The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nvb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried Una this week.

Language: passable english, she keeps calling me darling which was sweet

Location: Discreet and convenient, very near MRT. Nice room with shower and proper massage bed

Looks: Decent for her age, milfy

Body: a bit chubby but with solid boobs

Nuru: Put in a lot of effort and had lots of slippery fun. Not a big fan of the HJ with nuru though as it's a bit too lubricated to put decent pressure.

Massage: solid effort and good technique but she started to use her phone quite a bit. Even answered a call, although she apologised for it. That was quite sian. She does have a nice heat pad machine that she uses though.

Sensual: nothing to shout about, quite generic

Gfe: perhaps to make up for using her phone she made a decent effort to chit chat, compliment and call me darling. Gave snacks and a drink at the end which was nice.

Rtm: probably not, I really don't like hp usage during the massage.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7130 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellomarsh View Post
Language: Conversational English, kept calling me darling in a very sweet way
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb123 View Post

Calling everyone darling is her SOP... lol
Old 13-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=636226

Thought of trying Karen. Ive got mix feelings with this one.

Looks: 6 - late 30s
Boobs: B/ Small lah eh
Body: Quite thin

Nuru: 6. Requested it since its my first time trying. Dont know how to feel. Like at one point i feel like theres not enough oil while the other, im glad she didnt put much cause washing it off is really tough. I expected a lot of some reason but its just B2B with oil and nothing much. Her body goes up and down and thats it.

Massage: 5. Asked her how long have she been in this line. 7 years. I felt like 7 months. She focused so much on my shoulder area and back. I think ive got cramp around that area after the massage.

JG: 2. FUCKING PAINFUL. Too short (and thankful its short too) I think ive got scars on my balls. She was like releasing anger towards me and showing no mercy. She was pressing the balls and the penis so hard with her nails. I even had a cut from her nails on my penis. How i know? when i shower after the massage, my dick was in pain.

HJ: 6. Nothin to much no nothing just hand move up down.

GFE: 7. She tries to make convo and talk.

Roam: Everywhere but no digging.

EXTRA -

Usage of phone: During Nuru, she did not use cause she said her hands are oily. During massage i opted for finger press (no oil). Omg bad decision. She almost spent 15-20 min in total on her phone. I could have asked for another Nuru massage with that time sia. And also because of that, JG was cut short. She say no time. (FUCKING THANKFUL for some reason)

RTM: No way. With this cut on my penis, its $160 down the drain.
Old 13-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7426 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenyet0 View Post

Nuru: 6. Requested it since its my first time trying. Dont know how to feel. Like at one point i feel like theres not enough oil while the other, im glad she didnt put much cause washing it off is really tough. I expected a lot of some reason but its just B2B with oil and nothing much. Her body goes up and down and thats it.

I thought for Nuru has to use Nuru gel instead of oil.

Probably you should give Anqi a try. It was those Nuru gel that was being used. Very sextifying when Anqi whole body grinding on top of mine.
Old 14-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
I thought for Nuru has to use Nuru gel instead of oil.

Probably you should give Anqi a try. It was those Nuru gel that was being used. Very sextifying when Anqi whole body grinding on top of mine.
Holy crap. My bad. She used Nuru Gel. Not oil. Idk how to edit. Hope people read this ._.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb123 View Post
Tried Una this week.

Location: Discreet and convenient, very near MRT. Nice room with shower and proper massage bed

Looks: Decent for her age, milfy

Body: a bit chubby but with solid boobs

Nuru: Put in a lot of effort and had lots of slippery fun. Not a big fan of the HJ with nuru though as it's a bit too lubricated to put decent pressure.

Massage: solid effort and good technique but she started to use her phone quite a bit. Even answered a call, although she apologised for it. That was quite sian. She does have a nice heat pad machine that she uses though.

Sensual: nothing to shout about, quite generic

Gfe: perhaps to make up for using her phone she made a decent effort to chit chat, compliment and call me darling. Gave snacks and a drink at the end which was nice.

Rtm: probably not, I really don't like hp usage during the massage.
Agree with The MR here..same as my experience
Old 14-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Massage: 5. Asked her how long have she been in this line. 7 years. I felt like 7 months. She focused so much on my shoulder area and back. I think ive got cramp around that area after the massage.

JG: 2. FUCKING PAINFUL. Too short (and thankful its short too) I think ive got scars on my balls. She was like releasing anger towards me and showing no mercy. She was pressing the balls and the penis so hard with her nails. I even had a cut from her nails on my penis. How i know? when i shower after the massage, my dick was in pain.

EXTRA -

Usage of phone: During Nuru, she did not use cause she said her hands are oily. During massage i opted for finger press (no oil). Omg bad decision. She almost spent 15-20 min in total on her phone. I could have asked for another Nuru massage with that time sia. And also because of that, JG was cut short. She say no time. (FUCKING THANKFUL for some reason)

Fully agree with MR here..luckily I didn't take JG and saved my balls...haha

Last edited by Massagelover82; 15-01-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just shared the spa details for liusha with a whole bunch of bros on PM. Dont forget to share the love and give me some points :-) (and share some fun spas with me).
Old 15-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:

EXTRA -

Bro, true JG doesn't not involve nails digging into the meat. Think you got a bad experience there.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

nylon98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellomarsh View Post
First ever MR for me so please be kind 😅

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/

Tried her about few weeks ago. Here's a summary:

Location: Convenient, easy to reach from MRT, walkable distance. Definitely discreet.
Looks: 7/10. Not a SYT, more milf-ish. Wasn't quite attracted when first stepped in but her looks grew on me alot.
Boobs: B maybe bordering C. Perfect size for me.
Massage: 6/10 for body massage, 9/10 for nuru. The nuru was simply awesome, the way she rubs her body on you, made me shoot damn fast. Her body massage wasn't quite there, too fast for and could've spent more time.
Language: Conversational English, kept calling me darling in a very sweet way
HJ: 7/10 First shot during nuru damn good, 2nd shot I think she was tired alr so wasn't that good, but still got technique.
Service: 8/10 Very clean room, attached bathroom. She uses a proper massage bed with separate mattress(?) for nuru. Staying alone in the apartment.
GFE: 8/10 Very sweet and she'll keep teasing you

RTM:Not for massage, but definitely for nuru
Arranged a meeting yesterday evening, followed the instruction to her place and then..nothing. Texted her, called her, eventually 25min after we supposed to meet she texted me - she's at work??
I guess, this can always happen but at least notify me or something.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylon98 View Post
Arranged a meeting ....followed the instruction ...nothing. Texted ....called... eventually 25min after we supposed to meet she texted me - she's at work??
Probably the earlier customer could be late and she therefore simply push your appointment forward without informing you. This is a bad habit of many
PRC's here and should not be tolerated. They arrange appointment too close to each other .This girl has been here for years and should know better.

You should post under Si bei Bad bonk thread
Old 16-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

quinouster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylon98 View Post
Arranged a meeting yesterday evening, followed the instruction to her place and then..nothing. Texted her, called her, eventually 25min after we supposed to meet she texted me - she's at work??
Did a similar thing to me last year...claimed she had a powerfailure and asked me to come back an hour later.

Best to avoid her
Old 16-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kongket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

EXTRA -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Fully agree with MR here..luckily I didn't take JG and saved my balls...haha
Second that. Never again.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nvb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Calling everyone darling is her SOP... lol
LOL, yeah it's probably one of the first English word girls in this trade learn.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongket View Post
Second that. Never again.
Let blacklist her and skip her. 😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1