The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Villa gal can don't go back to Villa after no booking meh? She so rich to book a Hotel room just to rest?? So happening
Pai sei hor.
You never tio before but what happened was true.
Understand from the girl got good customer will pay for
Her anything. But a more old man than me.

Haha you always meet with road runner bi bi.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Ahaha, you guys d experience so funny weh, you guys seduced the girl until fall for you all until like that meh.

The girl I took in my previous trip, she told me that 1 SG guy say want to bring her back to SG to married, say will give her 20juta. LOL
Old 23-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Haha Bro.
I was scare lo because she was so crazy.
She was crying in front of villa people cos I only booked her
A day.
Wa Lao I really scare lo.

I had girl that I don't know looking for me at my hotel. Later she admitted had crush on me after seeing me chatting w her friend. Gave me her 1st bj n let me do her when having mens spend night me.
No $$$ asked, I bought her a Garfield stuff toy n transport money. Rare encounter not to missed.

Hahaha...if I were u I be delighted instead of scared n ill book her again. Good time guaranteed. By the way how much u tip her?
Old 23-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

From the frs, so many funny cases with booking girls at balai. Getting so complicated.
Old 23-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Ahaha, you guys d experience so funny weh, you guys seduced the girl until fall for you all until like that meh.

The girl I took in my previous trip, she told me that 1 SG guy say want to bring her back to SG to married, say will give her 20juta. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
From the frs, so many funny cases with booking girls at balai. Getting so complicated.
When rare opportunity come, grab it or regret later. The GFE is so much different.
Just handle it properly.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I had girl that I don't know looking for me at my hotel. Later she admitted had crush on me after seeing me chatting w her friend. Gave me her 1st bj n let me do her when having mens spend night me.
No $$$ asked, I bought her a Garfield stuff toy n transport money. Rare encounter not to missed.

Hahaha...if I were u I be delighted instead of scared n ill book her again. Good time guaranteed. By the way how much u tip her?
I tipped her 300k only. Because I have no little feel for her even she was so crazy over me.
She bought a Marlborough for me so minus 22k.
Haha.
The type of feel is really different.
Moreover she is a pretty milf that's why got 2 customer so crazy over her.
Treated her very well.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes you got the right villa.
She is a nice girl trust me.
I mean some issues is other thing.
Check with your driver.

Is this the girl u guys talking abt?
Old 23-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post

Is this the girl u guys talking abt?
I am not sure, because I just barely remember her face. Looks kinda similar if my memory serve me right.

You booked her before? How was it?
Old 24-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

For info for any bros who want to travel on cny period.

Aston full
Paradise full
21 almost full
Old 25-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I tipped her 300k only. Because I have no little feel for her even she was so crazy over me.
She bought a Marlborough for me so minus 22k.
Haha.
The type of feel is really different.
Moreover she is a pretty milf that's why got 2 customer so crazy over her.
Treated her very well.
U r a generous guy bro..300k tip for a girl u don't really fancy.
More crazy good times to come.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

which villa is the girl? dont tell me its the last house again.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
andiwjy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I am not sure, because I just barely remember her face. Looks kinda similar if my memory serve me right.

You booked her before? How was it?
Her body is good and cunt still very tight. Only problem is damn lansi at 1st but as usual when we use the power of money then she will become a lovely cat...
Old 25-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiwjy18 View Post
Her body is good and cunt still very tight. Only problem is damn lansi at 1st but as usual when we use the power of money then she will become a lovely cat...
Haha, of course still tight lor.

Fuiyoo. You sure tips her a lot to turn her into your lovely cat.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vzionaries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, any guys wanna join me going on 4 feb sat. Back on mon. Can pm me
Old 30-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster