The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahjun18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperfury View Post
Sorry sorry. Forgot write place. No need PM, it's VS Salon!
Can know the location? I cannot find it on google
Old 03-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 21
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

Went to VS 2 days ago, and asked for 502. Took the RM240 package and here’s the review.

Face: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: B-cup
Legs: Sibei long and slender
Ear-cleaning: 5/10 (It’s like having piano-massage in both your ears for 5-minute?)
Face wash & mask: Just SOP
Hair wash: SOP again, nothing to shoutout
After a simple drying up my hair, here comes the main show:
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10, with enough suction power and maintaining eye-contact
CIM: 10/10 Will thrill my small-head after a few seconds of the explosion to maintain the song-ness.
Tip: RM30 for her hard work
RTF: Yes, but will try out other girls first.

Please refer to #46 post for address and directions. Do not ask me for the location.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Tried VS Salon a couple of days back.‘it’s really a new setup, some workers are still doing minor touch up work and moving in furniture, but operations are smooth. Booked in advance for 665 as I saw she is one of the more popular ones in the TG chat.

Face: 9 (pre-milf, but pretty. Looks better with her hair down)
Figure: 8 (slight tummy fats)
Boobs: B
Services: Good, she is very thorough and patient, makes sure to finish each part of the process completely and not rushed. In fact, I took the 45min package and the whole process took about 70mins (including the CIM part)
BBBJ/CIM: Slightly above average. I took abit of time to shoot but she was consistently and patiently going at it to make it happen. Some minus points that her head faced away from me when she did the duty (presumably so I can rabba her easily), and limited tongue work on the head.
RTM: Maybe but will check other stylists first
Old 08-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Tried this VS Salon for the 1st time today. Was randomly assigned 666 but you can fish tank here. I chose not to.

Face: 7/10 she looks young but chao lao

Figure and boobs: 8/10 great figure, firm ass. One of the nicer boobs Ive seen but cannot touch nipple and cannot zhut. Such a shame.

Ssrvices: 10/10 Every step was done professionally. 45mins really cannot finish everything but the ML was nice enough to take her time for each step. I did not feel rushed at all. Total duration 1h+

GFE: 0/10, super commercial, super professional, 0 conversation. I don’t really mind it cuz this is not a fuck joint, more like a cum and go joint. Anyway with the mask and shaving cream while she has a blade to your throat, can’t really talk much also.

Bbbj/cim: 8/10 Great suction, great rhythm, no teeth, not much variation. Pretty good overall, nothing much to complain, nothing to shout at either. Can go a long time without complaining. She’s just like a robot doing her job.

Rtm: Sure! When i wanna be pampered and lie down do nothing. 666 is a failsafe, Can’t go wrong but maybe after trying others 1st.
Old 08-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Dear all bros,
Any hair wash / Facial with special services in Singapore here?
Mind sharing?
Thank you.

Rgds,
James
Old 10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Tried and confirm it's a good experience, unique and exciting once go up to individual room for hair wash.

Didn't make any booking so when I reach there, a parade was done for me to make my choice.

Chose a lady and later got to know she is 666.
Figure super good.

Manicure, facial shave, ear digging and shampooing all done professionally. By this point already about 35mins spent.

Then was brought up to L2 room. Room nicely done and very new and clean. Told to lie down to wash off the shampoo. At the same time facial wash also.

After wash hair and facial wash, comes the exciting part.

I can hear her removing her clothes, then she remove my berms.

Wa.... Too excited thinking back.. you just have to go experience it. Overall bbbj cim was good and alot of pattern. Not the rushing to finish type. Did autoroam all over. No rejection.

Finished the deed and process to clean up and then feet wash.

Lastly, blew dry my hair and style it then went out a happy man.

Overall very very good experience and worth the money. Although if you go to spa, probably 268rm can get u one shot fj, but here for slightly lesser then 268rm can buy you a really special experience.

Will surely come back to try others.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:37 AM
Not Activated

Primo168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro! Kindly share contact
Old 11-01-2024, 03:47 AM
Not Activated

Hello bro kindly pm location pls

Quote:
Yesterday went to a JB salon

Seated at a chair. Girl about 28. VN. Low cut, huge white boob almost drop out.

First was the ear digging. She wore freaking forehead lamp torch like going to bat caves to explore. She was visibly shocked and excited to see the insides of my ears. She used 4-5 professional tools and started digging. One big piece, I can really hear the ripping out of the wax from the walls. She was like showing the ton of wax to the 2 other ladies beside us.

Followed by shaving with a disposable shaver with cream.

Then she checked my nose for hair.

Shampoo was next. Good rub and a quick neck massage. Then we proceed upstairs to wash hair.

Laid flat on the hair wash seat. She started rinsing my hair then wrapped my hair with a towel. Next was a facial wash then she put a moisturising face mask on my face.

Interesting part lai liao.

Without warning, she unzipped and pulled off my berms. Wiped thoroughly and proceeded to suck rigorously. Let go in her mouth, she took it like a champion.

Me still without pants, she prepared a tub of warm water to soak my feets. Then she squat there and clean the feet.

Dressed up, sat at another 90° chair where she blow my hair dry.

Left happy. 240 RM 45mins (I extended cos my ears alone took 30mins).

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
slarkmeetlina is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro PM Pls will be going in tonight~ appreciate
Old 12-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jamesbeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhugo999 View Post
Thx bro for contact 😉
Hi bro can I have contact?
Old 12-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillfull in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha
Hi bro please share contact
Old 13-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveanicedayok View Post
Took the 150min package today. Really good massage done by syt viet. Better than alot of other thai massages offered in massage joints

Clean joint

Like the other bro said, lady boss gpod chatter. If only she provides off menu items well you cant get everything
Hi bro on place please
Old 13-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Not Activated

Hi bro, kindly share contact
Old 16-01-2024, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sharingic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try out this new place. There are a few good looking ones so I just pick 1, found out later she's indon. Damn well put together, pretty face on a slim body w sexy enhanced tits, coupled w a friendly demeanor and hardworking attitude. No. 490
Old 16-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

LoveV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yesterday went to a JB salon

Seated at a chair. Girl about 28. VN. Low cut, huge white boob almost drop out.

First was the ear digging. She wore freaking forehead lamp torch like going to bat caves to explore. She was visibly shocked and excited to see the insides of my ears. She used 4-5 professional tools and started digging. One big piece, I can really hear the ripping out of the wax from the walls. She was like showing the ton of wax to the 2 other ladies beside us.

Followed by shaving with a disposable shaver with cream.

Then she checked my nose for hair.

Shampoo was next. Good rub and a quick neck massage. Then we proceed upstairs to wash hair.

Laid flat on the hair wash seat. She started rinsing my hair then wrapped my hair with a towel. Next was a facial wash then she put a moisturising face mask on my face.

Interesting part lai liao.

Without warning, she unzipped and pulled off my berms. Wiped thoroughly and proceeded to suck rigorously. Let go in her mouth, she took it like a champion.

Me still without pants, she prepared a tub of warm water to soak my feets. Then she squat there and clean the feet.

Dressed up, sat at another 90° chair where she blow my hair dry.

Left happy. 240 RM 45mins (I extended cos my ears alone took 30mins).

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.
Pm location and contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1