The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
So end of the day, we are the pay master and they provide the service. If the said service is not as mentioned and we chose to go, then why are we complaining?

Am not speaking up for her only but also for the rest of the MLs who doesn't go nude.. They state their service and price. If you can take it, go for it. If not, then don't kp say non nude or cannot 4g. Everyone is entitled to their choice. For me, I know I will not RTM her as much as before but I don't blame her coz it is stated clearly.

Obviously the word NUDE massage is on the ad.

Last edited by snakeking87; 23-01-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
LOL....u are not the only one. cheers bro.
dio bao already. Don't expect same services anymore.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
If really tio bao already, then just let her man take care and provide for her financially. Why should bros here be queuing up to subsidise him in providing for her, and be served by a FC ML in return (while he gets to enjoy the benefits solely)?

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-01-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try summer
http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Massage still as good, check if the strength was OK.

As previously posted, looks 80%.
$100 where to find and her hot water mouth works is not to be missed.
Agree 100%. The mouth works still send shivers down my spine (the right way ) every time I visit. A sure reason to be in the RTM list plus she looks cute.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
My 2 cents, fully clothed ML should only charge clean massage price -- $40-$50 per hour, and they must be able to provide a proper massage as well, which is what you get at clean joints. What justification do they have to charge $100 or more? These FC MLs are taking us as carrot heads.
Agree on that. FC only can fetch $50 per hour standard massage shop rates.

Reason why I skip the massage parlors near my place long ago is that the standard is getting worse, young girls who play piano, fully clothed and up charge you for prostate massage plus tips.

End up you pay sky high prices for prostate massage (whether the massage decent or not) with a HJ ending with extreme limitations. Reasoning is that if you engage a freelance ML who can do a decent massage, give good sensual, good roaming for $100-110, that makes it much more worthwhile and at the same time you get your stressed up back fixed.

So back to FC MLs who do piano massage, limitations to only touching leg then might as well go work in a massage shop lah. Not worth the money in this case at all.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7925 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any bros try before Barcelona from sgfoxy? Photos looks good but is blurred out and for $120 for 1hj seems a bit ex so have my doubts
My MR for Barcelona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

Look: 9/10. Chio with a bit of ang mo look. Sharp face features
Body: 9/10. Tall and curvy. D cups
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 8/10. HDLY, BM.
GFE: 8/10. She has no issue in English conversation. She does speak a bit of mandarin too.
Damage: $120
RTM: Fast hand fast leg before she RTV.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If really tio bao already, then just let her man take care and provide for her financially. Why should bros here be queuing up to subsidise him in providing for her, and be served by a FC ML in return (while he gets to enjoy the benefits solely)?
Rule of being bao...when the novelty level dropped the amount of allowances also dropped. To make up the difference she will need to peddle the trade which she does best. But on her carrot/SD's condition that she dun do it nude and there is no extreme services. BTW this is only what i surmises with some logical thinking. & of course with a bit of previous sad experience that i had. That was history though.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My 2 cents, fully clothed ML should only charge clean massage price -- $40-$50 per hour, and they must be able to provide a proper massage as well, which is what you get at clean joints. What justification do they have to charge $100 or more? These FC MLs are taking us as carrot heads.
Support Support. Dont be carrot and pay $100 or more for FC MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Quote:
Agree. Just let her man continue to take care of her. No need for us to subsidies him for his own enjoyment.

BTW, I also means all tio bao MLs/FLs. No need any of us to subsidies their own man. See my post for other ML that all thought have RTC.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 23-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rule of being bao...when the novelty level dropped the amount of allowances also dropped. To make up the difference she will need to peddle the trade which she does best. But on her carrot/SD's condition that she dun do it nude and there is no extreme services. BTW this is only what i surmises with some logical thinking. & of course with a bit of previous sad experience that i had. That was history though.
Take it easy bro, take it easy.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
if tio bao and services drop then we just no need to visit her lo business drop and let her SD if he can take care of her financially ....if can't then she might back to her standard services again
Old 23-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rules of being Bao means she step down from advertising and been taking care of exclusively. There is no such thing as being half fuck bao.

Fully clothed mls are to be banned from working because they spoil the industry market rates affecting other sectors on Geylang, fls and spas. It's better for them to go home to allow new girls a chance to come in. They are all hogging in here like fucking pests many years preventing new visas from approval.

There should be thorough cleansing of mls industry to allow new ones to come in. If can't work properly then don't work.

They always like to claim fully booked and act as though businesses is damn good. The most bullshit thing I ever tested by asking one of okts to do a trial test the results are negative.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 23-01-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
OK fair enough...conclusion is CASSIE only allows 1G roaming of her legs. Fully clothed throughout. Touching of boobs & other parts are forbidden.

The discussion stops here.
Totally agree.

Hopefully all bros don't mistaken my intention..

So if this is what they offer for their price, then skip loh. There are tons of others out there who is hunger for our $$. No point compare their service before and now or whatsoever. Not as if we are looking for wife. We are looking for the best of our bucks
Old 23-01-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Totally agree.

Hopefully all bros don't mistaken my intention..

So if this is what they offer for their price, then skip loh. There are tons of others out there who is hunger for our $$. No point compare their service before and now or whatsoever. Not as if we are looking for wife. We are looking for the best of our bucks
In order to avoid such FC ML ... I always ask them beforehand on sms are they willing to bare their top for me to suck their tits ... if they chose not to reply. I'd pass as simple as that ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 23-01-2017 at 04:05 AM. Reason: via sms
Old 23-01-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get this. How does being bao got anything to do with the service quality. If she can deliver quality service, she then deserves to be praised.

There are so many more fucked-up masseuses who massage so piano and HJ like beating a dead rabbit have been ranked by you guys as "tier-1". What you guys gotta say about that?
Old 23-01-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Fully clothed mls are to be banned from working because they spoil the industry market rates affecting other sectors on Geylang, fls and spas. It's better for them to go home to allow new girls a chance to come in. They are all hogging in here like fucking pests many years preventing new visas from approval.
Some bros are OK with FC masseuses. Although their market is niche, I don't see why the masseuses should be blemished.

What spoils the market are the dishonest advertisers who claim services which can never been delivered by the masseuses. What's even worst are the fake reviews posted everywhere with the only intention to con the inexperienced cheongsters!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1