The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Are Uber/Grab drivers making decent income?

Cab driver more relax leh. my house kopi shop got all the taxi uncles at night playin cards and gambling. Thats how relaxed they are.

You are better off retired as taxi driver, at least you pay diesel money, rental now cheaper due to the Transcab losing drivers and also u can take any customer.

If customer zhao cab, u lock the door drive him to police station. He threaten to hurt u, u just bang the taxi at high speed, make sure u two tong gui yi jing. At least taxi damage cheaper to pay than rental car or expensive car.

Either way, cabby drivers got more ways to earn money, just not as convenient to get customers.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
Yahoo News:

A couple with toddler broke a Grab car's wind shield wiper after driver refused to fetch them cos he doesn't have a toddler car seat.

Quote: {Land Transport Authority rules require all children under the height of 1.35m travelling in private vehicles, including private-hire cars, to use child safety restraints. Taxis are exempt from this requirement.

“Grab recommends all passengers to bring their own child safety restraints but also understand that there are times when they do not have a child safety restraint on hand. At such times, passengers can use our GrabTaxi service,” added the spokesman.}

This driver followed LTA's rigid law.

Grab's spokesman asked pax to bring own child seat!

Wtf?! 🤡

Driver should report police .
that wan is call vandalism .
Got caning one
________
Don't exchange points caning ma
Old 31-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Cab driver more relax leh. my house kopi shop got all the taxi uncles at night playin cards and gambling. Thats how relaxed they are.

You are better off retired as taxi driver, at least you pay diesel money, rental now cheaper due to the Transcab losing drivers and also u can take any customer.

If customer zhao cab, u lock the door drive him to police station. He threaten to hurt u, u just bang the taxi at high speed, make sure u two tong gui yi jing. At least taxi damage cheaper to pay than rental car or expensive car.

Either way, cabby drivers got more ways to earn money, just not as convenient to get customers.
Very common la.

Many cabbies like this especially night shift.

They kaopeh no business but instead of cruising looking for business, they hang around to tcss. Only thing they don't do is drink

Most won't net 3k a month n kaopeh but don't work to earn more

_______
Exchange points contradict ma
Old 01-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaplamparlarzap View Post

Mr clone arsenal168, are you done with your nonsense tirade ???

Trying to destroy our country again by asking LTA to remove rigid safety laws ???
Usually i won't bother to respond to idiotic comments with no substance.

But since i m sipping my hot coffee n quite free now, shall entertain u a bit.

If you r a naive, hot blooded syt, i forgive u😜

If you r a childish old fart, then fuck off😏

My view on a stupid LTA law in your opinion will destroy my country. Well...guess i should repent then.

In parallel comparison, by your standard, MPs Palmer & David Ong should give up their citizenships n leave the country for giving the government a bad name?😵

But i won't demand that nor give them names cos i m a logical, mature adult unlike u😎
Old 03-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

UBER worldwide has made millions of dollars of losses. This was reported in the newspapers a few days ago.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fookyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uber or grab IMO is more for retirement.. it's not a stable full time job as gov law or company policy might change anytime and the time invested is gone..

For retirement.. say u earn $400 (nett) per week it's good enough? Only do peak hours say total 4 hrs a day for 6 days a week?

Just my 2 cents..
Old 04-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine View Post
Taxi drivers, if hardworking, also not too bad one.

A cab driver once showed me his income for the month, around $7k!
yes i agree..

a cab driver once showed me his income for the day, explaining in detail after minus this minus that.. profit over $200..
Old 14-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

taxi driving is not an easy career. Don't be naive

Sharin my perspertive from my dad who drove 20 years of taxi

grab drivers - $1500 a month

less than 1 year taxi driver - lose money

more than 1 year experience - $1500 - $1800 8 hrs shift

more than 10 years (like my dad) - $3000, good months like christmas $4000

very very chiong and very experienced - $5000 (but must take into account of $2000 forfeit everytime you get into serious accident)
Old 15-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 13
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
I once talked to a taxi uncle and was told that being Uber/Grab driver exclusively is much harder than a licensed one. Main thing being that Uber/Grab drivers can't pick up passengers from taxi stands and roadside. So they have to take bookings only. And that will take place mainly only during peak hours or some really ulu places. It's not so rosy as painted by some high earners, which are more exceptions than the norm.
True. Very hard to earn as a uber/grab driver
Old 16-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I drive a toyota camry and i did some calculation before as i am trying to offset the cost of my car by working additional load.

However it seems very hard to break even. Have to factor in wear and tear, insurance, possible accidents and also the fact that you cannot solicit for customers on the streets. So this is non workable for most of us actually. Besides, this marketplace is getting increasingly crowded with the bad economy no no point trying at all
Old 16-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
goodheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubviivaa View Post
I drive a toyota camry and i did some calculation before as i am trying to offset the cost of my car by working additional load.

However it seems very hard to break even. Have to factor in wear and tear, insurance, possible accidents and also the fact that you cannot solicit for customers on the streets. So this is non workable for most of us actually. Besides, this marketplace is getting increasingly crowded with the bad economy no no point trying at all
Heard the market very bad. Many taxis reported dropped or no clients.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
coldliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheart View Post
Heard the market very bad. Many taxis reported dropped or no clients.
Heard that too.
Old 22-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellboy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I used to drive taxi for about almost 3 years. 1st month net profit 3k. Hours put in 6pm to 2am for monday to thursday 8hrs. Friday n saturday 6pm to 3am 9hrs.every month profit increase working hours i cut down to 7 hrs from mon to thurs. Started to take saturday off n worked friday n sunday averaging 8 hrs.after first 3 months my average profit till i stoped driving was 4.5k, max i hit 5k for 6 months.

Taxi driving can earn money, its not about just hardwork. You must use booking apps, know where traffic jams are , flights arrive what time (instead waiting in q for 90 mins n make noise if passeger say go pasir ris n tampines lol), dnt pick destination and mode of payment, find out what time shift ends in certain industrail or biz park etc etc.

With all this info, you can make at least 4k net profit per month after about first 3 months of driving. I was a relief driver and e only other taxi driver i know was my hirer if u guys cn get my drift.

Its good if you can get regular customers,so you can ardy look for an advance booking on ur app. I used to have a regular, puggol to tuas b4 i reach tuas 95% i got an advance booking from tuas to city.

Luck plays a part too. U can be in orchard with so many ppl but no wants a cab, u cn b in lim chu kang and a worker from e dorm nearby cn flag your cab go mbs lol

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ps always remb to take 10 to 15min break after max 2 hour driving.if not zombie.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 8
zaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Either LTA change this rigid law or Uber/Grab dictate that all their drivers must have child seats in their vehicles to cater to pax with toddlers.

LTA should explain why Taxis are exempted while Uber/Grab have to follow this law.

Imagine yourself carrying a child seat around in a shopping centre etc? Make no sense.

I bet a lot of Uber/Grab driver ignore this law. If not they lose easily 20-30% business. Offend pax some more.

You the bloody clone sabo king always hiding behind the tortoise shell from the foreign media industry 24/7 365 days stirring shit trying to create chaos for Singaporean !!!

You want LTA to explain, explain my lampar you want ???
Old 22-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 8
zaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yahoo News:

A couple with toddler broke a Grab car's wind shield wiper after driver refused to fetch them cos he doesn't have a toddler car seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermmet View Post
Very true, under PAP we became a very well organized CUNTRY
Spot on bloody clone !!!

Now trying to promote your foreign trash News site ???

Its all trash, rubbish and waste from this trash News site !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1