The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

First & foremost welcome back bro.

I remember u leaving spore.

Loved reading ur posts filled with excitement.

Hope the regulars will remember u n say hi.

After ur relocation i rarely checked in here..

While u were there, u shd hv posted On n off so ppl wld know n remember u.

Anyway m glad ur back

Happy new yr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Greetings fellow Rowell LB lovers and a Happy New Year to all.

I hope you guys are doing alright and 2011 was a good year for you.

It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread, ever since I started working overseas. I have been pretty busy but I do from time to time lurk in Sammyboy to see what's happening with Rowell and the other ladyboy scenes in Singapore. When I do go back I always make a trip to Rowell to see what's new with the place.

FYI, I am working in Bangkok, the asian ladyboy capital. Crazy, right? There's good and bad though. Good: Able to find the most attractive and beautiful ladyboys of Bangkok and Pattaya and pound their asses! Bad: I'm getting poorer!

I got a ton of photos but since this is the Rowell thread it may not be appropriate for me to share. What do you think?

Well, it's late now and time for me to hit the sack. Before I leave, here's a link of my latest photos. I took them during last week's New Year's Eve party in Nana Plaza, Bangkok. You can see some pics of the ladyboys from Obsession, Cascade and Temptation. Sorry, I am not a fan of Casanova so no pics.

http://filefap.com/browse/rumpranger1/99767_LxWPJ

Hope the link works. RumpRanger signing out.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
wacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
Nothing to be shy about. Good time to go is 9 or 10 plus where there is not too many people. Avoid weekends.

Do read more in this thread. Most of the bros would ask.
sorry..
but how do u ask..?

just casual "shout" thru the gate or..?

Old 30-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Asking this with so many spectators around can quite embaressing. In any case, if you manage to ask, most of the replies are not true.
Some claim thay are rigid, as they know what you are seeking when you ask, but ultimately, they are limpy or semi hard in the room. The general excuse will be I am tired tonight, or just shot my cum earlier. Come back next time, and I will promise you 100% hardness will be their next line.
Some LBs behind the gate have the uncanny ESP to know that you are looking for tops and they will show you in sign language that they go a big strong dick. Again, this may be deceptive.
The best deal is to get reconmendations from Bros who have tried them, and that is why it is imperative that bros should get their names and contacts too when bonking them.
This way, others can call them in advance and ask them what colour /kind of clothes that they are wearing. This will enable us to identify them and not jump on the wrong horse.
Let us all work together to get the best LBs that we want rather than waste our time with all thess bull shit.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 30-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
sorry..
but how do u ask..?

As what king said is true. Alternatively if you spot the one you liked, asked her come closer to the gate and ask her. You may feel shy but it's like shopping for your fav shirt or pants where you want it your fav color.

Just may it short and sharp. Got cock? Can hard?

Good luck.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ladyboys who can fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
As what king said is true. Alternatively if you spot the one you liked, asked her come closer to the gate and ask her. You may feel shy but it's like shopping for your fav shirt or pants where you want it your fav color.

Just may it short and sharp. Got cock? Can hard?
Good luck.
My word of advice ..... Don't ever believe the ladyboys ! They will tell you that they have a BIG long cock and can FUCK you .... but in the room you find that their cocks cannot be erect .... their excuses : 1. very tired 2. Just fucked someone just before this 3. etc, etc, etc, .....
Old 30-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ladyboys who can fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
My word of advice ..... Don't ever believe the ladyboys ! They will tell you that they have a BIG long cock and can FUCK you .... but in the room you find that their cocks cannot be erect .... their excuses : 1. very tired 2. Just fucked someone just before this 3. etc, etc, etc, .....
Yes bro. Know that. But so far when I started asking the hit rate is almost 100% as compared to previously when I just tikum tikum based on looks. That is also why I never agreed to pay before the deed, rather at the end of it. If not happy, I'll just dress up and go down to pick another.

I have learned to be an ass after many years of chionging. Never be the nice guy anymore. It never pays.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I totally agreed with Hokkienpeng and Katoeylover69. Never be nice guy and never believe them. But most of the time they will ask you to pay them before action. I also kanna con by afew in Geylang Lor 16.
Old 15-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster74 View Post
Hello,

I just came back from Pattaya last month and spent time with Natcha from Stringfellows. Natcha and May are planning to come back to Rowell Road soon. Natcha told me last time she tried to come the Singaporean Immigration sent her back.

I hope they get better luck soon to come again.
Got ask them when they will return to singapore? Been waitng for them quite a long time..
Old 17-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
sorry..
but how do u ask..?

for me i will walk towards the gate... as u walk closer the girls will be looking at u with 3 fingers up. then i usually ask softly, "anyone here can fuck me?" then see the reaction, usually 1 or 2 will go "i can, i can" then u say ok loh.

a bit paiseh, cause usually got people around one loh... so u gotta be brave. so far my experience have been pretty decent. their dick may not be huge, but it's big enough for me.

don't expect too much thou, most of them can't cum, so expect them to fuck u for about 5 to 10mins, then your turn to pump their ass till u cum. my advise.... try to get them to fuck u missionary, meaning u lie on your back, and lift your ass up. coz most LB will prefer to do it doggy style, but for me, i like to see her fucking me, can't do that while being banged from behind. i think it's also more shoik since the cock is rubbing your prostrate glads.

damage is $30 + $10 unless the price has been increase.. i haven't had an LB there for years... since once i came back and there were rashes on my back.

dam... writing this is making me hungry for cock up my ass.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 19-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u want the girls to cum, best shot is go there at around 7pm, thats the time they start working. the other thing is seriously, dress ur self nice, but not expensive. put away ur body odour, apply some was to your hair, make urself look nicer.
Old 20-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
leonapotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there few days back to try a lb since for such a long time never visit the place, Initially was visiting a XD but due to the heavy traffic i have no choice but to exit and go to the nearer House to release my holy water. Reached H79 around 7.40pm and went in H79 and the girls there not as pretty and hot as the last batch i visited =(
Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mega67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am at Rowell now, saw some decent/good looking ones. Near the drink stall & coffeeshop. Going to do 1 after I sh*t. Lol... It's my 2nd lb, so still have butterflies in me stomach
Old 15-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today see no lb at all
Old 15-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was here @ 9.35pm today.... Door shut leh.. No lb spotted. Sian!!!
Old 15-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
if u want the girls to cum, best shot is go there at around 7pm, thats the time they start working. the other thing is seriously, dress ur self nice, but not expensive. put away ur body odour, apply some was to your hair, make urself look nicer.
like tt, the more yantao..the better serv?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1