless one. I was merely redirecting that samster's curiousity of me by pointing out, " For a better understanding of who I really am deep inside, you may want to visit my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun" in this very same Section, that is if u care to worry."

4. Such selective extraction of 'quotes' by u when taken out of its context, do not serve to portray a fair and accurate picture of me. It is in fact baseless, baised and prejudical. If you choose to argue along the line that I am not sharing any form of information about LB, on the same token, u are also not contributing in any way and why are u here, leave alone giving a baseless, prejudiced picture of me??

5. We can go on and on debating about this matter. The crux of the matter is, if any samsters are offended and not comfortable with my contributions here for whatever reasons (which I duly respect and that does not mean I totally agree with him), I be more than receptive to listen to your feedback. All I ask for is a decent level of respect, courtesy and civilised feedback for my own reflection. Is that too much to ask??
Old 20-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sofakingsuite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. I absolutely love it when I read some of the very long posts available in this forum and realise that the writer tries extremely hard to sound bombastic. He (we know it's definitely not a she) appears to pull off the facade pretty well, until one spots the multiple grammatical errors. One word of advice: sometimes the lesser you write, the brighter you seem.

2. Look at the forum title: it's about changi LBs. If you're not a guy who's interested in paying the said LBs a visit or sharing a FR, or one of the changi LBs advertising their services, I suggest you take your lengthy posts somewhere else. Back to your own forum perhaps.
Old 20-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Question Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Is QiQI still around?
Old 20-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BonkingBoyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Is QiQI still around?
Who is QiQi? New LB in Changi Village?
Old 22-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 20
shawnieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershawnieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershawnieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershawnieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershawnieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ok bros i'm quite curious abt trying a LB for a long time but i think a BJ is as far as i will go for now. i'm not familiar in the CV scene so i would like to gather some advice.

firstly what would be the right timing to go down?? and how do i approch them? is it like how u do it in geylang?? what are the damage like and the procedures upon accepting?? do they do BJ or BBJ if BJ do i have to bring a CD?? and do they have manly voice??

Last but not least why do you guys perfer LB to women?? do they provide better BJ or services then girls??

i would like to apologise first if i have offended anyone on my above questions..

Cheers

My all time fav sex story (Read it i'm sure u won't regret it)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1